What are progressives progressing to?

What are progressives progressing to?

To get sex (and fail)

Theory: Universal Equality

Practice: Buying drugs in public

Everyone is a brown tumblr chick who cut themselves, buy products on amazon, and fuck eachother while paying taxes to jews who live like gods

>women in feminism the saddest in history,
>antifa is made up of middle class nigglets that just want something to do other than smoke weed and masturbate to the communist manifesto

Off a fucking cliff.

Progressing society maybe?

>That MEMRI pic where the guest answers "To hell, I hope"

Their version of homogeneity

Never gets old

Destruction.

So progressive!

Tf am I looking at?

The Degenerate Singularity.
I think the left is going to be shocked in four years when they realize how much of a hated minority they truly are. The backlash against them is going to be fucking delicious.

trans pregnancy

These lies really need to be addressed. They can’t have it both ways. If we’re all equal, then we’re all equally capable of racism. This is just demumanization in an attempt to sway minority’s minds and to help in the progressive movement of globalization. It needs to stop.

Bump

I wish the person at Vice that wrote this could experience the fear I felt when I was threatened with rape and death for daring to look a black man in the eyes while walking down the street in New Orleans. I'm a white woman... BUT ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE RACIST TO A WHITE PERSON REEEEEEEE

is there a longer video of this?

He should have gotten a Dodge.

i think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth

What are you conserving? The fall of man? Fiat money? Zionism? Debt? Pedophilia scandals such as Franklin and the state senator of late, and etc etc etc

Literally this

Ok bibi

>being this dumb
Are you the repitlian fag again

>being this greentext

towards a cliff

Communism.

Read Francis Parker Yockey's book Imperium.

And into a garden. Fuggen whoops!

So it's a dude and a chick though, right? But the chick wanted to be a dude so she could get fucked by a chick with a dick? What the fuck?! and the dude wanted to be a chick but still smash pussy? Whaaaaaaaa

They just want a world that is perfect for them as an individual. The natural order of things has been working at this for billions of years but they want to go against this to suit themselves. The furthest reaching they will go is fighting for the rights of someone they know as a personal friend even if that friends beliefs are disruptive to society as long as they don't clash with their beliefs if put into practice.

stop posting shit confirmed to be hoaxes. The guy on the right was lying and cut himself because he's an attention whore

A garden of HIV and suicide

Chaos

Annihilation

Truvada. Peace. Goin to fap

Make sure you don't spill any of your biohazardous semen

Nothing. Progressivism is the word they use to describe a selfish society who puts emphasis on their immediate desires and whims instead of promoting a better future for their tribe, race, culture, and nation.

They are literally degenerates with a faux political platform.

He's right though. just as reverse rape isn't real.
There is just racism, and it does go both ways.

It's so fucking sad 90% of antifa are whites.

They progress from one "injustice" to another. In the future they will continuously invent new ways to mutilate the body and mind. The will then bully society into accepting the next absurd ideology and identity. This will progress until either white men rise up and take back our society or non-whites gain a strong enough foothold to destroy the white race and turn the world into a caliphate.

c-chicken sandwich

U know the drill tits or gtfo

damn, Ryan Gosling looks like "that"!?

all the way to Hell with their goddamn Starbucks

To their infantile vision of a stateless, classless society.

If you want to understand them, you must grasp the magnitude of the naivete. It really is that HUGE.

Global Communism.

(((They))) are just using them for their own interests.

Hell

towards sodom and gomorrah that is what we are progressing to

Hell.

show tits lol

whatever Satan tricks them into

God, this looks exactly like that illustration with that big spiderjew. We are truly living in dark times. Turn to Christ my friends.

lol wtf

Time to get a Ryder truck and plow through those degenerates at full speed.

>.com

the oven

I once had a teacher claim that CNN and MSNBC were too right-wing biased.

Transgenderism is the next wave of degeneracy that will plague the West

The future I wanted
The future I got

>tfw Ftm trannys can grow more convincing beards then you

Why hey there/pol/! This here is Texas Pete. I hear you been using my sauce. You like sauce? Guess where I'm from.

An ever more complex, more intricate larp.

Interacial Poz loads in the street 24/7 while all white christians are dead

hahahahaha

just like chicks with severe pastor daddy issues

these kids will despise their parents because being red pilled will be coming into style right about their 3rd birthday

A global communist utopia populated by multi-racial hermaphrodites?

fluidity you dumb retard

There is no end gol. The point t of critical theory is to continuously break society down until the Jews can take over

tpbp

>jacotobia
>that stubble
Like, holy fuck, at least try please???

do anyone have the picture of the LITERAL jews buying Vice right before it started spreading cultural marxism?

is a good technique to kill leftists and cultural marxists

Why were you eyeing up niggers? I avoid them like the plague.

>MEMRI pic where the guest answers "To hell, I hope"
It's kind of weird how Memri tv antics has been collected by israeli organization to make towelhead s look worse - but I am actually begun to like them more.
At least they are a good laugh.

#slaanesh

Sorry, but that story was a hoax.
Just like the Muslim headscarf thing.

caricatures of themselves - what a sad existence

I'm starting to notice that NOT BEING a total lefty faggot is the new punk-rock - sometimes you can actually count the natural contrarianism of young folks as a blessing it seems

a cliff
death

>Goobacks
>Goo Backs
>Go Back

the other 10% are mestizos and mulattoes

Once being gay was normalized they realized they didn't really have anyone to fuck. They had in their head that they were going to convert all the straights, and when that didn't happen they became very upset. Now their mission is to destroy the culture and system that we all enjoy while promoting all other sexual deviances in order to procure more sex.

atleast he has a dunny

Extinction.

Hell on Earth.

So many brave men died so that I could live in a world with these animals

Equality in misery. We are living in hell.

Thanks, OP. I am now convinced that white people are not superior and all races are equal.

You ever wonder how historians will describe this era of human history?