I am right here

>I am right here.
>Still we haven't found her.

What went wrong?

Nothing.

Good thing he's probably unable to use the net to go here any more, he'd only be sadder at what Sup Forums has become with this cucking generation.

>90% of cases have unknown cause

If there is a thing I am legitimately terrified of, it's stuff like this.
It can randomly hit you anytime and fuck you up for no particular reason.

I'm more scared of amnesia or some sort of shock that leads to you having to relearn everything. Just fucking imagine that, I'd take death over that anytime.

What if ALS-kun was a fake?

Who would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

>look at what Sup Forums has become with this cucking generations
>things used to be better when a bunch of faggots cryed ecause of a dying fag

Kill yourself faggot and take the ASLfag with you. I mean just look at those fags.

>;_; I don't know you user,but i love you too
>;_; If it happens i'll make sure to think of you, user
>I'm crying,thank you user
>You'll be alive in my heart when s3 aris.

This is Tumblr level shit of faggotery.
>Ugh another user is dying how sad better tell him that i love him and always think of him.
Bunch of fags and so are you.

Someone is really desperate in trying to fit in. Sup Forums is the other way, cuntnugget.

edgy
fuck off

Good job on proving his point, you failed abortion.

>someone has an opinion i don't like. Must be from another board.
>cuntnugget
kek
So i'm edgy because i don't feel have any empathy for a dying faggot?

Yeah because i defenitly seem like a cuck you retard.

All of you are proof that this board has been taken over by reddit.
Can't have an opinion people don't like without offending pussies. I bet you would all like to downvote me.
Bunch of faggots

I miss her so bad

>Can't have an opinion people don't like without offending pussies
I don't get this. When has Sup Forums ever been different? There literally has never been a time when people have not told other people here to fuck off.

it's genetic, it doesn't hit you like that.
You get it from birth.
My cousin is one of those unknown causes,
>nobody in the family, had the defect gene responsible of ALS
>no luck,
>he was born with ALS
(they only realized it around 6y/o when he was unable to run/jump/etc. like other kids his age)
so don't worry user, you should be safe.

also,
why would he be unable ?
There exist plenty of ways these days so you can use a computer without a single functioning muscle.
My cousing used to only be able to move his finger a couple millimetres, that was enough. Later when he couldn't do that any more, he was able to use a computer with only move his neck (he would use some sort of trackball with his chin).
Those technologies are 4-5 years old. There must be even more and even better stuff today.

>>>someone has an opinion i don't like. Must be from another board.
I didn't give a shit about your opinion. Be edgy all you want. I assume that you are from Sup Forums or belong there because of your fucking style of writing, you prepubescent faglord.

>kek
And my assumptions were correct. Fuck off, shitstain.

>I will kill every single one of you and make a house out of your bodies

This place isn't a blog. An user is dying? That's a pity but so are thousands of others.
You guys know nothing about him (how it should be on here), he could be the biggest asshole or whatever, either way there's no reason to give him hugs or think of a guy you don't know shit about except that he's dying.

Are you faggots constantly crying and thinking about the millions of people dying all the time?

You clearly don't get Sup Forums. Everyone says they hate everyone and keep shitposting. But Sup Forums is more or less a family that despite all the shit somehow loves everyone. Just check out the monthly Mogra Thread. Or on second though, don't. I don't think they want you there.

Fuck off.

Telling people on an anonymous imageboard that you're dying serves no purpose. He should do that on other sites where he has an identity and can back up his shit. If he's lucky, he'll get media attention and maybe get that season going or some other heartbreaking shit people like to hear about in the news to feel good for a few seconds until they talk about war, refugees and poverty.

Wow, you're such a """"""cool"""""" dude. Don't cut yourself on that edge.

>But Sup Forums is more or less a family that despite all the shit somehow loves everyone.
Well, its good that narutards,dubfags, and some other groups don't count as part of Sup Forums.

>kek
I hate circlejerks like that as well but you are clearly not from there.

Good, hope that attentionslut is five feet under and out of his misery.
Blogfags and feelshitters can go fuck themselves.

>narutards,dubfags, and some other groups don't count as part of Sup Forums.
Of course. Forgot to say that, but good you clear that up.

>This place isn't a blog.
I totally agree with you. But the discussion was never about if the ALS-user should've blogged. I just called this user out for his writing style and his desperate try to fir in. And he came back at me and so on. That was all this was about. At least, for me.

How do you edgefags explain the state of Sup Forums on Christmas?

If anyone has the screencaps of anons posting about jerking off to each other and getting turned on by it pls post

I ignore it and don't post in most threads.
It's pitiful.

I see, I apologize then.

I assume with edgefags you mean everyone who's against this kind of thing, so here's my view:
If anons sit around wishing each other a happy christmas, tell each other how their christmas has been and how much they love each other it's blogging and should be discouraged.
Sending each other interest-related goods however serves a purpose, people actually benefit from it and it isn't just a mindless circlejerk with words to make everyone feel better. If the guy in the OP image magically gets cured through empty words from complete strangers or s3 starts airing because of that circlejerk, I see no problem with it.
This is pure cancer by the way and those faggots should fuck off to /lgbt/ because it really has nothing to do with anime & manga except those 2D images used to express how lewd they are at the moment.

>fitting in phrase
You are just as retarded as him.

No problem, man.

Whatever floats your boats. Just read his posts.

Be careful, don't cut yourself on that edge.

>>This is pure cancer by the way and those faggots should fuck off to /lgbt/ because it really has nothing to do with anime & manga except those 2D images used to express how lewd they are at the moment
>he's on Sup Forums and isn't gay

>because it really has nothing to do with anime & manga

>no fun allowed

Can we start an ALS cum buckets challenge for user

S3 when?

Thats what every fucking retarded newfag says whenever they are called out for posting garbage. Kill yourself.

Shit I could've easily filled a bucket or two by now

90% unknown cause means exactly that. Only ten percent of cases are known to be linked with problems in genes. The rest are under investigation and could be due to environmental factors.

Typically people don't develop symptoms until they are well into their 50s or 60s, and it strikes without warning, increasing clumsiness being the first symptom. However there are rare early onset cases like your cousin, and Stephen Hawking who developed it in his 20s.

It seems like cheating to use Haruhi.

Well the buckets are Haruhi fapping alone

>Sup Forums is always serious
>only post about anime & manga
>that was like that before
Sure, try to lurk a little more before posting, retard.

>Good thing he's probably unable to use the net to go here any more, he'd only be sadder at what Sup Forums has become with this cucking generation.
>But that was a recent thread, I remember-
>2014
STOP IT

Again, this feels too easy.

Thank you, mod!

Thats not what I said you retarded newshit.

Quote chain, man.
You wanted a response other than "no fun allowed", and you got it.

What am I even supposed to reply to a retard trying to fit in too hard.

How do ALS people fap? I can't go two days without fapping.

>fitting in phrase
Crossboarding newfag please leave.

You're the one spouting buzzwords since hours and I'm the crossboarder, the irony.