OPM

Name a single person stronger than Saitama.

Hint: You can't.

Monkey D. Luffy

An actually well-written protagonist.

Haruhi.

saitama's a fictional character

looks like my waifu wins again

King.

That.

Demonbane
Ajimu
Femto
*any reality warpers*

Shinji

You wish.

>Your waifu is fictional

Naw he'd just punch 'em

Please be serious, as this is very serious.

>n-no h-he'll j-just punch them!

typical OPM underage faggot

samefag.

Haven't you heard?

what

Is there someone you're claiming he can't just one punch if he was serious?

I don't believe this thread is real. I believe it's a new shitposting crew trying to make OPM hated on Sup Forums again and by that i mean (you). So fuck off.

Of course.

jews are stronger than Saitama.

>the jews fear the caped baldy

Sorry to inform you, but this is like my third time making a thread on Sup Forums and this post is 100% pure bait.

Well the posts you were claiming were samefag were less than a minute apart so
>the city of (You)

>my post is somehow bait
Go be retarded somewhere else you shitposter.

Daily reminder if he wasn't cushioned by the moon Saitama would have lost the fight against Boros.

many, actually.

The Plutonian of course!

No no, I'm OP. My post is bait. I don't care if OPM is popular on Sup Forums or whatever. I just wanted a few gaggles from you losers who care which fictional character is stronger.

This is getting meta

You fucking know it.

Goku

Cirno obviously

It's really not gaggle worthy. There's enough characters blatantly more broken than OPM that it's not a challenge. Giorno Giovana, for example. His reaction time is instantaneous and can will things out of happening.

All you're proving at this point is that you're a loser who cares which fictional character is stronger.

This. She was, is and will ever be the strongest.

/Thread

STTGL is made of spiral power.
You can't punch spiral power.
Therefore, one kek man couldn't beat STTGL.

>using loser as an insult
2/10

Autist*

>people thinking any character can beat One Man Punch when he's the best by definition
wew lad
kek top
dog

Gear 4th Luffy is like Carnage mode Asura Rhino tier at best. Nowhere close to Boros, let alone Saitama.

Daijuuji Kurou

Anyone outside of OPM. OPM universe is actually microscopic so even the strongest attack in it won't even be felt by an ant in a SoL anime.

Is there any character that can ablate the environment and atmosphere better than Boros?

What a hero

nice thread

this fight was beautiful, why don't look fight in dragonball etc more like this if they're supposed to be more powerful?

Because budgets.

hm,is it just me or are people suddenly anxious for more opm threads?
even though there isn't much to talk about right now?
but i think it also might be cause we see academia threads all the time but opm only when new chapter comes out

That's not necessarily the problem though
The Dragonball fights just lack proper scale and impact

what said.

Thats the reason I refuse to watch the show. If he can beat anything in one punch then I see no point in wasting my time, there's no challenge for him to overcome.

Its funny and beautifully animated senpai.

Not but he's right, "he'll just one punch them" is the typical response Saitama fanboys give because unlike other people, they do no actual research and rely on the title of the anime only, despite Saitama not defeating Boros in one punch.

I wont deny the fact that it ascetically pleasing. That webm is cool. But I don't watch animes purely for visuals. I need depth.
>I don't have a sense of humor user.

It seems like you didn't read it either. Saitama purposely limits himself so that not every fight is one punch one kill. If he wanted to, he could've disintegrated Boros instantly.

>I don't have a sense of humor user.
I'm sorry.

you can find that in other characters like genos

Boros had crazy regen though, he probably could never killed Boros in one punch.

It's not really that funny. There's a reason they call it one joke anime.

You are supposed to fight toon force with toom force

Therefore, Arale completelly wipe the floor (while breaking the planet) with OPM. It is worty saying that she would do the same with goku or other serious fighters in her universe.

You have no need to be sorry. It's Sup Forumss fault.
Ill check it out then. Thank you.

One day Saitama will one punch both Murata and ONE, making him the strongest Toon force user. Calling it now.

If his usual punch couldn't kill Boros like it usually does, that means that a person with more durability can withstand his normal punch more than the weaker ones. This means that his power isn't limitless. If his power was limitless, every normal punch he does should have the same effect with everyone despite holding back.

You can't regenerate if your entire body is disintegrated, unless you're Maestro Hulk.

>If his usual punch couldn't kill Boros like it usually does, that means that a person with more durability can withstand his normal punch more than the weaker ones
Gee duh? Boros was tougher than anyone he'd fought before but he was still a fucking ant to Saitama, he was only extending the fight to not be bored or to entertain Boros a little.

You actually don't think Saitama has like 20 levels of Punch intensity above Regular Punch?

Boros can regen from paste, saitama has never left nothing of his enemy after a hit. There is always something of his enemies left.

Boros still died when his body was "somewhat" intact so his regeneration can't go on forever, it has a natural limit. Saitama could've smacked all that away instantly but he doesn't because that would again, be boring as fuck.

Hell even Garou was like a baby to Saitama.

>Completely missing the point.
I never stated that he used his full power punch, I just stated that he isn't limitless so that some day maybe, he will find someone strong enough to engage in a one on one fight with him.

Boros was just a surface buster so it's normal.

I just watched top 10 strongest anime characters of all time and saitama was below goku sorry boy

Yeah, he stated during the fight that his regeneration was based on his Energy. He died because he fired all of his energy with his planet busting attack. He had no energy left to regen his body, even though he was still alive and conscious after Saitamas serious attack.

I think the armor tanked one hit, and every hit after that left very heavy injuries, from losing an arm to becoming paste.

It might not be a kill, but if It werent for boros regen, It would be a one hit ko, at least

>caring about powerlevels
Grow up.

>saitama was higher than madara
get btfo naruto fags.

who would win?

I'd like to think it would be licencless biker, but it would most likely be crab man.

How do you know he isn't limitless? If you're limitless you can still low yourself to a certain degree by holding back. Having limitless strength just means you can keep upping the numbers if necessary.

Me
I can erase him

>bugs bunny is still, to this day, the strongest reality warper

>people still haven't posted Accelerator

I knew Sup Forums was filled with retards but holy shit.

Dante

Because they're in denial about muh vectors.

Imagibe breaker destroys saitama's power

Yukiteru.
He just miss Saitama's hits.

>Not even planet-buster tier
He is weak as shit.

Top quality animation

Where did it all go so wrong?

Are these threads really that fun for you fags? It's the same shit over and over again and the answer is just "whatever is most convenient to whoevers writing the story".

but he is, likely more than that

>tfw he completely withstood both the subzero temperature and blazing solar radiation of space simultaneously, all because he didn't fucking use heating or air conditioning for 3 years.

God.

Yeah. In his universe. Where planets are as hard as a bond paper.

Here's a hint:
We've never seen Saitama's maximum power, but we've seen the maximum power of all his rivals.

Daily reminder that there's enough hydrogen floating around in 'empty' space to allow him to push himself back to earth.

Assuming infinite punching power he could just accelerate a hydrogen atom almost the speed of light with a punch, and the force would be great enough to send him flying in the opposite direction.

We've seen that Boros is a weak piece of shit.

John Cena

(you)

underated post

Kei from Akin. He would just keep coming back to life.