Why doesnt Sup Forums like Israel anymore? There white, based and nationalists

Why doesnt Sup Forums like Israel anymore? There white, based and nationalists.
Also, they BTFO Mudslimes 24/7/365.
Are Sup Forums hypocrites for hating Israel?

I think so.

Israel is everything pol wishes it was. Imagine having a Minister of Education like this, a fucking commando with over 80 confirmed mudshit kills

0/10
sage

Something is wrong with her clip.

Stop trying to shill that based Israel meme here, no one cares except assblasted Muricans

Nah, it's the older style of magazine carrier, you can also flip it up but I like that horizontal look desu

Clip? Nigga, are you retarded?

Only leftist shills hate Israel

what the fuck is the point of you people being here. It absolutely doesn't change the mindset of the board one iota.

You know why?

BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILLS CANT DO SHIT

You gotta remember the order of priorities
> 1. Jew memes
> 2. Satire
> 3. Actual politics

Jews are the borg. There is the occasional non-ugly one, but that doesn't change the nature of the beast. They are the enemies of mankind. It says so in the Bible. Don't make them out to be based. They are dedicated to enslaving mankind. Jews are behind every piece of degenerate filth being promoted in the Kike media.

Nobody hates Isreali's. We hate the fake jews that live there that do their best to destroy everyone on the planet.

But where would I put my gangster grip?

fuck off kikes

Maybe some Jews are just as clueless as an average American ... I guess it's the "zionist" ones that makes me hate them all. I honestly believe there would be world peace if they were exterminated from the planet

Move out of this country you faggot

You do realize that these pictures are staged by the JIDF to make Israel look more positive. The real female soldiers are fucking ugly as shit.

t. abdul bin garbagi

Okay first not all of Sup Forums doesn't like Israel some people like me I like Israel. It's assholes like user No.142185086 that are having like a "MindSway" effect that makes us put our cares in a drawer or safe. And focus on kicking their asses all the way to hell.

Yes GOYIM masturbate to pixels of our parasitic cultural sleeper agents hehehe

Fuck off Jew. Go pay for your country. Go fight your own fucking wars. I feel your Jewish filth from across your screen.

It will never be enough for you. MUH RACISMM, LETS CON AND STEAL ALL THE MONEY FROM
THE GOYS

Let's trick the goys into voting in BASED Israeli defense forces Breitbart.

All Jews are Jews. They are a special forces of civilizational infiltration and exploitation.

R u a fucking idiot? We live under Jewish law, worshipping Jewish Gods, giving ourselves Jewish names, and Jews convince us that they are the oppressed minority?

At this point we're already paying for them to model, I'm a fap to this shit m8

Kill yourself.

Fucking devil trying to make me one of his hell spawns

It doesn't work like that m8, I'm Catholic, that's an instawarp to Hell.

Clip? Or Klitt?
>check flag
oh I dunno user, it's women, don't expect so much

Then stop fapping. Realize they killed Jesus, and go Deus Volt you faggot.

1. Ew like white trash
2. Eh
3. Ew
4. Can't even tell what she looks like so probably ew and fat

Try harder faggit

>stop fapping
>Volt
lmao I'm just going to stop replying and go fap

>be me in 2015
>come to Sup Forums to trigger people trolling and shitposting left and right
>got alot of (you)s
>eventually started reading alot of what people were actually posting
>slowly becoming redpilled over time by exposing my self to this place

Now I hate niggers, jews, mexicans and muslims. I'm also a huge Trump supporter after voting democrat in the last 2 elections.

Around the Magazine well.
Or you could hold it like a complete autistic retard and go full thumb over barrel.

This board has showed me how truly retarded Americans are.

B-b-based Israel infiltrating my country and stealing my resources. Those commandos go all over the US, hiking in the Appalachians and shit just so they can best organize the next fake terror attack.

No free healthcare for you Goyim, Israel has it.

No free university for you Goyim, Israel has it.

No self interested foreign policy for you
Goyim, Israel has it.

The unbreakable bond between the US and Israel = Israel's long Jewish cock fully penetrating America's collective boipussy and jizzing gallons daily.

No smart and educated citizenry that speaks multiple languages and understands world politics for you GOYIM, Israel has it.

Yes Goy fall for the there is a good Jew and a bad Jew meme.

Jew LARPING as American. You Semites all smell the same you know that?

"""white"""

Nothing you can do about it bitch boi, now that Trump has made a US base on Israeli soil, an attack on Israel by Hezboullah or Iran will be an attack on the USA itself.