Muv-Luv/Schwarzesmarken

Ka$hiswagi will never be your nee-san.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Qp4kSpXxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you seriously think there's enough interest for this thread to last?

Two months later and I'm still angry

Angry about what, that Theo had the balls to do what had to be done?

No. Just the whole depressing situation.

Yeah, Axmann and his stasi cunt girlfriend really messed Lise up.

I'm pretty sure not even in the anime did Beatrix have a direct hand in Lise's "conversion", but she was sure happy to use her as a disposable tool after she was already broken. Watanabe really left no trace of humanity or redeeming values in her character.

I want to beat up Beatrix!

Imagine how cool it would feel to reduce someone as badass as Beatrix to a beaten up mess lying on the floor and sobbing

>implying I would beat her physically
>implying I wouldn't do it psychologically, tear down all her motivations and plans
>implying I wouldn't be cuddling and shushing her tears afterwards before molding her into exactly what I want
>implying she wouldn't be mine forever afterwards

You mean like Theo did?

Axmann pls go

Is it bad that I get the biggest boner for her in Alternative?

Lise is for comforting and healing

>implying I'd mold her into anything but my devoted concubine, cuddle-toy, and mother of my children

Yes, but Beatrix is for bruising, bloodying, beating, bashing, and bullying!

>Beatrix acts smug around you
>gets knocked down with a powerful punch

moderate rebel plz go

also

>implying psychologically destroying and rebuilding her into a perfect, devoted lover/housewife isn't more satisfying

If its for the greater good then maybe tying Beatrix up to stop her, followed by reconstructive therapy. Only apply the 5 b's in extreme cases and if no other way.

I'd rather beat her until she's terrified of me.

>666

Since when has the 666th supported anything but penetrating Beatrix?

I want to tell Katia the scariest BETA bedtime stories I can think of and describe the most gruesome parts as detailed as possible, then wish her goodnight and leave her all alone.

Too late the nightmares are already real.

Suzy is for rape.

What's the significance of the double ahoge. I noticed Katia's started looking a lot like Beatrix's in the epilogue.

>that opinion
>those digits

Anyone got the tracknames for the mini-Ost that came out with the 3rd BD?

I want to beat Lise in a brutal tickle fight.

Holy shit those hips, those tits, those thick stasi thighs

I want to be like Axmann. He's my hero.

Headpat or corrupt?

Go for the knee.

sauce

Why is a mod baleeting out threads?

Is it one of the new jannies?

I don't like this

It's like she lost all her charm.

You have seen the trth,

Hey, where'd you get this?

Lise looks quite unhappy here.

She's not wearing her Stasi suit, so what gives? What in the 666th upset her? Theo looking at Iristits?

>tfw no Yugoslavia thread

*VN. Although a Yugoslavia Thread would be good too.

Katia and Lise are both better without their silly ribbons

Posting best girl

>Bad Yugoslavia Muvluv

-YUGOSLAVIA STRONG WE BEAT BATER
-TITO BEST LEEDER NO MISTAEK hehehe
-Literally best country

>Good Yugoslavia VN

- Having to choose between swallowing your pride to save your people or showing defiance and refusing help from either NATO or the Warsaw Pact.
- Genuinely agonizing over how your choices meant that people died, even taking your time meant people dying.
- Galvanizing your people by outwardly refusing to live in the safety of the capital and living close to the frontlines in the spartan conditions of the army.
- Forced to make moral choices and questionable means to ensure that everyone is safe, only to see it all go down because Muvluv reasons
- Likeable characters, both brave and cowardly, allied and against Tito, all acting in proper ways with good conviction that makes it hard to hate in the end.

Don't disappoint me, Yugoslaviafag.

We just need to spur the conversations beyond mindless obsessing.

On that note, I know Strike Horizon is another game coming up, but I can't help but wonder. What details do we have so far? Can I assemble my Dead Slavs dream team?

Stop fapping to dead slavs.

What's wrong with her

>tfw all those newfriends in july flooding these threads when they get muv luv from steam

>implying that didn't already happen during SchwarzesMarken and Total Eclipse anime airing and when first full fantranslations of the original VNs finished

Why is Sumika so shit? Is being shit in her case nature or nurture?

Does it matter? She'll always be a case of love it or hate it.

I know you guys will say "nah she's just shit

One half of me wants to treat teenage Beatrix like a princess and protect her from the evils of the world. The other makes me want to put her through non-stop bullying just to see her pout and get angry.

>Hey, where'd you get this?

New OST. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows the Track names.

Wait, a new OST? What you mean? The part 2 was posted a good while ago.

Welcome to the world of Beatrix. The desire to molest and protect intermingle. Along with bullying and cuddling.

It's like her - duality.

Part three came out with the BD last weekend.

It has a bunch of tracks that didn't make it to the Anime, as they were for the SoL scenes in the VN.

>you mad?

My girl, don't lie to me. Where did you sleep last night?

>wake up
>Gretel is not real

>Wake up
>Gretel is not in your rape dungeon, crying like a little girl

Master pls go

Sumika is a slug.

Apologize to Slugkind!

Oh I see. Any link to it yet? I know some kind user ripped the previous two parts for us.

At least one silver lining, thank goodness.

Does anyone know where to find more of the TSFiA stories translated? I only know the ones from said Wiki.

I want to know more about the world.

Happy Memorial Day to the fallen waifus, and the badasses who're still serving. We salute you.

ORDER, ARMS.

Too bad the one doing the summaries in the wiki drop dead like most of the ones

It got uploaded on hikarinoakariost but its not the same quality rip that the previous two had.

I'm more curious about the changes they made to episodes 5 & 6 though.

I just play Alternative last week and currently on Sadogashima arc AND SHE'S FUCKING DEAD
Holy shit fuck you guys

>mfw all the butthurt newfriends

We warned you that the ride was wild, but you just didn't want to listen.

I've heard about it, but everything just went absolutely wrong to the way that I don't even expecting

And the ride will continue to get wilder.

Good luck.

>tfw playing her maniax
>expecting a lot of her
>get his siscon brother who is an NTR fag and a brocon qt

At least the whole last part of the maniax got incredibly cute

I'm just still on the surface right? I fucking knew it

I still haven't played ml yet. Heck, i still haven't played hollow ataraxia yet despite the disk being loaded in a virtual drive on my computer. I have motivation problems.

Also yes having a stream release dangled just out of reach affects things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw
Better get some tissues, boys.

She corrupts herself.

The mere fact you want to headpat her already means you fell for her corruption.

>that one scene in TDA where it actually plays
I don't know whether to call these bitch tears or manly tears.

If I rubbed her mole, would she cry?

Was this photoshopped? I don't recall the VN scene in question having her look like that.

It is. But we could get the real deal in Martyrs.

>that one scene in TDA where it actually plays
Pretty good scene, having all the fallen ones being honored was pretty touching, since they thought it was all finally over. but as usual they have to fuck up your feelings with the 911 alert

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM

>be Rank
>fail miserably

>BTFO some FFL and a Twin Huey
>fail

Which is the most BETA happymurdering girl in Mabu Rabu?

Prafka grills is unfair, since it's not a natural condition.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_Qp4kSpXxI

Probably a tossup between Yui or Latrova, they both called BETA inferior life forms/lesser creatures.

This shit doesn't belong. You're crowding out relevant threads for new shows. Take a hike already.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Both ;_;

Luna because gore covered TSFs turn her on, and thus the precondition for gore covered TSFs is included.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Having served in the military, I can honestly tell you it's manly tears. Taps is the only piece of music that has ever made me cry just by hearing it, and not even really because of the song itself, but just because of what it represents. It's unspeakable sorrow wrapped up with deep, profound love. Ain't nothing bitch about shedding tears for your fallen brothers and sisters.

Well,that's good job for 15pts infantry squad, but damn, they failed in comparison to other guys

who /sumika/ here?

Bully the cockroach.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Lise has much meatier hips and thighs in this picture than normal. Not sure.

WHAT THE FUCK SUMIKA
NO
NO
NO
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN MARIMO
HOLY FUCK

It's delicious.