Antifa hate thread

Antifa hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v8LCvsoVP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My guy, we're anarchists that wear masks to hide our identity.AHEM!

>unironically thinks gay fox masks aren't the gayest shit ever.

The mask is just a means of hiding our faces and its a symbol of a movement Nobody forces you to wear one during a protest.

Do anarchists support people who kill them going to jail? You wouldn't think so since they don't believe in laws, right?

Why are you still talking?

We do believe in laws just now rulers. i.e the nap.

why are you?

These threads all turn into you manlets crying about the alpha antifa beating you up. Boohoo, go beat them up or stop bitching about it.

Antifa arent anarchists they're wannabe champaign commies.They have nothing to lose if they go about with a "revolution" because none of them are actual workers or producers of any sort.

antifa aren't anarchists, they're anti-free speech, pro-rule of law, and hardly ever burn shit.

I agree up until the burn shit thing when you destroy private property you aren't doing anyone any favors.

hardly burn shit?

>THE TOLERANT LEFT STRIKES AGAIN

>when you destroy private property you aren't doing anyone any favors.
the point of burning shit isn't to do anyone favors
>group of people
>fire not even near a building
faggots.

Fucking disgusting, I swear they are worse than russians.

> hurting small business.

"""antifa""" needs to be wiped out

well generally you don't burn the shit of people who've done nothing wrong, and i see how that lends itself to abuse by mob rule but luckily im not a communist who believes in a collective consciousness, or listening to other people

May I ask what school of thought you are?
I myself am a crypto-anarchist if you couldn't tell already.

>I myself am a TEENAGER

Who's gonna do it? You? Faggot, we have guns. My friend has an ak-67 says he will help me get one

I don't look like that. But i don't need to, i have guns. Nazi faggots won't know what hit them

anarcho-syndacalist probably if i had to pick

Do you believe in Private property and money?

Bump

>Antifa hate thread

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I censored the private parts.

really makes me think

Isn't European antifa just antifa?

that's usually how I redpill them

youtube.com/watch?v=8v8LCvsoVP4

I saw footage of a black man in New York making fun of antifa telling them that if they had any courage they would take off their masks. All they did was yell at him. Nothing more disgusting than a bunch of privileged, trust fund white kids calling a proud black man an uncle tom like they know what the fuck it means.

I thought I could never hate any obnoxious shillforce on the internet worse than ctr/shareblue, but it turns out I was wrong.

I never get tired of watching it

This thread sucks. Literally no nudity

Only niggers and cucks will consider joining anifa

oh boy

Go to Sup Forums if you want to be a degenerate

blumpftards BTFO

Black people, proud of who they are hate antifa. They're the white children of the upper class willingly becoming the mob of radical liberal professors without thinking for themselves.

Just give them time. Even if they succeed, their shitty ideology will be the death of them.
The diversity anaphora will be their demise, because if you bend your ideology to fit the people (instead of bending the people to the ideology), you don't have a movement.

Sup Forums is too degenerate for me. I need something more soft core

Fucking subhumans.

?

Checked.

might as well drop this one

Idk, lurk and you shall find

If it would say "on a challenger" it would be perfect but..............
Checked.

Remember when this happened?

If I wasn't so lazy I'd fix it, but I'm just too lazy.

ment to reply

Pretty sure that's the last of the antifa stuff I have

>I'm innocent, your honor! I thought he was a nazi!

Peace though stabbing white people

How can I go fight Antifa if my parents won't let me go to a protest or whatever?

thigggg

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those meme masks.

Gas the leftists.

That was a hoax. The guy stabbed himself. He admitted it when the cops investigated and saw he was alone in the parking lot he claimed to be assaulted in and was caught on camera buying a knife just before he said he was attacked.

She got a big swerd yeah but this the aryan qtie

i want you sexually

i always wonder if in their last moments , leftists killed like that by niggers and arabs realise the truth of race

Is it legal to smack antifa with shovels yet?