ITT:Anime that were a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dU7a8a7ZKoE
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This anime was aimed at 10-14 year olds, I'm sure your manly adult feelings are jiffed that it's so popular.

There is anime that caters towards older audiences in its themes, this reminds me of receiving the book War & Peace when I was 10 years old, what the fuck kind of birthday present is that, I'd rather a gameboy + tetris.

pretty much dissapointment

Let me guess, you hate kids cartoons too. has a good point about aimed at younger kids and early teens.

this shit

DELET THIS

I think SAO season one really good, unlike literally everyone here, but I will say it anyway

I wish I could delete the entire existence of Charlotte, but all we can do is ignore it.

Gakkou gurashi
HUGE disappointment

Chaos;Head

Nisekoi

This was an enormous mistake

What mistake? It definitely was better than Naruto or Naruto's wannabe like BnHA

>tfw I forgot about his site
kys yourself

Saekano. Kurehito should do art for better series instead.

The point of no return.

Tsukihime

I feels yah

you gotta tell me how to make a blank post

What is this shit even about.

It's not action
It's not comedy
It's not adventure
It's not romance

What the fuck is it

I wish SAO came out when I was 14. It would have been my shit.

>but I'm write the animation
>
tfw the title going blank

Hunter x hunter, world can do without an anime about 2 10y old boys epic quest for gay love.

Forced drama

Can someone tell me what is wrong with tsukihime? All these posts made me curious so I finally watched it. It's not great but I've seen much worse.

It's about saving anime

Every character look skinny ad and the haircut are all too much it's clearly made for people that liked CG TokyoG and other Hamatora-shit like (or an other bland rip off of DTB with an other "edgy secret organisation) with B stray dog this season

youtu.be/dU7a8a7ZKoE

>first anime ever made
>anime was a mistake
delete first anime, erase mistake

>aimed at 10-14 year olds
>GLOP
Sure it was

black rock shooter

I would have hated on the anime with 14 because even then i had at least some kind of standard.

I am glad someone feels me at least lol

I liked SAO, but then again I have a soft spot for chuuni shit.

Weak bait

all of them

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

>"Keit-Ai was a mistake" - Christopher Poole

People don't hate SAO because the MC is a wish fulfillment for 14 year olds Chunnis.

People hate this show for all the plot holes, bad characters and bad story writing.
But this anime is proof that anime will be regarded as good as long as the animation is decent and the basic idea of the story is good.

It wasn't that bad at first. In fact, the first half of season one was pretty good. The second half was a lot worse, though.

Maybe? I couldn't get into it.

It went to absolute shit at episode 9. Just make an anime about mmo raiding and not some shit romance fuck sake.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

No the first arc was mediocare with good animation but still farr away from being called "pretty good".
Maybe it looks pretty good in contrast to the second arc which was absolut shit.

Ecchi + fight. Bullshit combination.

Probably madoka magicka.

STOP CHASING ME

>Mami Kawada Lover !aNRFNkpkG.

As outdated as Megumi Hayashibara Lover !Ep8pui8Vw2.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

No one can react that quickly, anime's fucking bullshit, they should've just died

Sometimes, in the wee hours of the morning, I remember that this piece of shit exists.

Moeshit was a mistake

Nah. I was 13 when it came out. Still was pretty shit to me. If you have somewhat intelligence, then it's still shit

Doesn't help that the fanbase of this shit is genuine cancer too

This would have been fine if it ended after the first episode.

Seiji Kishi has a bunch of bad adaptions as director but this was probably the lowest point.

>Dissing KC
what the fuck dude

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

He shouldn't have activated Keit-ai.

This meme is so cancerous its "fans" can't even be assed to make decent original content for it. Seriously, at least draw your own shit instead of slapping the word "Keit-ai" onto random images and spamming them everywhere.
Even baneposting can do better.

Am I the only one that jacked off to promo pictures the main character thinking it was a girl then felt gay when they watched the show?

stray dogs is at least kind of funny when it's not trying to be edgy

Congratulations, you've just described Baenposting/Sakura Fish.

Every comedy ever made. Japan cannot into humor.

>implying she's outdated

The first half of SAO is bland garbage like Sacred Seven. Just because there's no shark jumping tentacle rape means its not bland and formulaic.

A formulaic and dull first half and a space shark second half makes the series bad

Didn't she recently retire, Stalker-san?

Beautiful setting and concept wasted on boring, ridiculous, melodramatic bull.

She did. Doesn't mean she's outdated though: we have Maho Matsunaga who retired from voice acting but is still in the industry as a DJ.

SAO was fantastic, though.
It's really comforting.

At least if you ignore all the retarded drama about the death game, desu gun, Asuna's mother and AIDS-chan dying.

>kys
End your fucking life you cancerous prepubescent newshit.

>kys yourself
Are you fucking stupid?

>Just make an anime about mmo raiding and not some shit romance fuck sake.
And this is why the Excalibur arc in SAO 2 is the best thing about the entire series.
It's just Kirito, the girls and Klein doing some dungeon.

>People hate this show for all the plot holes, bad characters and bad story writing.
But that describes a lot of anime, especially battle harem LN adaptations.

Let's be honest, if it wasn't popular, no one here would try to act oh so superior and announce how much they disliked the series unlike some mortal enemies of Sup Forums like MAL. It's hilarious to see all those self-proclaimed anime pros trying to fit in by making desperate LOOK AT ME, I HATE SAO posts.
Don't get me wrong, I don't consider SAO a good series, but some people here behave as if it was the worst thing ever created.

>cancerous prepubescent newshit
God damnit, user.

Too bad that adult human scum on reddit and tumblr picked it up and hailed it as GOAT

Monogatari series.

It would've been neat without crab

>Obvious bait is obvious

Marketing separate I guess popular concepts that don't really go well together

>aimed at kids
>has rape theme towards the end

>War & Peace

I might've enjoyed reading it as a kid - I was reading a lot of books at that time.

God I wish there was a Tsukihime anime.

>shit taste: the post

>the first half was good

I want this fucking shitty meme to die in a ditch

I liked the second one more to be honest.

What a waste of great visuals