Is it odd that these two articles by two different national government funded news media outlets were released at the...

Is it odd that these two articles by two different national government funded news media outlets were released at the exact same time?

British Broadcasting Company and Australian Broadcasting Company both released negative articles about Trump's UN speech at the same time.
Coincidence or...?

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/910312989923905536

twitter.com/abcnews/status/910312897728917504

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLxtpZwrrGs
youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Coincidence)))

pure

but seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLxtpZwrrGs

Starts with 3:00. Someone else made a longer version with other phrases.

what? you think it was russian collision?

Yes but ABC and BBC are tax payer/government funded media. They aren't like CNN, etc. (I mean yes they are on the left, but they aren't a private entity).

tfw you finally figure out that all the world's media is controlled by only a few people.

Don't let this slide

>literally says that we will defend our allies
>DRUMPF DRIVING A WEDGE IN FOREIGN RELATIONS

(it will)
I can already tell it's going really slow.
Usually I'd get a lot of replies to a thread like this because people find it interesting to talk about on Sup Forums.

Not to mention it was mostly Russia that was having a fit, and SK and Japan were happy that Trump is standing up for them.

I bet ABC talks a lot about "muh Russia" too.

yeah, cos we all so wanted to be friends with rocket man

Let's release our articles at the same time, on the same day literally everybody is writing the same article. That'll really show him.
What would this accomplish, if it were some conspiracy?

lol what if the left starts going with North Korea did nothing wrong and were just being bullies? meme it?

It seems like the left loves talking about war and enemies until it gets to the point where it looks like it's going to happen, then they dindu nuffin

Well, was content the same? You know it's possible to piss in the cheerios of more than one country at a time, right?

haha, could even they be so stuped?

Do you not think it's odd they were released within 5 seconds of each other parroting the same sentiments both being state run media?

Well their audience is already ahead of them on that front.

Look at the twitter links I posted in the OP and you'll see 9 out of every 10 people saying North Korea dindu nuffin and Trump is a ebil fascist.

just spreading the paranoia-inducing psyops around comrade leaf, have a sip of the koolaid

>start
Oh, believe me, lots of random, scattered lefties already do this, particularly tankies

I just watched the entire speech. It was my favorite one of his speeches yet.

It's called having a schedule. And narrative pushing looks more like that kid in makeup in Syria.

Remember, 1 is an accident, 2 is coincidence, 3 is enemy action. You need a third.

this.

See some of the comments on twitter

>Horseshit, ignorance & bombast are not game changers. They are forms of mental illness. Unfortunate UN had no psychiatric staff to help.

>A game changer? It was an embarrASSment ..... AGAIN!!!!! Zero days of not being so since Jan 20.

>Yep! No president has tried, to get us ALL killed like this, before!

>This man is a threat to the world. The U.N. should think of sanctions against the US until the US is stopping it's Nuke program.

>treats are not diplomacy. Treats lead to wars and Trump is not the president to go to war with.

>There was nothing but Trump's typical infantile, ignorant and ridiculous bluster and bombast. How is that a game changer?

>What an embarrassment for USA

This. It's all scripted & controlled. youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
Unless you get OAN.

They are in totally different time zones, the peak time for posting the article can't be the same in both places.

>time zones
They were probably watching Trump's speech.

>implying the world doesn't run on trump zero hour

Bump
For interest

Kek. It's true.

They posted it 5 minutes after I made this post on Sup Forums

The speech happened about 12 hours ago...

I mean 5 minutes before, not after. Kek.

>being this blue pilled

If it's news, it's kikes

it went up on media matters

Seriously?

If the instantaneous global dissemination of pic related didn't open your eyes, nothing ever will.

>media matters

What's that?

It certainly could not be that people take exception to the calming and skilled rhetoric of this political genius... Could it?

Is there a pidgin version yet?

What is the deal with the dress? I never understood what caused it to be so widespread. It's like it came out of nowhere, and was being discussed on MSM the same day. Lots of internet debates like this happen all the time, why was this one so different?

Looks different under different lights and normies need something to occupy them

I couldn't find it but here is a screenshot of the pidgin page currently.

whoops, forgot pic.