What do you think of people who chose to have kids pass the age of 50?

0 results. is that you user?

Bump

If it's degenerate then Trump is degenerate.

So I guess it's fine.

picture looks old from late 80's-early 90's?

Degenerates, they're making their kids exponentially more prone to mental illnesses like schizophrenia, autism and obesity.

That's Chris Chan, newfag.

is that another subreddit of Sup Forums or something?

Sorry I have better things to do than memorize every photo of chris chan

The Simpsons came out in the early 90s

One of the worst kind of dysgenics

Honestly I think it's just kind of irresponsible, especially in this day and age, like, I wouldn't blame parents who had done this a few decades ago since things weren't AS shitty as they are now, but for those that are doing it now, it's like, have you not given thought to when your kid is in their late teens while you're on the verge of retiring? It's just forcing them to get out of the house earlier than they are prepared to, or it may just lead to a lower standard of living for all of you. I mean, even on the opposite viewpoint, you don't want to be taking care of your kid while you're in your damn seventies do you?

Fine if it's a man, not fine if it's a woman.

this

>not knowing who Chris Chan is

>better things to do
it's easily one of the top ten rabbit holes but whatever dude you're 2 kool

Late 80s, newfag.

I had a friend in highschool who was the 13th child in a family. White kid. He had a deceased older brother who died at like 31 that he never met. His father had him at 61. So in highschool his dad was 76, and 80 but graduation. Aside from a slightly weird head shape (like an Egyptians pharaohs) he was a great dude. He had one younger sibling who was 2 years younger than him.
Oh yeah and his mom was like 10 years younger than his dad.

Also there was another white kid, blond haired, blue eyed who had 6 siblings who all looked like that, who's dad was black. He said his father demanded a paternity test for all of them because he refused to believe his wife didn't cheat on him with a white dude. Nope, she didn't, her traits were for whatever bizarre chance, 100% fucking dominant. They had slightly curly hair, but nothing noticeably African about it.

My highschool was weird.

It also can keep them home if the older parents come down with problems.
Having a teenager or young adult deal with parents coming down with dementia is horrible.
They can lose everything they own and have no inheritance to even give.
So not only would they have to work hard to insure the safety and dignity of their parents they also might face they get absolutely nothing in return.
That is unless they flee far away from home and watch it burn.
I guess that be fine for shitty parents.

u are 2 kool you yankee cowboy!

Crazy. I had one at 20 and 23 and 1 at 28...i couldnt do it mentally or physically at 50. I see grandparents raising grand kids they baby them putting their shoes on and the kid is 12 not good waiting on them hand and foot.maybe if they had to raise one because the patents died but no i would not get pregnant past 32 with all the risk of Down syndrome and autism no

Pics of the kid with a black dad

>neighbor family
>55yo dude and 50yo wife
>3 kids out of college
>talk of early retirement
>surprise pregnancy with twins
>no history of twins on either side
>were still using contraceptives

i'm going in

Not this same guy but this dude is an MMA fighter who's pumping out weirdly Caucasian kids despite being black

>Daywalkers