What happens if North Korea hits Yellowstone with a hydrogen bomb?

would that be enough seismic force to trigger an eruption from the super volcano?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja
cnn.com/2017/09/19/politics/donald-trump-united-nations/index.html
archive.is/1Ez5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=RNV4ruiM2Rw&list=TLGGEP0Ga8ULc2UxOTA5MjAxNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

north korea is a non issue

their rockets dont have satellite navigation and they cant even reenter the atmosphere without burning up, if they try to fired a nuke, it wouldnt even work, it would be destroy at reentry,

suicide, now, op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja
Future threats
Megatsunami
the western flank may be in the initial stages of failure
In October 2000, BBC transmitted a "Horizon" programme called "Mega-tsunami; Wave of Destruction", which suggested that a future failure of the western flank of Cumbre Vieja would cause a "mega-tsunami".
On 18 April 2013, the BBC transmitted a follow-up programme entitled Could we survive a Mega-Tsunami? The programme was presented in a "Breaking News" reporting style. It claimed that the western flank of the Cumbre Vieja had collapsed and that the initial wave had an amplitude of about 1,000 metres. The programme "interviewed" several scientific personnel attempting to give credence to the story - which according to one of the scientists involved "This is a true story - only it hasn't happened yet!"
hypothesize, that during an eruption at some future date, the western half - approximately 500 km3 with an estimated mass of 1.5 million million metric tons will catastrophically fail in a massive gravitational landslide and enter the Atlantic Ocean, generating a so-called "mega-tsunami". The debris will continue to travel along the ocean floor as a debris flow. Computer modelling indicates that the resulting initial wave may attain a local amplitude (height) in excess of 600m (2,000 ft) and an initial peak to peak height that approximates to 2 km (1 mi), and travel at about 720km per hour (450 mph) (approximately the speed of a jet aircraft), inundating the African coast in about 1 hour, the southern coastlines of the British Isles in about 3.5 hours, and the eastern seaboard of North America in about 6 hours
The models suggest that the event could inundate up to 25 km (16 mi) inland. If the model is correct, then this scale of inundation would greatly damage or destroy cities along the entire North American eastern seaboard, including e.g. Boston, New York City, Miami, etc., and many other cities located near the Atlantic coast.

We dance.

it's like asking if a mosquito bite can puncture your aorta, the answer is no you dope

Then the niggers will loot.

In Revelation we have the angel showing John how Babylon will be destroyed. A strong angel took a great stone, as a millstone, and cast it into the sea.

I'm not sure, but why would North Korea nuke Yellowstone anyway? It's more plausible for them to make an EMP attack

buy a surfboard

its 2017, and you still forget to do your history.

>>Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!
>>Mayer Amschel Rothschild
ishh

Because if the magma hits the water it then goes boom.

Like really big boom. Really really big boom.

no it doesnt you retard, it goes

>ssshhhhhhhh

then turns to rock

look at how pissed off globalists are.. cnn is frothing at the mouth
cnn.com/2017/09/19/politics/donald-trump-united-nations/index.html

Who fucking cares

archive.is/1Ez5c

good nord!

It depends on if you have a blasting cap or not, much like the underwear sparkler man.

You do remember the underwear sparkler man, I hope.

this

You might as well ask what would happen if the tooth fairy meets big foot? Don't tell me you believe north korea actually has a hydrogen bomb lol

this is just bush all over again, the only reason the media is freaking out is because it's donald trump and they attack him for everything

If he does anything it won't be a gamble like maybe causing an eruption.

He will hit military bases in South Korea, Japan and Guam, and whatever he can hit on the West coast with big populations.

The biggest threat he has is his army. Very likely nothing will ever happen with nuclear weapons. He'll just have them as a deterrent to keep the United States from using them in the event he launches a ground war.

If a ground war gets underway and it looks like he may lose power, then yeah, I would be afraid he may use them. We're not there yet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Eurofag speaks the truth. Everyone knows we only bother NK because our kike leaders hate the fact that they don't buy their consumer goods or participate in race mixing.

i respect those digits.. but trump actually pushed nationalism on the UN forum floor..

can i get your comment on that sir.

No. One thousand, maybe.
Yellowstone is vary vary deep. Miles deep.

this shit is real youtube.com/watch?v=RNV4ruiM2Rw&list=TLGGEP0Ga8ULc2UxOTA5MjAxNw

"they weren't kangs. the muslims.."

i will use this to collapse liberal ideology then promote my white family.

Idk but it'll happen
Check 'em

>we respect the sovereignty of other nations
>except for "rouge states" that need to be wiped off the map
what's his beef with iran also? oh that's right it's because they're israel's enemy

They certainly do, what else could trigger a seismic response of 6.3 on the Richter scale? South Korea, Japan and the US confirmed it was a nuclear test

Even if you dropped the Tsar Bomba on a volcano, it would not explode.
Why?
Because volcanoes explode through accumulation of pressure and heat. Puncturing and shaking it through seismic waves would do nothing but only increase the time needed for its eruption

Blowing a tire past its strech limit would equate to disaster once in contact with a nail. But a non-inflated tire can't be popped

There were a lot of test about this btw wherein the military actually dropped bombs on a volcano. Nothing happened

The Iranian regime now has long-term plans, and the Muslim Brotherhood needs the help of Iran to fight their common enemy: Egypt's President Al-Sisi.

and how does this affect america exactly?

In theory, it possible. It would require extremely powerful bomb, more powerful than Tsar Bomba. Which is is not a problem, if you have a technology.
But for the right effect you need to detonate it many kilometers deep underground, ideally, right in the magma chamber. Which is hard but posible.

So, just don't let suspicious korean companies drill Yellowstone and everything will be fine.

No, if there is a false flag for NK in that vein then one of their missiles will hit Fukushima and fuck over Japan.

user....

They have copies of Soviet BMs that rely on inertial guidance (no fucking BM uses satellite guidance anyway).

The RVs were shown to work just fine, as they should, because again, they're copies of working designs.

>Emp attack
What? There is no such thing as a working useful singular emp weapon that isn't a nuke

I sat through your whole video. Not gonna lie man I think those guys are awesome.

guys

oh fug. the russians KNOW

>suicide, now, op
I read this as the signature of some goth person. Instead of, "Warm regards".

Op you got more chance of getting laid

Bbc had article on " what happens if west civilisation failed"

>"satellite navigation"

ICBM's don't use GPS anyway. Too much risk of the satellite constellation being damaged. They use inertial+celestial navigation.

still that system only works it you deploy a shit load of missiles, like total destruction, but it isnt really accurate, those are like the german B2

and still, the NK ones are burning up, payload would be evaporated

People have suggested drilling into Yellowstone to vent of some of the pressure and the US Geological Survey told them hell no because decreasing the pressure could collapse the dome and cause an eruption lol