Would you allow slavery in your ideal ethnostate?

Would you allow slavery in your ideal ethnostate?

Reminder Sup Forums shills are working overtime

Make the threads you would like to see, the one thing these faggots do well is drown this board with spam threads and bullshit.

MAKE MORE THREADS!!

>ideal
>ethnostate
pick one.

Do you really want to make that mistake again?

That is hot.

Yea, for women. It's what they truly crave anyway.

Absolutely not. Even ignoring all the racial issues that rose as a consequence of slavery-- it holds back technology. Reminder that if there was no slavery in Ancient Rome, they would have unleashed the industrial revolution. There was just no incentive for machines because they had an abundance of free labor.

Also sage because shitty bait thread.

>you
>mongrel
Pick two

many are ignorant of this fact. slavery retards progress

You would have colonial external states which would allow migration from the third world. But any women who enters must bare a child from the genetic bank of Europa. The men must be sterilized. The core states would solely restricted.

:)

Robots are the modern slaves. We need to ban non-human labor.

>ethnostate with slavery
>some dickhead comes along and says "free them!"
>America 2.0

are you positing that prebellum America was an ethnostate?

No. Fuck off twat

Oh hell no, did you see what it did to the USA?

Fuck no.

>implying my ideal ethnostate wouldn't be planetwide

Yes, but slavery would be held in dominions or colonies only. The motherland must be free of slavery, and hence free of blacks.

if the people are so accepting the scum would have reached you sooner or later

Not slavery, no. I would allow legislation that removed women from the workforce and put them back in the home raising families again though. No fault divorce would also disappear.

give back flag

>Nonwhites existing at all
>ideal
This doesn't add up, op. And if you mean slavery if my own volk then no. Although maybe some kind of light slavery or something might be fitting but idk.
The term slavery has been warped over the years because they want it to only mean "whitey whipping his African slaves who were stolen from their prosperous home to do back breaking labor all day every day" (even though the negro slaves were treated pretty good all things considered, and many even lamented the loss of their masters after the civil war), or when the Jews were supposedly slaves in Egypt and they built the pyramids. These are the only two instances of slavery that are to be found in kosher history books

I'm sorry, I don't follow. Did your curriculum exclude, say, Roman and Near Eastern slavery?

I learn, not only from my mistakes, but also from the mistakes of others. So the answer is... NO.

How much for that one?

One more generation and her line will be almost clean.
Remember, for really tough stains you need to BLEACH, kids.

He wanted to send them back to Africa.

No. That's retarded.
Slavery of one's own kind defeats the purpose of an ethnostate and slavery of others ensures that it will not remain an ethnostate for long.

Not to mention that unchecked slavery threatens to take away jobs from the free citizenry.

Yes.The slaves would be selectively bred for submissiveness, low aggression, and low intelligence. I'd kidnap an entire college's progressive political club and use them as the founding stock. As time goes on some of their descendants would be set aside for breeding with new recruits and would only have to perform minimal labor. The lame and retarded would be euthanized. The rest would be neutered and set to work.

No, Slavery is a stupid idea.

You need a financially empowered underclass with upward mobility in order to maximize capital investment and make society better.

>per

>thirteenth

>amendment

>to

>US

>Constitution

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

So yes, I would allow slavery as a form of punishment and if the slave was willing to be a slave to pay off debt.

No.

Slavery is degenerate.

There is a reason whites abandoned the practice hundreds of years ago.

Yes - Low tier whites could be sold into slavery for various reasons.

Nah brah that shit can't be cheaper than automating everything. Unless some kind of Dune scenario plays out

Fuck no. Bringing in that many niggers to this country was the biggest mistake the white man ever made.

No

nope, look at what we have to deal with because of it. it's very short sighted