Why is LoliXShota objectively the most wholesome and pure relationship?

Why is LoliXShota objectively the most wholesome and pure relationship?

Because you can self insert your child persona in either the loli or the shota. Even better when you watch it as a kid like most of us did.

>inserting as babydicks
fitting, fags

Man, there is so much shitty mexican fanart of CCS. I didn't expect to have to wade through so much just to find a few cute ones that weren't drawn by someone with Michael J Fox disease.

That's not nii-chan/otouto.

This is one of the better quality ones

Because it takes us back to the times when love was a mysterious, unknown feeling that gives us fear and nervousness but also excitement and joy. All without the burden of sexual urges or dirty thoughts behind. It's sweet and innocent.

Parkinsons

>thinking kids don't think dirty thoughts.

A lot of them have creepy faces, like this one, which would have been fine it weren't for the way they drew Sakura's face.

It's just like that.

All that tumblr nose. And Li and Sakura aren't a couple of ruddy faced white kids, they're Asian, so the redness doesn't even make sense.

I know right?

Because they lack the sexual desire aspect
ShotaxLoli is a miravle of the universe

I am incapable of self inserting as chink boy in op.

That's why you self insert as the girl

I want to fuck Syaoran

Anyone else worried the sequel is going to suck?

God I hope not. I need CLAMP to not ruin this for me.

Purest form of love.

Helthy ones don't and the ones that do usually don't understand what's that about. Mostly because of imitation, it's what "grown ups do".

It's also the most adorable.

damn straight

Everyone is worried. Modern CLAMP can't be trusted and TSR turned into a complete clusterfuck.

>Because they lack the sexual desire aspect
To be fair, the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura in TRC seemed to me as pure as the one CCS.
They simply are written to be like that.

>remember this girl liking me in the 4th or 5th grade
>even did the "putting her hands over my eyes" trick on me
>I thought she was weird

I can't get enough of this artstyle.

too bad the rest of TRC blows.

If they're old enough to be interested in boys, they're old enough to be interested in dicks.

Though TRC became the biggest clusterfuck I've ever read, the first part and the final part were okay, in my opinion.

I also won't lie about me being happy about it getting a sequel. I mean, I still have mixed feelings about it, but I'm reading it regardless, since I want a proper conclusion to it.

You do realize it was only 200 years ago when puberty was basically considered adulthood and children worked as apprentices from age 7 to age 14 or so. Boys often got married around 15 or 16 to girls who were often 11 or 12.

But then the industrial revolution happened, ruining apprenticeship system and forcing children into horrible and dangerous working conditions in factories, forcing the government to ban all forms of child labor. Then public education started to develop. It wasn't until the turn of the century early 1900s that kids were looked upon the same manner and respect they are today. For most of human history, they were expected to pull their weight and be full functioning members of human society much earlier in life. That included getting married and having children. Teen pregnancy isn't unhealthy- it is the natural order of things.

But today child growth and development is stunted and delayed by all of the coddling and sheltering we give to them. I do not disagree with the current laws surrounding sex and consent with children, because modern children have stunted growth and development mentally due to how they are treated and the amount and type of stimuli they are subjected to.

oh, I am excited for CCS sequel too. Unlike most people here I am not doom and gloom about it. I have a feeling it will be pretty great. I feel like they might make it either a bit darker or implement more drama, but both is fine with me as long as the characters act and behave as they should and the art style is close enough to the classic style.

200 years ago the average life expectancy was 35-40 years! It was 20-25 years in the Middle Ages.

Think in terms of context mate.

I was talking about TRC's sequel that began on 2014.
But I'm very excited for CCS' sequel as well. Though in CCS' case, the story was properly wrapped up, so I'm actually concerned about how it will turn out. But as you, I'm expecting something good out of it.

In TRC's case, though, they cannot do any worse than they already did.

That's an average, mate. It's so low because infant mortality was sky high.

Sure, but life expectancy should just mean we live longer, not that we develop slower or start later.

Sexual Maturity is still puberty, I mean fuck the biological definition of puberty is sexual maturity. Biologically that is when we are wired to breed the most. That is why Teenage girls get so obsessed over boys and Justin Bieber and shit and why teenage boys are often stereotyped as fapping often with little willpower to resist and little needed to make them horny.

This goes more than stereotypes though- it is biological fact that we are wired as animals to be sexually active at the onset of puberty- roughly between 10 and 16 years old, depending on your genes.

The problem is that when it comes to emotional and cognitive maturity, todays children are far behind. A modern 15 year old has the emotional maturity of 7 year old from 300 years ago.

It is a direct result of societal influences on the growth and development of young minds. You can see this yourself in cultures around the world. In cultures that give more independence and responsibility and tasks to individuals, those individuals reach cognitive and emotional maturity much earlier in life.

The Human Brain is capable of developing far faster and with far greater ability than most give it credit for.

And horrible working conditions, poor health care, famine, constant war and rampant poverty.

Infant mortality was high, but people weren't living particularly long either.

Life conditions, in the West, only started improving after the social changes that attempted to fix the industrial revolution.

Yeah, but in modern society we try to bind sexuality with mental/psychological maturity and working age, as people are expected to raise their own children.

Teen pregnancy isn't an issue from a biological standpoint. It's an issue because teens aren't yet ready, in our current society, to take responsibility over their own children.
Though, I suppose as means of contraception get more and more effective (especially for teen girls, who face the biggest issues), teenage sex will become less of a taboo.

That's romantic blushing.
is natural complexion.

>Teen pregnancy isn't an issue from a biological standpoint. It's an issue because teens aren't yet ready, in our current society, to take responsibility over their own children.

Absolutely. The sad state of things though is that despite people often thinking otherwise, it is not natural for children to lack so much responsibility, but rather something instilled in them by the condition of modern society.

Moving away from the topic of sex, I think this is sad mainly because it weakens the human race from its potential. Imagine how much better society would be if the majority had the sense of responsibility and emotional maturity of an adult by age 9? Imagine how much more people could accomplish in their teenage years if this was the case. Imagine how many doors this would open to the future of super talented adults who took life more seriously by the time they were 12?

>Though, I suppose as means of contraception get more and more effective (especially for teen girls, who face the biggest issues), teenage sex will become less of a taboo.

Possibly, but I get the feeling that are current values are so dogmatically and culturally ingrained that there is no changing it at this point.

>I get the feeling that are current values are so dogmatically and culturally ingrained that there is no changing it at this point.
I'm personally hoping the current social justice bubble keeps expanding so we can hope to see some changes when it collapses.

I am just trying to get away from the bubble. I got a gig lined up to teach English in Japan in a couple months.

That should be far enough away from most of the social justice bullshit.

I've seen around 400 anime yet this is still one of the strongest OTPs around. Why is that?

Fair enough, but I'm doubtful it would go away if left alone. Those who aren't interested probably don't notice, but there are occasional wins for them in the real world, I don't think the same can be said about the anti-socjus crowd. But this is getting off topic.

I think it's because you see it from Syaoran and Sakura's perspective. The show spends a lot of time developing each one's appeal to the other's eye. It's all the more satisfying because it's a very gradual change that happens naturally, so Syaoran's and Sakura's confessions are a huge emotional release for the audience and the characters.

It just is

This. But for me it was still great as a 24 year old.

TRC was very confusing at times and twists came out of nowhere constantly after Tokyo but I'm glad I read it. The sequel is fun so far. It reminds me of the first bit of TRC before all the doom and gloom came chasing the story down.

When shit got too bad I went back and reread CCS' last chapter.