Hunter x Hunter

How will rubber and gum get him out of this one?

His bones have the property of both rubber and gum.

It won't. Time for the clown to bow out.

Hmm. Maybe he could turn the audience against Chrollo and get them to reveal his location...? Like by convincing them to stand still, put their uncovered hands in the air, and look at the faces of the people around them.

>lethal damage
>barely even destroyed his hand

As if he even needed his hands.

Hisoka is as good as dead.

En

The cute ones always win.

>Pika saves the day

that's not true, especially for this series

Can't remember a single time cuter one didn't win.

Delete this

Ponzu, Pitou, Paku. Kurapika no Okaasan too.

Ponzu one wasn't a fight and Gon is definitely cuter than Pitou. Paku didn't fight.

If they lost their life, they lost.
Pitou was a trillion times cuter than Gon, particularly Gon-san

Gon vs Hisoka. Rubber isn't cute.

>Pitou was a trillion times cuter than Gon
Nope.

Hisoka loses his arm.
Next panel is of Crollo about to finish him.
Hisoka fights off the rest of the dolls.
While he can't kill them all. He evens the odds somehow.
Gets Crollo on the ropes.
Uses bungee gum to pull up all the floor tiles.
It was a diversion and Hisoka punches the rocks at Crollo.
Distracting him just enough for Hisoka to use bungee gum on his book. Taking it from him.
Powerless to stop him Hisoka kills Crollo decisively.

>Pitou was a trillion times cuter

Chrollo can conjure the book at will, speedreader-kun

If you look carefully he grabs it with his bad hand, looks away and holds it far away from his head
He knew it was coming, he sacrificed his fingers to lure cuckrollo in

>He knew it was coming
This look of despair and fear tells a different story.

It's true.

He faked fear before speedreader
And how the fuck is the trick going to work if he doesn't pretend he is surprised/scared?

If you think he's faking that expression then you're deluded.

Does the ability he have disappear if he has to conjure the book again

Oh get the fuck out of here speedreader

Why people refer to harry potter as the worst most famous magician, when that titles belongs to hisoka or merlin.

Is there any decisive way Hisoka could find Chrollo?

Stay mad. The clown's shitting himself and you know it.

Gee, I dunno because I'm not Togashi. I think I'll wait and see what happens next chapter instead of arguing about it fruitlessly on the internet like a moron.

Chrollo mentioned there being a weakness with the puppets, in that their original personalities sometimes shine through when they are given orders. Maybe something is going to be done with that

>Not knowing means you're not allowed to speculate
You complete retard.

yes. Only Sun and Moon and whatever it's attached to will stick around after the book is dispelled.

Speculating is different from getting into arguments online about which character has the higher power level in a shonen where people abruptly gain powers as the author sees fit. Speculating would be saying "I think Hisoka is going to do this next" not "HISOKA IS VITAL TO THE STORY GET KEKED CHROLLOFAGS"

What about order stamp.

where the fuck did this fight even come from anyways

was the hiatus so long that I forgot? Last time I remember seeing chrollo is when kurapika left him somewhere in the mountains, now he's center stage in a deathmatch with hisoka

Also, is this the most complex nen fight we'll ever see?

it would disappear.

Literally red.dit: the post

Imagine your favorite character with a nen.
Now switch the hatsu type to another category that fits them based off the when you were born and make up a Hatsu that fits them

Born in Jan/Feb: Enhancement
Born in Mar/Apr: Manipulation
Born in May/June: Specialization
Born in July/Aug: Emission
Born in Sept/Oct: Transmutation
Born in Nov/Dec: Conjuration

If nothing changes like you like Gon and born in February you are free to pick any hatsu type.

Wasn't a bit obvious that that head had sun and moon?

I didn't saw you saying anything before the explosion

>Most complex nen fight

I think it's the most complex one thus far, in terms of showing that nen is not a character yelling in order to get stronger and that it has direct and roundabout methods of use.

But I think Kurapika's next fight will actually be more "complex."

>Kurapika
>Dec
His ability for his index finger chain. You know how there are things, as in actual items, not vows and limitations, that can amplify Nen (think the boxing mat in Greed Island). Well, imagine Kurapika got a jewel that amplifies Nen strength. His ability is thus:

>Chain of Wonder
>[jewel] lets Kurapika amplify Nen strength, allowing him to Conjure elements. Though not a restriction, the jewel has to be touching opponents in order to work. For example, if Kurapika wants to set someone on fire, the jewel has to be touching the opponent. When in Emperor Time, Kurapika can simply "shoot" the element thanks to his boost in Emission abilities (say, he can shoot lighting from the jewel.)

>hisoka uses the properties of rubber and Gum to bind his hand together
CHROLLO FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Back to Ging and Pariston when?

Hisoka stares at his hand.

And then. Gum... extrudes from his finger stumps!

Chrollo: *gasp*

Hisoka: Bungee Fingers!!

Chrollo: Masaka!

Only reason Hisoka is shocked and shows fear is because although he is right handed he jerks off with his left.

>Shitou
>Cuter than Gon
No.

When Hisoka is a million tiny pieces.

Yes.

Pariston is already dead.

Hopefully as soon as the fight ends. But I have a strong feeling that the hiatus will come right after it Chrollo blows Hisoka's body to pieces.

says you urameshi

>hiatus
don't even say that good sir.

Chrollofags are so delusional. This fight can only go two ways - either someone interferes and stops it, or Chrollo dies.

If the head has both tattoos, how did they touch? If it only has one, where is the other? If you say it's in Hisoka's hand, when did it get there, why did he not explode before, and what was the relevance of Chrollo's command over the phone?

Pariston will be all "It can't be!" after Ging is done with him.

the terrible things I'd do to this pika

ging getting the upper hand on Pariston? lol

Delusions are real.

in need to speak so lowly of yourself good sir.

Killua/october/transmutation

Change to Specialization

Killua's new hatsu: 1000 ways to die. Killua's hatsu is activate by bloodlust. It changes into a tool best suited for the assassination at the time. It can't be changed until he completes the kill or 24 hours later. Whichever comes first.

>why did he not explode before
Explosions need two or three minutes to charge IIRC.
>what was the relevance of Chrollo's command over the phone?
A hook for us to stay tuned and find out next episode!

They explode instantly, user. The referee places his hand on his back and immediately explodes. The explosion is stronger if the user charges it when placing the tattoo, not when they're triggered.

its not the first time his hand/arm has been ripped apart/off. Im assuming most the shock isnt from actual damage, but from surprise that he didnt see it coming

>Togashi drew this 20 years ago

Just kill me now.

He really likes that pose. I think Neon was in that too.

Then the phone had something to do with it.

Actually, no. They don't explode instantly, he even said that the original owner of the ability used it to send kamikaze-hobos to kill people who wronged meteor city.

how can one boy be so best?

What's wrong?

>BAWW IT'S NOT MAH K-ON NONEXISTANT NOSES

Grow up.

Texture Surprise fucks up Chrollo's book. Just as Chrollo is about to get rekt, the rest of the Phantom Troupe bails the faggot out and leaves. You all know this is what is going to happen. There's a maximum 10% chance that Chrollo dies, 0% that Hisoka dies, and 90% that no one will die.

It's kinda sad to think he never learned to draw clothes properly.

You are the most retarded of you two. It's surprise. Everyone isn't a faggot like you he is a veteran fighter.

I wish this hisoka vs chrollo fight would end so people will shut up about it. so far its super pointless and I'm sad to think that these chapters are what we're getting and togashi will go into haitus again. wasting this time on this part when he could be focusing on DC.

That looks like a (I don't know how to call it. Sketch?, trace?) that will later be used as a reference to tell where the shading must be (but he didn't finish it because turkey). Not quite like pic, but you get the point.

Togashi fixes art in volumes.

>Fans have been waiting 16 years for this fight.
>We had a 2 years hiatus.
And now that we are getting content weekly and we are reading a fight that most fans were expecting for ages, you complain. Sasuga autist-kun.

can't say I care about an old grudge match that will most likely lead to nothing but salty tears

What do you expect from thread full of 2011 fags and people who seem new to reading manga weekly in general.

>Complaining about fights in a battle shounen.
That's cool, stop reading and come back when it's over. If you want walls of texts I suggest going to your local library and reading an actual book. Moby Dick by Herman Melville is a very interesting experience, the author changes the literary style every chapter. A must read.

like I said, don't care about the fight, I want to learn more about DC that looks interesting and will bring awesome stuff to hxh. don't assume everyone even cared about Chrollo vs Hisoka in the first place.

ESL-kuns should be banned from these threads.

then we would be lacking in translator anons

Chrollo and I'm born in June, so I guess I'd just give him a proper ability over Bandit's Secret.

Maybe something to do with fire and Satanism since he wears an inverted cross?

Hisokafags still creating impossible outcomes in their head?

It will end in one way and one way only, Chrollo will kill the clown and move on to Kurapika.

>can't say I care about an old grudge match
Your new is showing Badhouse shitter

What if Gon didn't lose his aura but it's like Aizen in bleach that it's so immense that nobody can sense it unless they are on the same level as him?

let's say Chrollo wins the fight and kills hisoka

How many years will people stay in denial over his death

>he deceitful textured a corpse!
>he bungee gummed his head back on!
>That was Hisoka using Kastro's move!

Gon didn't lose his fucking aura, Ging said it was fine.
His "pores" are just closed again.

Doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense.