Hot white girls sing along to Bodak Yellow = racist

twitter.com/AyeReeUs/status/910226816949944328

Sup Sup Forums So this video (linked above) is of sorority girls at my school celebrating their bid day (where they get their new members)

So this SJW is now complaining they said "nigga" while singing along to Bodak Yellow, that song girls love.

So now all sororities are about to get punished because of this idiot..

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AyeReeUs/status/910226816949944328
youtube.com/watch?v=WNFTfR6WycA
therealhebrewisraelites.com/12tribesofisraelnow.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ooh shit this is ODU my old university in Norfolk Virginia,
its a major nigger town now and there will probably be riots over this

Good, maybe they will stop listening to ooga booga nigger music.

Yeah it's sad to see my school fall apart in front of me. They are trying to destroy greek life here and now this dumb bitch complaining is going to give them a reason to punish all sororities

ccheeckkkeddd

God I went to Odu in 2005. It was a good school cant even imagine what its like now

Which one of you is this?

It's being filled with SJWs.. the only normal population is greek life but now they are trying to destroy it

Fucking hell, just another bonquisha getting mad.
Nigger culture has ruined everything. If you dont agree just watch the music video for Bodak Yellow and try to imagine white girls singing that shit.

Fucking Whitehurst Hall was awesome I remember there being a international dorm for international students its where all the sluts hung around

white girls are comfortable saying it 'cause they've all fucked one black guy minimum in their life and I guarantee none of the black guys mind the blond thot saying it. they're too deep in their pussy to care.

black ratchet bitches are too stupid to pick up on this

singing nigger music
its fucking terrible nigger "music" too

>that black hand
>filming a video on a phone
>posts on twitter bitching about whites
I fucking hate niggers so much.

Good. Whites need to learn that listening to black music can get them in trouble. Stick to non-black music.

Taking a shit doesn't count as fucking a black guy Tyrone.

Is there a worse demographic to try and talk to than sheboons with (((college degrees)))

>White people buy the bulk of hip hop
> Can't sing along because that would be racist
When the fuck are people going to wake up??

the funniest thing about the forced shitted meme is the thought of some bitter insecure basement dweller shooping scat for hours

It wasn't always shit? It all looked like pieces of shit from the very beginning.

There is word the school may SUSPEND a sorority for this.

Just look through this pigs tweets.. 0 common sense pure jibberish

Best part is she doesn't even go to the school

Bro, why do you even care? They're just going to fuck you over later in life in terms of politics. We all have to learn the hard way.

one day you'll stop being a virgin and learn a vagina isnt made of actual roast beef

Encourage them to alienate more white girls, then they'll come over to our side

No shit this. They need to start learning what to expect from niggers at a young age.

>girl dressing like a whore
You can have that hole, nigger.

I care because I have lots of friends in sororities and they are about to get fucked over hard. I just want to have a fun time at college and not a bunch of SJWs trying to run everything.

Or maybe I'm just young and naive?

yep shes a black hebrew I remember them , I had one in my geography class

>black Hebrew
What kind of revisionist shit is this?

Its hard to have fun in college these days, I believe the glory days are behind us.
Only (((Darkness))) surrounds us

You answered your own question.

thats what they called themselves during that time , they also wore weird clothes the women never wore pants and they all had long hair with dreads

Why would I want a bunch of black girls in sororities? It's rather disgusting actually..

On my campus it's pretty simple.. the more white girls in a sorority the hotter the sorority is.. which leads to more white girls that are even hotter next year

You can tell those girls have already been BLACKED

I bet actual Jews would literally vomit at the idea of blacks being their God's actual "chosen race."

OH the fucking irony that BLM Extermists are now popping out every where, when we look back at the history books. All it will say is innocent black people offended by words decided they had enough and started lynching white people in the streets; but they were opressed so it was okay.

You kinda are native. I was too. I'm glad my father let me make the mistakes i made because i wouldn't be lifting and actually getting done with school if i hadn't. These people are the same people who would support some nig nog hunting down a white person because they said "nigger", but because they said "nigga", its different? Fuck that.
>I just want to have a fun time at college
You can do that by making close friends but in terms of parties and all that brock turner kinda ruined all that. Also, you might have heard about this but there was a kid who lost his spot at his uni because he reported there was a illegal immigration there. She is still there, he is not. And i'm pretty sure i was even in a thread with him about a week or two ago where he said something like "Hey Sup Forums, what can i do about this illegal at my school?". Don't take this anywhere outside of Sup Forums like he did.

>"ISRAELITE FROM THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN"

Why do niggers WE WUZ so much? This is honestly painful. I want to blame them for the death of Jesus now fucking kikes.

niggers are gonna burn nigger bridges
i say let them

I don't understand, I thought it was always shit

Oldfag here. I dont know the song and cant tell what the lyrics are from the girls chanting. Can someone tell me

THEY ALL GONNA BE BLACKED SOON. VERY SOON.

They love bringing up their (((edukayshun))) in arguments, even with other niggers. Education is like rims or Gucci, it's just a status symbol for them to hold over people so they can feel better about themselves.

niggers need to be convinced that jews are their enemies...

we must educate them on how jews dominated the north american slave trade.

youve posted the same 3 pictures hundreds of times over the last year

its so bad that i can tell, sitting anonymously behind my computer, that you are THE canadian cuck poster that everyone knows from the familiar poster threads. sort yourself out

>twitter.com/AyeReeUs/status/910226816949944328

First it was just black people that could say 'nigga'. Now, since it's perfectly accepted they can say it without consequence, it's in nearly every 'black' song. We've actually hit the point where white people can only sing certain songs?? If a group of people are together singing the same song, SJW's expect the whites in the group to pause in silence for parts that the others are cleared to sing?
They're hitting the point where they have so many insane rules that their special groups are going to have to collide with each other. Especially when you happen to belong to multiple.

Ha Virginia is shit
West Virginia is based
>92% white
stay cucked coastal faggots stay cucked you sour grapes

>SHHHIEET homiedawg in da house!
AHAHAHAHA Toronto nigger mad as fuck LOL. Stay mad turdboi.

>looked up the song
>typical trash music that white women can't stay away from

This right here. It pains my soul to know white people are listening and enjoying trash like this.

blacks are just resentful constant victims that will always find something to bitch and complain about.

yeah this falling into the asshole and never seeing the light of day shit is scary it's white I delete all my saves every so often, gotta clean your room you know, inside and out or else.

Virginia is still a good state lots of comfy small white towns. you just cant go to major town anymore

white guys who got for turdgirls are just as bad if not worse desu

This is what happens when you let a nigger run for 8 years

can't go to college, can't go to school, can't go to the city. it's good if you're a nigger now.

Because they have no culture that isn't force-fed to them by Jews with money. The only history of their race is written from white peoples perspectives because their cultures had no written language. Our dystopian future in which the white races history was written by Jews and niggers has already happened to them.

They've been deprived of their races culture and completely demoralized, so they WE WUZ, because that's all they have left.

Why every nigger claim they CEO. Bet half don't even know what it stands for

This.

>Sour grapes

Guys what can we do about her twitter? This will probably make it to the news and you all know how they will twist it to fit their narrative

Why aren't we supporting this fine upstanding black woman Sup Forums ? Clearly those SJW sorority girls that currently dominate culture across US campus' need to be shamed about cultural appropriating rap music. Seriously though this has potential to cause infighting between progressives if we can make it go viral.

>destroying greek life
>implying that degenerate gay shit wasn't fucking retarded to begin with
I truly hate anyone involved in 'greek life'. They might be worse than niggers.

>Israelite
she's a retard troll

Because nearly everyone (men and women) in greek life lean conservative. The establishment is trying to destroy organized groups of men, the fraternal bond, because ir gives us power.

Similar, like minded, strong women grouped together in sisterhood goes against the liberal ideology.

May seem gay to some of you Sup Forums but I assure you greek life is one of the last things keeping colleges from going full liberal land

No she's not. Look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WNFTfR6WycA

1. Be smart.

2. Don't be a retard.

You are just a uni student. Wait until you have some actual power in the real world where you can influence policy.

At least wait until you have the stupid piece of paper that they can't take away from you.

Recognize the battles that you can't win and don't fight on lopsided terrain. Live to fight another day.

In Ethiopia there was a lot of jews for some reason.

Why would you advertise that you have sickle cell anemia? I also have a rare form of anemia and really nobody needs to know unless they need to know.

We all have crosses to bear. Does she want a round of applause or what?

shes just virtue signaling

>Is there a worse demographic to try and talk to than sheboons with (((college degrees)))
>They love bringing up their (((edukayshun))) in arguments, even with other niggers. Education is like rims or Gucci, it's just a status symbol for them to hold over people so they can feel better about themselves.
I just worked with a card-carrying BLM female for a few months. Holy shit not a day went by without her mentioning what uni she went to and how (((elite))) it is.

We WUZ EDUKATED

It's triggered

Playing the long con is probably the best.

Doesn't change the fact how fucked up our society has gotten

>Why do niggers WE WUZ so much?
Only the American ones.
Brazilian niggers don't do shit like this so its probably your fault.

I hate how they always have to do the ebonics bullshit. Why can't you speak with proper fucking grammar? A slip up is understandable but they do it intentionally because of deeply embedded ignorance in their "culcha"? Fuck!

Notice the low to non-existent amount of likes/replies/shares on her tweets despite having 500+ followers. She's a total hack.

WE WUZ KINGS

> sorority girls at my school celebrating their bid day (where they get their new members)
fuck you cunts do some gay shit

>expose white ppl for saying the n-word
>I know who the real Jews are

Wow. 2woke4twitter

Any young white girl listening to this sort of music gets her parents a ticket to DOTR.

>"I assure you greek life is one of the last things keeping colleges from going full liberal land"

>mfw i realized a bunch of retarded faggots paying for friends is the last bastion against the lefties
>mfw i realized that drunkenly fingerbanging some 6/10's diseased twat on the quad was helping save western civilization
>my visage when i suddenly came to the shocking realization that getting naked and running around in a circle while a bunch of other dudes smack and grope my ass and throw beer cans at me is not homoerotic at all so long as we call it a "hazing ritual", and is in fact helping in the fight against degeneracy

truly at last i see

hahaha Sup Forums you just made yourself look foolish

Soon niggers will require whites not like rap. When that day officially happens our movement will grow 10 fold. I CAN NOT WAIT!

black Christian Identity

This song is absolute shit lmao it just gets worse and worse. I can't wait to see what's popular 5 years from now

>in a fraternity ten years ago
>we were the shit fraternity
>paired with the jewish sorority for homecoming, easily the most unattractive girls on campus
>hook-noses didn't care we were the shit fraternity and glommed on supertight
>in our basement every night chanting Lil Jon lyrics while I was trying to sleep
I've never heard of this Bodak Yellow but I imagine it's on par with AWW SKEET SKEET

I have no idea what they're saying

Brazil be da tribes of Asher and Judah my niqqa
therealhebrewisraelites.com/12tribesofisraelnow.htm

fart and sex noises with a computer beat

look up deadmau5e on youtube its already a thing

>NAPHTALI...ARGENTINA AND CHILE
holup
holup
holup
so you be saying
WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT!?

I'm not down with white people saying nigger, or nigga for that matter. But context matters. These girls are singing a popular song; they're not doing black face, calling people niggers, or other racist shit. Music created by black people has been top 40 stuff for decades and nearly all the pop rap music contains the word "nigga." It's so god damn pervasive that I hear that word everyday. The fact that SJW's are going after people for singing lyrics to a pop song is just stupid. We need to stand up, push back, and say that this isn't racism; just dumb sluts being dumb sluts.

>nigger detected
Fuck off nigger, I don't give a shit what you're comfortable with. I'm not comfortable with you being not in Africa. Go be a spook elsewhere

nigger degenerate music infecting minds of white degenerate bimbos, lmao

>CEO of Essentially Devine, LLC
>means
>"I have a box of shirts with 'Essentially Divine' printed on them"

Kill yourself nigger/nigger sympathizer. Go back to Africa and take these white wannabe niggers to rape and murder as your prize. Your comfort means fuck all.

imagine being this triggered over a word usage lmao

lmao my dad teaches at that school. I lived 30 min from there

looks like someone didn't get a bid from a frat