Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

"Those with no chest have no worth." Asuka "titty monster" Tenjoin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMe7Cat6LhY
youtube.com/watch?v=qgJYK55_AI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they're traps because they have no tits and one of them has a deep voice

Trapfags and Yaoifags are delusional. They're cute! CUTE!

Bitch, obviously you haven't heard the miracle known as DFC.

Id be cool with either or

>no husky voiced acadamia to dominate my D/D/D and cuddle with

Sayaka is shit. A SHIT

>Edo's masked friend

Fubuki or i-is it time?

Can someone help me identify this card?

Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries

Jesus, I would cum my pants if that was the case, but it's probably Bennis or maybe that Sparrow kid from Zexal. I like him.

/ss/tar sparrow would not deign to associate with such vile rogues like Acadamia

still the best cardfu

Thanks!

Every thread until he returns.

BELIEVE

OVERLAY

You could have made millions of yen konami

How do we know the spoilers aren't fake?

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

How so?

]• pls tell us your reasoning giajin san

Make good figurines that are not DMG or DM related, and purge these threads of trap and yaoifags.

lol wtf do u know
non DM figures dont sell stop dreaming we already tried w/ 5dick's

Then make Dark Valkyria figurines

cba

But I do understand why there are so many DMG figurines.

isn't DM still 14 ?

card game monsters have no age

Also... need errata

She's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to butcher.

Then these two have potential in them after all.

>image for ants

Absolutely disgusting.

It's shit, isn't it?

Remove amazoness S/T that is not village.
Put in ties of the brethren(speeds up the deck considerably), reinforcement of the army.
Use storming mirror force or any variant that is not just vanilla mirror force.
Instead of Magic cylinder, use Battleguard howling if you must, more versatile.

Consider Goblindbergh to enable Xyz plays (access to warrior only ones as well).

If you want to focus on beatdown and attack value, solidarity works better than most amazoness S/Ts.

Generally, generic warrior support>amazoness support.

Soul charge is not great in this deck, but consider a couple Call of the haunted or Oasis

>rope of life

how can she be so retarded? The resistance doesn't deserve to survive, except Kaito

>Yugi-Ai

A Dominator falls in love with a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Unable to fug the pussy baws, she is gifted with a futa dick perfect to fuck a yu-gi-oh card. Never minding the strange DEF and ATK stats, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a hard on for her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day’s magical transfucsion to the yu-gi-oh card, she only looks at him with a trap card expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the yu-gi-oh card she called is not the same yu-gi-oh card she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in the meta decks at all. She is the yu-gi-oh card's alternate R63 counterpart, who has fallen in love with the LD’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the ERP they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective discord lovers, DRAMA ensues as they begin to shitpost in ERP threads with each other instead and question the NATURE of ERP.

>i watched this when is was young
what the fuck has happend

Muh dick

>でもダメージを受ける

>Piece of Shit subs

pure amazoness will never work

you need versatile set-ups because amazoness village isn't all that OP

here are some ideas you can pick
youtube.com/watch?v=xMe7Cat6LhY

I don't even read the subs. I should be downloading the raw but I haven't edited my RSS feeds and I'm lazy

Blaze Accelerator Fusion when?

>ace is fairy cheer girl
>doesn't know she can use her own ace to draw a card

Sayaka is literally the most useless character in all of Yugioh

Why are we watching her duel again?

Not sure if the deck needs it in any way, you usually want material in hand to drop with accelerator and recycle it with Royal Firestorm.
Now cloudians, they could use some boss monsters

Because she tried to stop being useless due to her guilt of what happened with Ruri and every other resistance member.
But if good intentions mattered...

CHUNINGU

I would like a Water Dragon fusion retrain

The Tyler sister needed a win to showcase their power level in the series. Sayaka and Allen were the perfect jobbers for that.

Thanks pal, I'll take that into consideration when I update my deck later.

That deck looks like a lot of fun.

Keep your fujos off my board Sup Forumsrc-v

Where is rope of life?

Keep that trash board off of Sup Forums

Blaze Accelerator Fusion
Spell/Quick-Play

During either player's Main Phase: Fusion Summon 1 Pyro-Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; return all of your banished "Volcanic" monsters to your Graveyard, and if you do, draw 1 card.

I want to fuck the smug out of her.

But they nearly lost to Alan. They took 2500 damage. They doesn't showcase shit. They nearly lost to kids. It's not like Edo who tied with Yuto. These fuckers nearly lost in their first onscreen duel against somebody who didn't even know how to play. Their next duel is offscreen against jobbers. The problem with this show is that there aren't enough credible duelists around to lose to villains. Shun lost to Kaito but Kaito didn't need that win. He already had hype. The twins need somebody credible to beat in order to be considered worthy of their hype. Sawatari and Gon aren't credible anymore.

4'th and 3'rd from last card main deck

You fool, you'll just end up like Misawa

Who?

I wouldn't call going down to 1500 LP nearly losing though. They were in control for most of the duel. But yeah, they need someone more credible to duel against to get a gauge of their power.

Exactly

That really was his descent into oblivion, wasn't it? Before that you could say he was part of the main crew and all.
/r/ that image of his life in arc-v's academia.

I still like to think he died from snu-snu.

>yfw O'Brian shows up in Fusion Dimension

>Tania fucked the relevance out of Misawa
Doesn't matter, had sex

If having sex is the peak of life for you it's time to kill yourself.

It's the peak of Misawa's life for sure

Ultra gay

>not liking a big rack

Is it gay if I want to spoon with Yuuya and hold his feminike hips?

I've never watched Arc-V so I don't know if he's cute and has a feminine penis

Ruri~

Don't even joke about that.

>why haven't they used pendulum yet?
>they must be underestimating us
Disregarding the fact that Allen and Sayaka aren't Lancers and don't actually pendulum summon, why didn't the twins just assume that they bricked on their first hand and didn't draw any pendulums?

They also shit-talked Sayaka for not reading Amazoness Queen's monster effect before attacking despite NOBODY IN THE FUCKING ANIME EVER READING THEIR OPPONENT'S CARD EFFECTS UP UNTIL NOW.

Obviously the realities of the game rules only apply at the convenience of the writers.

Because they didnt know they werent Lancers.
If they were pendulum users, which the twins assumed, then they would go for pendulums instead of xyz for summoning their ace monster.

>Definitely not pic related

the twins are obviously playing by Tag Force/OCG Tag rules, where they share the field
unless Sawatari and Gongenzaka don't share the grave, I don't see both of them winning

also using pendulum in Tag Force duels is a pain, unless your partner also uses pendulum

This guy only likes half a rack.

What does her left armpit taste like?

ARC-V Dating simulator when?

Dating sims are terrible and you're terrible for suggesting one.

Just play Tag Force

LEVEL ROKU GEKKOUGA NI LEVEL NI SATOSHI O TUNINGU

youtube.com/watch?v=qgJYK55_AI8

Tsudoishi hoshi ga aratana chikara o yobiokosu! Hikari sasu michi tonare! Shinkuro Shoukan! GEKKOUGA SYNCHRO FORM

It what?

go away and play the current fire emblem games instead, you fucktard

You mean Arc-V Tag Force game when?

Does Tag force special counts?

>You take this card from your hand, and place it an empty spell/trap zone on your side of the field.
>Then declare that you have activated Pot of Greed to your opponent.
>Draw 2 cards from your deck, by picking up the top 2 cards in your deck and adding them to your hand
>Once this effect resolves, send Pot of Greed to the Graveyard

Isn't there one already?
Fan-translated for the psp I think

Doesn't work.

>being blind

>that expression

What did she mean by this?

What do you mean?.
You messed up the fonts for PPSSPP and now doesn't display jack doesn't it?