Read the guide Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00068015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks odd.

Run out of pink paint for her puppies.

>6,800yen
>Release in Oct

Finally, waifu up for PO tomorrow. Getting at least 2.

This shy face.

I built a bench and installed a light

Kill yourself shitskin.

>tfw male Fate figures will never have any of these cute faces
Time to buy both and swap heads.

one to nut on?

Little girl don't have nut.

you're a little girl?

We are all little girl.

how often do you refresh this thread? every 30 seconds?

Only when you're around, user. Only when you're around.

i realized your response was 30 seconds after exactly earlier. whoa. good night

Which one?

Right one

Both. You can never have enough Rin.

Right. Left's face looks bad and boring outfit.

Right one because catgirl.

They're both catgirl.

But the other one is more catty.

left you can see panties

have any of you buyfags ever bought a fag?

I meant one of this FAGs?

You*

Fuck, English is hard.

pretty sure that's a Beedrill. Beedrill isn't a fag m8

Oh hell, that face is adorable. My first, and most likely last, figma.

I need this.

See I told you she was cast-off

All her upper body is bad.

It looks like shit in general, so who fucking cares?

Is that To-Love-Ru artbook Harem gold or whatever worth picking up? I found a few in a store but don't know if I should get it or not.

Yeah she wasn't designed around being cast-off, it's more a feature than a highlight. She looks much better clothed.

Jelly much you didn't PO?

>Jelly much you didn't PO?
No, I'm good.

do people really find her hips/thighs attractive?

GK setup?

>he doesn't use a Sup Forums script

Her face looks like an alien

Yes, it does look very odd unclothed.

That's part of why I PO her actually

Could any American anons that import lewd figs advise me on how wise/unwise it would be to try and import a nude loli fig? I've gone through the guide but I wanted an idea from people with experience importing lewd shit.

>Yes, it does look very odd unclothed.
It looks odd with clothes on. The figure looks cheap as hell.

Cheap? How so?

Everything about it. The paint, the mold, and even the overall design looks terrible. Stop trying to feel better about your purchase by justifying to others why it's good.

>The new EMS fees will be applied to all orders invoiced from June 1st, 2016 onwards, regardless of the date when the order was placed.
Stop delaying my invoice you fuck I'm not trying to spend 4 more dollerinos.

You're the one who's attacking, though. It sounds more like you're the one who's justifying not getting her.

If $4 was that big of a deal for you, why did you choose EMS?

Anyone from The Netherlands know what the policy on loli stuff is? Guide doesn't say.

Insurance. I'm not (that) poor, but 4 dollars is 4 dollars.

Yes.

Wait do people seriously manually refresh threads? Even the inline script does it.

So how do trading figure boxes work on Amiami? Do you get one of each type or do you just get random boxes?

Cute faces but fuck that price. Unless there's some unrevealed accessories, I'll wait and see if she bins.

So I won't get fucked? Thought that would be the case, pretty much everything is legal here after all.

>she is castoff

OH SHI-

>nipples are ass

Phew, dodged a bullet there.

You should get all of them, unless there are more figures than slots in the box. and it'll say how many in amiami's description.

Alright that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure before I ordered one

Depends on the type of trading figure. Nendo petits you'll get one of each plus sometimes a secret and a random extra. Those Color Colle things or whatever they are, they're completely random. If the description isn't clear, it'd be best to e-mail Amiko and ask if they know if it's guaranteed one of each or completely random.

The ones I'm going to get are these amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00068015

It's the first in its series and the first time that company has done trading figures, so no way to guess based on past releases. "Assorted according to maker's rate" really doesn't say much either.
The number of figures matches the number of packs in a box, though, so there's a chance it'll be one of each.

Air mail is cheaper and also has insurance.

Still debating preordering this. It's an unknown company with no prior figures, so an expensive gamble if it turns out shit.

I'm in the same boat with you man.

Never did a figure have me as worried about my ham-hands as when I was assembling my own repaint Xenovia.

I was 110% sure I would somehow break that sword trying to get it into her hand. I get nervous whenever I dust her as well.

The bigger concern is that you are doubting your freedom as an American.

This shading makes no sense.

Yeah I'm surprised by the price too. Chise alone is around 13k. Might as well wait and not preorder.

Wew lad

Cut your fuckin nails kid.

Maybe she's just dirty man, c'mon be considerate

it's gonna have two big meatbags

What the hell is this thing anyways?

It looks like something for breast expansion fetishists, because she has legs, but her breasts are massive.

Nooo sonico ate porkchop!

>When you use up your annual budget for figs/statutes, and probably went over it.

What do you guys do for the rest of the year when this happens?

Gigantic tits of Sonico.

Pick up more hours at work.
Spend less where I can.

I make an Excel of everything I spend money on and my salary. Really makes you think about every big purchase.

It's nipaishin. It's even written there.

I swear Super Sonico and her sister series have some of the weirdest merchandise.

Pork>sonico

I sell a couple acres off one of my farms. All family passed away. I then pay less in taxes (Even though it's not too much because it's AG) then I have 5 or 8 years of figures I can purchase. I've done this for about 25 years or so now.

Could be some kind of paper weight.

this pretty much

Lots of fags on MFC complaining about MH making figures too sexy but I don't give a fuck. I hope the Lunch figures are the same but you can just swap the heads and arms.

Would buy if she had realistic porportions (apart from the boobs of course)

>MFC
Same group of faggots that cry a river everytime a figure is over 80 bucks.
No, that figure you bought 7 years ago by wave isn't the same quality as the one coming out in December by Alter, no matter how bad you want it to be.

I don't remember there ever being a DFC loli in Bikini Warriors. Pose looks kinda weird. Would have been better if it looked like she just swung that hammer so that's why she's tilted like that rather than simply leaning on it with her leg in the air for no real reason.