Is Rory a virgin? This is extremely important

Is Rory a virgin? This is extremely important.
I only waifu virgin girls.

She's had as many dicks as she is years old.

She fucked a ton of dudes user. But her hymen regenerates so you might get by on a technicality.

You really think those dick sucking lips and that body hasn't taken a dick yet?

She's definitely had a lot of sex before

it makes her better

Stop trying to troll me. I can get actually hurt, you know?

Dude she's nine centuries old. A regular woman barely goes nine days without sex. Every strong adventurer in the kingdom has probably been her fucktoy at some point.

You don't actually believe she's a virgin don't you?

These guys have no evidence, OP.

She does seem to orgasm a lot though due to all the souls passing through her body.

One can only assume.

I don't think she would want to fuck regular humans, considering her status.
If OP wants her to be a virgin - she could very well be a virgin.

I feel fairly sure the manga mentioned her promiscuity at some point.

>I feel fairly sure the manga mentioned her promiscuity at some point.
>I feel
>objective evidence

If people are fighting nearby she must either fuck someone or take part in the fight. If she doesn't want to be bothered, she'll be keeping someone around to rape.

She's got that status, yet she's still gunning for Itami's dick like mad. There's no reason to believe another man hasn't caught her eye in the past 900 years.

Hey man I was just saying what I remembered, no need to get so defensive. She's a 2D figment of your imagination, she can be a virgin, a slut, 200 years old, 5 years old or have a dick if you want.

she's virgin user, don't worry
source i'm the author's wife

Itami is a fucking Mary Sue from another dimension.

>One can only assume.
>One can only assume.
>One can only assume.
>One can only assume.
>One can only assume.

Oh yeah, she take a million dicks in the manga

She's not a virgin, she's used goods

WHORY RORY.

I DID IT.

I SAID IT.

but is she an anal virgin? and if not, does she love it up the ass? And do you?

>One can only assume.
While lusting after Itami's cock she casually ponders how long it's been since she's been with a man.

user, she has all sorts of virginities taken from her. What else do you think the monsters do with her wounds while she is regenerating?

I doubt a virgin would try to get outright laid the way Rory does. Romance can come later, she's going for the dick.

This thread is dumb, your dumb

You're***

Who's dumb now?

Me, obviously

She doesn't have much time left (especially when there's an entire harem of girls after Itami's superior Japanese dick), and she always takes what she wants.