Trannys are mentally ill freaks, but is there anything wrong with letting them act like freaks in their own privacy...

Trannys are mentally ill freaks, but is there anything wrong with letting them act like freaks in their own privacy? I don't think they should be considered a different gender under the law but otherwise who cares?

they wont be spared the rope

Sup Forums hasn't been good since the Ricky and Morty threads and pedo posting came around

>Trannys are mentally ill freaks

Transfeminism sux.

> men turning into women
> male feminist

hey now, /tg/'s pretty chill.

>but is there anything wrong with letting them act like freaks in their own privacy?

when have those pieces of shit ever kept their degeneracy private? they always act out in public, the internet, youtube, gay parades and even made their degeneracy legal in most states.

this.
I'm all for giving them equal rights, as long as they meet me halfway and admit that what they are isn't normal.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

you're falling for leftist bullshit friend.
leftists change terms and come back after they've lost arguments.

there are no transgendered.
they are all either cross-dressers,eunuchs or angry bull-dykes.
there's nothing new here.

This thing looks demonic

Choose one:

>this

>sharia law

That thing's eyes are legitimately terrifying

>leftists change terms and come back after they've lost arguments.
damn, you're right bro

Not a tranny, it's seriously a fag drag queen.

they recruit children and corrupt the youth.

Those nonbinary tranny freaks need to be gassed or shot or thrown from helicopters or ejected into outer space or something.

Passable traps are cool, though.

>implying everyone here isn't a mentally ill freak

As if there is a meaningful difference to an honest red blooded american.

it's more about the propaganda. Russia kind of got that part right.

but yeah, whatever. let 'em chop off their dicks.
what's the worst that could happen?

I agree however until its time to: Bake the fucking cake

Then I start hating them

Make hrt illegal under 18 years old and I won't complain about trannies anymore.

This looks like a Babylonian monster from some ancient cautionary tale.

Wat

This has always been my argument. I have no problem with gay people because they demand nothing from me. They should be free to do what they want to do. When people like the guy(?) in OP's pic start telling me how I'm allowed to refer to them and demanding that I recognize them as something that they are clearly not, I have a problem.

It really should just be LGB. The T is fucking up everything they've fought for.

>in their own privacy
nope.
but they wanna shove it in everyone's faces and tell my kid that being a tranny degenerate faggot publicly is socially acceptable
shit is over the line

Trannies are freaks, but there's literally nothing wrong with fucking a cute trap.

Your dick smells like tampons

Purge when?

>is there anything wrong
The freakshow never ends, that's the nature of their illness. If you tell them it's not ok to be gay, they'll do it in private. If ok in private, they'll do in in public. If ok in public they'll run a parade down the street. If parades are ok, they'll do nude leather bondage parades. If that's ok, they'll have sex in the street- and they do. The freaks aren't the exception, it's the rule. The rest are the exception. I don't advocate violence against people but gay is not okay, so stay away.

>trannys are mentally ill
>posts pic of a hideous drag queen

It's ok to be trans

I used to think that maybe it's ok to let them do their thing in their own privacy but then I remembered that is exactly what have let to this degeneracy we're dealing now. They will always come back from their filthy holes bit by bit until we're back to this same bullshit.
There's only one solution, the final solution.

/toy/ is fine, fuck you. Much better than Sup Forums

>Make hrt illegal under 81 years old
FTFY

The problem is that they force it at every opportunity and as publically as possible. No would even care that they existed if they could or would keep it to themselves.

that's the way it used to be..the thing is most freaks are freaks cuz it gets them attention..these freaks are not happy unless they're freaking in your face
>and rapin yo kids