When you reach SJW levels previously though unimaginable

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214

> mfw simply existing as a black person is a LITERAL threat to black women everywhere...

Middle class black men literally hate interracial mixing.

I don't wanna try and sound like I'm sucking up to Sup Forums, but Jewish progressive faggotry plagues the black community just as much as it does whites, just in more subtle ways. If white genocide succeeds, it's going to be us who get plagued with this LGBTHFKRMGJGIIFJD shit next. The Jew will not rest until it's only he rules the earth.

Ahahhahaha, it looks like Bobby Fucking Jindal.

I agree. I honestly want america to just calm its tits and close boarders but its not happening.

black males on suicide watch

Jesus this shit is a disease. It literally is like a parasite. That reply comment is exactly what they say when someone shows them they are clearly being anti-white. Now all they do is just copy and paste it to black males since it seems they would be the next target. It seriously is the infection that never ends....

Funny considering black women are the one that sold out the black family unit in less than 2 generations.

i was just going to post it.

fucking insane.

Negro women actually seem like the privileged of the 2.

They seem to be accepted into college a heap, and they're less criminally prone, so no police encounters.

wtf am I supposed to like or hate black men now??

why the fuck are you even reading the root anyway
i don't care about black people and i seem to be doing fine

I don't know where all of this is going to end up, but it's not going to be a nice place.

The bitterness I feel coming from people is just not normal, they way some people are clenching to dead ideologies for meaning is frankly frightening. Actually, I don't know if they are looking for meaning or just an excuse to hate and destroy.

Worst of all, most of this people have everything, they are young, healthy, college educated, and have some money. What else do they want?

I was reading an article on another website and this one got suggested.

wasn't long ago idiots like this were just made laughing stalks and shunned and that was it

Our sky free of fuckery, our food free of fuckery, our water free of fuckery, the ability to live and reproduce without enemies trying to kill us all?

You know, things a bit more important than what's on Netflicks.

this is why we need to GAS THE KIKES

Black men are starting to realize after the united liberal tribes take down the white man, it's either them or white women who's going to be next.

>biting the hand that feeds
You know damn well we own you goyim.

I'm trying to understand why they want to repress, divide and destroy, specially the culture that has them living in one of the most prosperous moments in the history of the world.

Archive that shit nigger

white people

Come to LA. We've successfully replaced criminal negros with much less criminal mestizos. It's a modern miracle and you fucking ungrateful gentile shits have the nerve to complain about it.