Macross Delta

Shhh! Freyja is sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41726592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where were you when Mirage won in less than an episode?

Why is Mikumo such a cunt?

>Thinking in Bogue
Bogue please.

sleep tight freyer

Things that never happened.

Made this since December

This is going to end like Brazil Germany

I love Mirage but like Freyja as well. Support Freyja x Apple

Why she so perfect?

A cunt that awoken your precious Freyja's latent talent. I love the fact that Freyja admires Mikumo, and how proud of Freyja, Mikumo was when Freyja finally achieved stabilized fold waves.

Mikumo was based on Sheryl but has her own unique charms too.

I like both Freyja and Mirage, I just want them to be happy.

It's fine user, nobody truly hates Freyja because it's really impossible to hate her.

We just a little bit bitter about Ranka from the previous series but hopefully Freyja won't be like her.

>Ranka Beach on the sign

What does it mean?

>MakimakiReirei
They're like sister!

You are forgetting Chuck's sister.

Because she's a goddess.

Freyja's inability to love.

Mirage doesn't love Hayate though, she wants to be him

I doubt that? Unless someone from the team stats that, I can't accept this. Not everyone who has a confident personality and has a strong passion for singing is based off Sheryl. With that logical Freyja is based off Sheryl too. Sheryl doesn't own personality traits. They are just two completely different people, who have completely different swagger.

She's a jellyfish, not a cunt

Keep telling yourself that, we will laugh at you when she head over heels in love with him

Yeah no, you gotta be really really blind to not see it back from 0.89

Is there no other anime group willing to pick Delta up?

10. The Flash of Axia
11. Jellyfish Reminiscences
12. King of the Wind
13. Diving Passion

Jellyfish Reminiscences? Who will be the focus on the next episode, Mikumo or Reina?

It's Arad's pineapple episode.

I rather have original art than over-filtered shit.

god, frontier was so ugly

Sheryl is confident, loud mouthed and vulgar. Mikumo is more elegant. I've never heard her raise her voice once. Sheryl bosses people around, while Mikumo respects the commands of her leader Kaname. I doubt Sheryl would want to be apart of a group where she isn't a leader. There are just way too many differences.

Will the show take a break after episode 13 or do they just dive straight into episode 14?

>sheryl
>vulgar
objectively wrong user

That is original art. That was done by the same person who designed all the Walkure girls.

hmmm

Freyja was designed as a crossroad between Sheryl and Ranka, because Ranka as far back as episode 3 was made clear to be the loser of the entire love triangle. Hell, the moment Star Date aired; she was done--and though the writers and scenario of the show tried to be fair to her over the course of the next twenty-two episodes and two movies, her focus as a love interest had expired. The gears had turned and the ship had changed direction to her coming of age as a person and less about her love. Kawamori only kept it in there, likely, due to the central theme of having a love triangle.

That said, Freyja is a more expressive Ranka rather than being more aligned to Sheryl. She has a degree of confidence, but Sheryl is a whole another level since first introduction.

All that said, Mikumo and Mirage are two sides of Sheryl personified in Delta. Mikumo's got Sheryl's gravitas and elements of arrogance backed by her skill, while Mirage has Sheryl's slight tsundere traits and also elements of her natural confidence--backed by skill.

Arguably, you could make an argument that if you were to split Sheryl into two characters; you'd probably end up with Mikumo & Mirage; and because Sheryl imparted a lot of her own goodwill into Ranka, Freyja (Ranka base) attaining Sheryl's traits makes her this new person.

I want to touch Freyja's rune.

This show needs way more GIRI GIRI AIIIIIIIII in it, I wouldn't even mind if they replayed it as much as Planet Dance

>sheryl
>vulgar
opinion discarded

>long hair wins the labu labu triangle
>three out of four victors have long hair

Will Kawamori break the pattern this time? I doubt it, he's high off his rocker for sure; but long hair always wins.

Why does every character have to be compared to Sheryl?

That's it then? The one most sheryl-like will have Hayate in her hands

Did you miss all the QUALITY moments even in early episodes

It's not Gundam or Fafner, the show will dive straight into second cour

>Mirage has Sheryl's slight tsundere traits and also elements of her natural confidence--backed by skill.
>elements of her natural confidence--backed by skill
is this a joke?

Subs when?

Sheryl has become the Alpha and Omega for the Macross franchise, she's just too strong.

Compared to Mikumo, who has a more confident elegant charm. Sheryl had a beautiful, courageous, and vulgar twist which made her entertaining to watch and carried frontier. Ranka couldn't compete.

Pretty much. Mikumo is the most Sheryl like, however she was never in the triangle to begin with. That leaves Mirage & Feyja, both whom have inherited Sheryl's traits and are about equal--so it will be interesting how things play out. But my money is on Mirage over Freyja.

I can slightly see why people would compare Mikumo to Sheryl, but Mirage is spectrums away from her.

My point is Mikumi and Freyja are completely two different characters from both Sheryl and Ranka. Sharing personality traits, does not make them said characters because they don't own traits. That's like saying Hayate, Isamu, Alto, and Hayate are all based off each other people they love to fly.

While they might share, some and definitely not a lot of personality traits, both Freyja and Mikumo are completely two unique characters. They have an aura/vibe that only belongs to them. Given the same circumstances, Freyja would never act the same as Ranka did, nor would Ranka act the same as Freyja. The same goes for Mikumo and Sheryl also. While they share some traits, such as confidence etc, I would never Imagine Sheryl acting the same way Mikumo does in Delta, nor Mikumo in Frontier.

>vulgar

The word you're looking for, user, is erotic. Sheryl oozed talent, charisma, confidence and sex. Therefore; erotic.

Freyja never sang The Song of Losers, A.K.A. My Boyfriend is a Pilot.

What the fuck is up with Mikumo and why is she asking philosophical questions while stark naked under moonlight?

yet

Wouldnt marry a woman like that

SHINPI

^That has been the answer of every question about her so far.

Of course not. I'm not saying they're an evolution of their former characters--but that they the basis of their creation, is that they took elements from the preceding two heroines instead of the entirety of Macross. Likely due to the fact that Frontier set the bar unbelievably high.

It says something significant when you have Sheryl hold the number 1 spot in NewType 3-4 years after the show and movies came out, consecutively.

Delta's goal is to have a balance with the love triangle, while acknowledging the changing times of our culture and interests, while retaining the best of both worlds from Frontier. Which is why I said that Mikumo, Mirage, and Frejya all inherited a part of Sheryl.

Finally, Ranka got BTFO'd in Frontier. I feel like Delta, in a way, is trying to make amends to her character and give her a greater role and chance with Hayate (Alto) through Freyja. That's all.

Erotic can be used in two different connotations. You can be elegantly erotic, which Sheryl sometimes was. But her favorite style, most prominent, and favored by her fans was her aggressive vulgar/racy erotic approach to her concerts and promotional work.

Your loss

Nah user. You can trust a woman who is erotic, assuming that she has other characteristics that balance her. However, you can't trust a woman who is neurotic and dresses erotically.

Sheryl is the former, any female character by Mizuryu no Kei is the latter.

>Mirage
>Sheryl

She's just a boring female Gamlin.

>of her natural confidence--backed by skill.
Her whole arc is that she sucks and she should accept she cannot reach high but will try to fit a team and contribute. It's the opposite of Sheryl's arc which is similar to Freyja's.

Gamlin in early 20 episodes of 7 was just a boring Gamlin. Just be grateful you watch that after 7 ended.

That's Minmay. Sheryl was nothing but a DYRL clone with some Basara. Basara was nothing but a guy trying to emulate Minmay. While Sup Forums is obsessed with Sheryl, Kawamori is obsessed with Minmay.

I made no comparison to Sheryl's story arc. I made only a comparison that Mirage shares SOME traits of Sheryl's character. Don't involve plot/lore in this.

So do you think Kawamori will ever reveal where the fuck Minmay went?

Delta didn't even have a triangle originally. That was pushed by the sponsor and Kawamori already stated it's just a pale triangle. I honestly don't see Mirage as a real competitor after the latest radio and what we've read about the themes.

for the last time no

Of course Kwamori is obsessed with Minmay. She was going to make or break Macross when it aired, and she made Macross into the juggernaut it is today. Every single idol in a love triangle EVER, is an evolution of Minmay in some form.

A big part of Sup Forums is obsessed with Sheryl because deep fucking down, Sup Forums loves a confident and sexy female lead in their shows.

And for some reason, gelbooru is tagging this as Sheryl; but I'm not seeing it. The art's good though.

What traits? She teased... Hayate once? So did Freyja, more than once. She's 'tsundere', Freyja acted tsundere too. Sheryl was more of a Flirt than a tsundere.

I love Sheryl. But I am saying Kawamori wants to follow the goddess (in his view) trail.

It's because we love to be dominated in bed and become playthings for someone else.

I love Kaname!

Sheryl was BOTH. That's why she was so god damn good.

Is Hayate even allowed to end up with Freyja? I have the feeling that idols are untouchable. That's why Alto was sent away and given a vague return.

I don't see anything about Macross in the origin page. Probably just a bad_id pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41726592

Why is Freyja in the loser column? She's obviously going to win. Hell, there isn't even a rival. Miss Ace Pilot isn't even interested in male protag.
>Fold resonance

Don't be fooled Messer, this is her real face without makeup

Can't trust the internet to do a proper job when it matters.

It's a meme.

Freyja isn't a conventional idol.

So what's the appeal of Macross Plus supposed to be?
Myung, Isamu and Guld are such massive unlikable cunts, the only good thing about it was Information High

Oldest ever win!

ETA 5-6 hours

>Fold resonance
It's just a fancy term for the wind of Light in Macross series and doesn't mean anything to the triangle. Ranka and Sheryl did that for Alto and it even existed since Macross Zero.

Lesbo shit!

In 5 minutes.

Whats wrong whit that hair?!

>Doesn't like Isamu
shit taste

>doesn't mean anything to the triangle
This time it is important.

She's protoculture.

You forget the holo-skin right?

There is no triangle though. In Frontier
>Ranka and Sheryl did that for Alto
which is why we got the wishy washy official ending but this time there's clearly only one official pairing.

Only Sheryl did that for Alto in the movie. Like they overlapped as samefag and he got high in the sky once. Similar to Hayate and Freyja.