Brown male vs. white female slut

Who will Sup Forums side with?

Will you really let your racism stand in the way of a roastie slut getting what she deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

20minutos.es/noticia/3136274/0/mara-castilla-hallada-muerta-mexico-desaparecida-coche-cabify/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both should go jail
the woman for being a thot
and the shitskin for being a shitskin

Wishing people living in their own countries is not the same as making an apology of a known delinquent.

If a dindu legitimately dindu nuffin then I gotta side with the dindu

race traitor

win win

Meanwhile in my self crumbling shithole actual rapes and murder happen on cabify 20minutos.es/noticia/3136274/0/mara-castilla-hallada-muerta-mexico-desaparecida-coche-cabify/

"Dead Mexican girl missing after getting into a Cabify car"

Justice traitor

Wouldn't have happened if the shitskin wasn't in the country.

>leaf

How do they know if she's dead if she's missing?

White women are terrible, shameless whores, but they get what's coming to them after 30.

She was missing first, then they found the body

>muh laws
1488 kike

you're an animal

If someone is missing for more than a day or two they're almost always dead

>feminicide
Lol we are cucked beyond redemption
Fuck mexico and fuck Mexicans

False rape accusations should carry a 10+ year prison sentence.

Hi antifa

False rape accusations ruin lives and make it harder for real rape victims to be believed. Men can be kicked out of college, lose their jobs, friends, sometimes marriages, are wrongly imprisoned, and carry stigma for the rest of their lives after being falsely accused. Women shouldn't throw around accusations like that so nonchalantly because it is shitty, but women in general will rationalize bad choices/behavior like this even if what they are doing is completely retarded. I would have given the lying whore longer than 18 months.

It should at least be equal to the length of time that would have been served by the accused

Hey now that's not very nice.

>Dead Mexican girl missing
You run out of donkeys to fuck, Paco?