SZS

43 days to go

Time flies.

>last time I saw this was at 150
>before that 400
fucking time slow down already

Man my memory is shit, after I dumped Katte ni Kaizo did I go back to dump SZS or something? I know for a fact I already dumped this chapter, and I did it after KNK, but I thought I jumped right into joshiraku after KNK.

>a magazine
MOTHER FUCKING TYPESETTER
THIS IS EXTREMELY NOT PROPER

The typesetting for these chapters was done while you were dumping KnK, you stopped KnK for a week to dump them.

fin

What was the joke again?

Cheers man

Thanks

>tfw I finally started watching the anime
Komori a cute

You have 41 days to watch it all and then read the Manga.

Thanks for the dump

If you start watching now, one episode a day, you'll reach the end on the last day.

Every day until lewd Chirifags turn pure.

Thanks!

What a day it will be.

Thanks for the dump, user.

I want to properly tie up Chiri and do lewd things to her.

Can somebody explain the ending of the manga to me? I guess I'm stupid since i didn't get it at all

I'm worried that I'll miss the day.

There's gonna be shitposting all day, you can make it.

It's a good thing SZS is my autistic passion.

Itoshiki-Sensei is not really a teacher, and none of his students are really students. He is like an exorcist, and the female students are girls of all different ages, who are all possessed by ghosts from the Shouwa era who died before they could graduate from high school. They go to pretend school for seven years in order to appease these ghosts and let them pass on, with Nozomu overseeing the entire ceremony. The other teachers and the male students are in on it as well, and help to facilitate the ritual.
Kafuka is the exception--she was a girl named Akagi An who was killed in a traffic accident that Nozomu witnessed and blamed himself for. After her death, her blood and organs were used to save the lives of 12 people who attempted suicide, all of whom just happened to go on to be "students" in Nozomu's class. Kafuka is like a ghost herself, who possesses each of the 12 organ-bearers one at a time, in a cycle, usually for one day each. The organ-bearers are Chiri, Kiri, Matoi, Abiru, Meru, Nami, Harumi, Kaere, Mayo, Maria, Ai and Jun. Every appearance by Kafuka in the manga or anime is actually one of these 12 characters being possessed by her. But only the other organ-bearers (and, for some reason, Nozomu himself) actually see Kafuka when they look at her. Everyone else sees only the girl she's possessing.
In the final chapter, which according to author is only one of many possible endings to the story, it is revealed that in order to marry Kafuka, Nozomu continually divorces and remarries each of the 12 bearers, in an endless cycle, on his island. And he's always looking to make more Kafukas, which is as easy as a blood transfusion.

I'm reading Chapter 300 and Chie Arie says all the girls in the have received something from Kafuka, so I don't think it can only be those 12. Additionally, from the last chapter, this delusion can propagate via blood as well and if we look at the first ending song in Zoku, there's some suggestions that Nozomu received some as well which is why he can see her as well.

This page would suggest that there are only 12. Chie-Sensei never states that every single girl is an organ recipient as far as I'm aware, but I am open to being proved wrong with evidence.

And yes, it is known that blood transfusions also cause the memory transfer. That is how Jun became possessed.

And I have seen it postulated on Japanese discussion boards that Nozomu is an organ-bearer as well, with the cover of the last volume as evidence. Notice Kafuka's ahoge, which is similar to Nozomu's and which does not appear on Kafuka anywhere else.

some 'strays' in the class today!

>happend
>whith

>roumors

>t mean

>happyily

>alwaysm
>oppenent

>explect

>explectations

>explectaions (these are getting worse)

>scereatary
>anthing
>japn
>storys
>practise(?)

>four

Phew, I think that covers all of them.

Thank you so much

DUDE
ANIMEBYTES BOUNTY
LMAO

I'm getting from the English translation of this page, but the translation might be off.

>2-へだった生徒たちは
As for the students of class 2-he,
>一つの共通点があります
They all have one thing in common.
>彼女達は全員が何らかの移植お受けたレシピエントであり
They [feminine] were all recipients of some sort of transplant.

She does appear to be saying that every student in class 2-F was a recipient, but then she goes on to refer to them as "kanojotachi" indicating that she's talking about girls in particular. Although it had not yet been revealed at this point, there is also at least one male recipient, so I find this kind of confusing.

If we take this to mean that every girl in the class is an organ-bearer, then Manami, Kanako, Miko, Madoka and Shouko would need to be added to my list of 12. Of these, Manami and Kanako appear in ch. 299 and can be seen from a distance at the beginning of ch. 300, while Miko, Shouko and Madoka do not appear any later than ch. 298, the graduation chapter. As far as I am aware.

On the other hand, from Chie's explanation of Kafuka onwards, there only 11 of the girls, not counting Kafuka, who appear. All of whom are shown wearing wedding dresses on this page and the next.

I think that the majority of the evidence supports my 12-Kafuka hypothesis:
-Besides Kafuka, 11 girls plus Jun appear in the "final" chapter.
-The other girls do not appear in the "final" chapter OR in ch. 30X as his wives (which would be strange, if they were Kafukas too)
-In many chapters throughout the series, only 11 of the 12 organ-bearers I named earlier will appear. It's not always possible to figure out who Kafuka is in any given chapter, but this is one good method.
-The diagram of the cycle of marriages in appears to have 12 faces, three of which are covered by the speech bubble. Mayo, Maria and Jun are not pictured, but Mayo's name can be read on one of the forms in the background and Maria appears a few pages prior as a silhouette.

The other six.

I see, that makes sense then. For a while I assumed it include everyone, which makes it hard to guess who it is, but with only a set of 12 that's much easier.

>tfw you will never perfect sex with Chiri.

is there any clue that it was 12 girls? I tought it was 17

There's certainly more than 12 girls in the class.

I mean the girls who possesed by kafuka

I think it's 12 including Kafuka. Are there any missing from these two pages?

thanks for ruining my day