Ever wonder how many Sup Forums users have passed away since this board opened years ago?

Ever wonder how many Sup Forums users have passed away since this board opened years ago?

see you, kosmonaut cowboy

I wonder how many of them committed suicide.

Not enough.

no, but i do envy them
They don't feel the compulsion to browse this shitty site anymore.

This, I often wonder whether it was my 'Kill yourself' that drove them to suicide

probably not many since this board has been around a little over a decade

How?

Because you're here.

Ever wonder how many future Sup Forums users have been born since this board opened years ago?

>there will be people younger than Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums
>judging by some posts, there might already be

>Not starting the thread with that topless Ed pic
Shamefur dispray

Anyone have the screencap of Sup Forums reacting to this topic the first time?
>might
It definitely is. All we can do is soldier on and report the ones we can.

>2011
no
stop it
don't do this to me

Kill yourself

Oh also
>all those dead tripfags
I wonder where they are now.

Hopefully a lot. I hate you people.

I'll die before I'm 30. Hypertension is a bad thing, even when you get thin and fit your heart doesn't recover. That's why I'll enjoy what's left of my life with my waifu.

When was pic related made?

I don't know, but I envy them

I wonder if anyone here is so detached from reality to the point where when they say "kill yourself" they actually mean it.
Personally I've always taken the hostility as tonge-in-cheek. I can't possibly imagine anyone getting angry in front of a computer screen because an anonymous poster has a different opinion or something like that.

Ever wonder when you'll join them?

I know of at least two who died of cancer in their 20s

Remember that every day is a gift

No, fuck off to with this meta garbage.

At least five years ago.
I saved it before that thread was made, but that's the same image.
Here's a larger version I just found and saved over the old.

>I can't possibly imagine anyone getting angry in front of a computer screen because an anonymous poster has a different opinion or something like that.
Oh boy

i'd say those 2 got lucky they free now while I've been enslaved for the last 8 years

I imagine everyone here gets incredibly angry over differing opinions, kill yourself, your opinion is shit.

cancer is really the worst

>I can't possibly imagine anyone getting angry in front of a computer screen because an anonymous poster has a different opinion or something like that.
so pure
I bet you think Sup Forums is satire too

>Remember that every day is a gift

That's why they call it the present.

Remember when this tripfag called moot died? It was a sad day for all of us

Eh? Who's moot?

a dead guy

Not really. People have been dying from cancer since the dawn of man, animals too. It is nature's way of preventing overpopulation (attempting).

Ryuugamine Mikado.

This episode really hit me back then. When I saw that smiley face I immediately knew what would happen to the cast. It foreshadowed events perfectly. Spike dies and they split up, living their lives doing what they do or maybe putting it aside, wondering what ever became of each other.

It's too deep man.

Yes cancer has existed for a long time, however it isn't how mother nature controls for over population because the creature would have to live for a long time before even getting it. It would have to survive being eaten, killed by disease, or getting caught in some natural disaster. Cancer wasn't even that common a cause of death for people a few hundred years ago, disease was a more likely reason for death

>It is nature's way of preventing overpopulation (attempting).

Many mammals get cancer, even endangered ones. The more complex the machine, the more likely that cogs can go wrong. That's my view on cancer.

And what do you think a lot of those "diseases" were? We hardly understand cancer now, we didn't know what it was other than a severe illness hundreds of years ago.

That's a good way of putting it, I mainly see it as a safeguard otherwise humans would be too OP. We've got to have something other than old age capable of killing us.

Ed was truly a best girl.

Lolno those are as significant as a drop in the sea

I am afraid of waking up some day, 20 years from now, and read a post akin to
>Yeah, I was one of the originalcucks back then when Sup Forums was good, just when Hiro (RIP) bought the site to some guy.

The alternative is that the site dies before then.

Those diseases were things like plagues, smallpox and diseases spread by insects, which is one major reason why large civilizations didn't exist in tropical areas. If the population became too large a plague might spread and reduce the population. Even famine was a great cause of death for mankind. Cancer only really starts becoming a more common cause of death after you're 60, you're more likely to die of disease before then.

The song that plays hits me hard every time I hear it now.

Ever wonder how many people die every second of every day?

Newborn babies being birthed into this world right meow.

It's all a circle, OP.

There's no reason to feel anything, unless you personally connect to anyone here, I myself don't think anything of any of you.

I want to make a baby with a qt wife

I have trouble imagining either of those outcomes as both give me feels too hard to feel