This is the reason why America needs a far right patriotic party

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/president-trump-now-declares-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist
apnews.com/4cef63caf6b34cb796bc4c196d47c143
archive.is/ZKcqf
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/aides-to-trump-u-s-empire-is-good-for-your-business.html
archive.is/vDuTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you mean by "patriotic"?????

I binged the article name
appears to be fake and gay
these fucking shill tactics

Patriot is a Greek word with a very deep meaning. The guy who respect and protect his fatherland from foreign invaders.

fuckboi find me the audio sample where he says he's a globalist and nationalist, there are articles talking about it, but no fucking audio clips gee I wonder why

So far he is a leftist globalist.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

I post a link already fucking kike.
He said it on WSJ.

ok
you're a good egg
a lot of time we have people using that word in lieu of "white"

Nowhere in the article of Breitbart is there any source, other than the blue link for the word 'told'. Clicking on that brings you to a
Wall Street Journel article with some guy talking for several minutes. There is no audio, tweet, or otherwise announcement from Donald Trump that he is a Globalist.
fake fucking news

The goy clown working hard to harm the America.

You are trying to tell us that Bannon who was still in office doesn't know what he's posting?

First: If he doesn't source it, which he didn't, then yes.
Second: Bannon was part of Trumps team at this time. Somebody else wrote this article in April, Bannon only retired in august.

We have a two-party system.
First one to defect from it, and try to start a third party, loses and never elects anyone ever again.
What you are suggesting is that we should defect, and guarantee ourselves a losing position.
It's about what I would expect from the turkish rape babies who make up the population of greece today.

thanks for the nice word. Now, pay debts.

Bannon owns the Breitbart. If it wasn't true, he would make a call to remove the article.

I don't give a shit about bannon, frankly. Prove to me the article is true with an audio clip, or proof that Trump said he was a globalist.
We don't give a shit if X fancy news center said it. PROVE that Trump said it. Right now.

>Now, pay debts.
Says the bankrupt. ahahahahahha
Go lick some jewish asses over there goy.

This here

The dems can't rein in their spoiled pets and their party will fracture into fringe parties representing every snowflake identity

All we have to do is clean out the globalists shills from ours and then we've got checkmate

WSJ is a news paper idiot. Did Trump reject what he said? NO!
Fuck off now autistic scumbag.
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/president-trump-now-declares-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist

You have also the Green party.

Okay, lets see the sources on this new one!
>references the exact same wall street journal article
Let's see what other sources Ron Paul has!
>thedailysheeple
Which also has no source, except ALSO references the wallstreet journal article, which merely CLAIMS he stated to THEM ALONE IN A PRIVATE INTERVIEW that he's a nationalist and a globalist.
you win the prize for retarded of the year.

>fake fucking news
The state of Trump cock sucking harem

I post 3 different links.
If it was a lie, he would deny it. But he didn't.
WSJ is the only newspaper who Trump still giving interviews.

20 July 2017 is more important than anyone here knows.

apnews.com/4cef63caf6b34cb796bc4c196d47c143
archive.is/ZKcqf

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/aides-to-trump-u-s-empire-is-good-for-your-business.html
archive.is/vDuTL

>what could possibly be better than a National Globalist; amirite?
he's the cult leader telling us all to 'Drink the Kool Aid and die with dignity"

Ah yes... divide the party further, turn the right from somewhat united into the shitshow the left os going through.

Smart thinking, faggot. Alt right are all faggots and this board mostly larps as such to confuse amd fluster lefty faggots. If you believe the memes you're a retarded faggot.

You're either a shill lefty faggot with AIDS trying to divide the strength of the united right or you're an angry retard that actually believes this is an unironic nazi board instead of a meme factory to piss off liberals.

I'm wondering, are you really this stupid and think you've found a home with real Nazi's that think like you or are you just coming to terms with the realisation that you're a homo? It's honestly either that or you're a lefty bitch, trying to seed division amongst the followers of god emporer Trump.

Kill yourself retarded faggot. I hope you die of AIDS.