Why the outrage, /pol?

I've never missed a career opportunity because of affirmative action or diversity programs.

Are white people REALLY getting passed up because of inclusion efforts?

Maybe it's just because I'm in advertising, but it seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mksmx
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
youtube.com/watch?v=_6srCD0IthI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/Mksmx

> ^^Source article for anyone who wants to snoop around.

equifax data breach possibly just ruined the lives of 1/2 of americans

their chief security officer was a diversity hire with a music composition degree

US version in pic. Looks pretty white, y'all.

I'm aware of the Music Comp issue, but at the C-Suite level, she was just managing people and budgets. It's absurd to blame a hack of that size on one person.

One nonwhite in Europe is too much already

There's been non-whites in Europe since well before you were born. You're not entitled to shit.

There's been a lot of Jews in Germany and Poland too back in the day

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

That's stupid. Good luck with that strategy. Try that in the US and you'll get a nice dose of diversity coming at you nice and fast.

Alternatively
archive.is/rTn08

Killing nonwhites is not stupid or racist. It's values

youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA

You think they were ruining his job opportunities? That's not even how normal white people behave.

It's not about jobs.

It's about not having ugly foreign scum at all.

See a nonwhite in Europe?

Time to break his legs or blind him. It's only fair
youtube.com/watch?v=_6srCD0IthI

Neither, it's the principle. Not to mention I don't have an IQ below 80, so I can determine if things not happening to me personally are bad based upon statistics.

Merit-based social structure is the greatest achievement of the enlightenment, and that's being destroyed. Creating a social structure based purely upon who or what you are when you're born (which is exactly the point of this diversity program): you're going to end up with inefficient, poorly functioning businesses and institutions as a result.

anyone worth a damn can get a job. that's not the issue. the issue is that jobs are given to people who don't deserve them just because they're dark and naturally less intelligent.

But that isn't happening. There are very few minorities at most positions higher than entry-level in most companies.

If anything, I recognize that if you fire a minority worker for performance reasons you may get sued, but those lawsuits rarely pan out if you do your paperwork.

>Not posting the yasss queen of purity

See also the Washingon Times article about DC metro. On kindle can't copy link just Google it.

Wups, forgot pic

>Merit-based social structure is the greatest achievement of the enlightenment,
Should only be applied to people of similar ethnic background
or you can just kill nonwhites for not being white

That's bullshit. Most minorities in high positions at big companies are thoroughly qualified. Being non-white may have given them a boost, but nobody hires idiots.

Take Rosalind Brewer who just moved from Sam's Club CEO to Starbucks COO & President. Being black may have helped her along the way, but she's smarter than most of /pol. Degrees from Booth, Stanford, and Wharton. Maybe affirmative action got her in, but she graduated on her own merit.

Not to mention she's on the board at Lockheed. You really think they would let a dumbass on their board?

I don't want to work with cunts.
It's not about money, it's about not being around whining, whinging, annoying, cloying, desperate, grasping, neurotic, aging, bitter women.

Approx. 90% of them could suck a mean dick according to my calculations.
T. Male scientific genius