Best guy on fox

Watching Tucker on fox for the first time in months...HE IS OUR GUY

He routinely wipes the floor with all foes...humor...good looks hes got it all...if you disagree your nothing but a black pilled liberal-tarian anf you need to go home to mommy

And believe me shes voting trump

Tucker is amazing to watch for the bat shit insane gusts that he brings on the show. But I think Hannity is their number one guy in general.

Ill agree...Tucker has some years to go before he can hold a flame to sean

Tucker is the most entertaining.

I guess thats the sentiment i ought of embraced user

Hannity is definitely overall a much bigger redpill on everything but Tucker is definitely great at finding people who support insane bullshit and fucking with them live on the air... I am looking forward to Laura Ingrams new show, she might be god-tier once unleashed...

Best show on tv

And Tucker puts freaks out of work, which is a good thing.

Laura Ingraham will be the best.

I'm surprised FOX has hired her.

And yeah Tucker is totally redpilled. I wish he would get a little bit tougher and drop the boyish bullshit but I don't think he ever will. His persona has been the same literally for decades.

Hannity is the bigger red pill of the two. But Tucker is actually the more entertaining of the two to watch, just for the absurd guests.

who the fuck is this evil fuck?

and why is tucker accepting his arguments about those protesters being daca kids?

THEY WERE ILLEGALS ADVOCATING FOR AMNESTY FOR ALL OR NONE!!

why is tucker allowing the narrative to be spun?

this fuck

don't like hannity, something about him annoys me

nah, she has some very questionable positions

look at all these hannity shills

Well, O.P., he's a step in the right direction, that much is for sure.

*you're

woo, I remember those threads

how long till maria hits PR? I just watched it and forgot already

LE CANT KEK DE KEK!!!! XD

This. Dude's show, guests & dialogues are Jerry Springer tier.
Meanwhile Graham Ledger mentions Soros, the Awans and other forbidden topics on Fox, while Carlson STILL discusses Muh Russian "interference". Liz Wheeler is currently interviewing Security Contractor, Brad Owens, about yet another Benghazi scandal.
>finding people who support insane bullshit
It's Jerry Springer Show "entertainment". Didn't realize how bad it was until finding OAN.
Shame Hannity is gag-ordered. He'd be saying PLENTY more, as opposed to having to keep repeating things.

*Cant cuck the tuck
t. Phone fag with auto correct

Just be up front if you're a Tucker intern. At least then we'd know that we have people on the inside, otherwise you'd just be another kike shill

>AI doesn't exist
>AI isn't baiting me into replying

Fucking hell, I can't help myself -- I hate his show. It's the worst show on TV.

I honestly feel sorry for people who think he puts forth intelligent, well-though-out arguments.

Sad show, my man.

noobfag, do you even shoop de woops?

>pic

I love this guys stupid fucking face. Every expression is a cherished memory. The man is an artist with that dumb fucking mug.

He's a fucking faggot

His arguing tactics are jackass level. Doing that to liberals won't sway them.

he's great in between shilling for israel

Tuck's great. I just wish he had more of an appeal to people my parents age. My dad thinks he's a prep school weiner

I love when John Stewart owned Tucker Bitch Carlsonshit on live tv during is crossfire show