Which anime did your dick literally forced you to watch Sup Forums ?

Which anime did your dick literally forced you to watch Sup Forums ?

I just started isekai because of pic related and i regret nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQdAr9Lb_cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best elf.

Now i understand why Sup Forums likes kyoani.

I need more anime with cute girls that's not mainly about school shit.

>watching anything but hentai for your dick
pathetic

Hentai plots are usually subpar, user.

And now i can't fap if i don't know something of the girl.

This. Especially when there are manga far more erotic than shitty hentai

Ladies versus Butlers!

So basicly any ecchi anime that never went full hentai, but always bordered it.

About 90% of my choices have had my dick involved in them.

The other ten are Lucky Star and Gankutsuou

Started watching Maken-ki!, only saw a few episodes and I realized the show was shit. Had no story worth watching. And the ladies wasn't that great either.
Characters designs, personalities, and voices are mismatched.
And since it wasn't hentai, it wouldn't go that extra bit.

I was helplessly boner-locked to this.

This one. The show itself was alright, maybe too serious for its own good.

The ending is god tier

I wanted to plow Aoi like a fucking freight train

>forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=GQdAr9Lb_cM

Kanokon
Forgot it wasn't hentai and kept hoping they would actually have sex eventually.

Did you watch the season that Xebec did? It was better.

They do in the manga

No, stopped watching it after a few episodes cause it felt so awful.

Bible Black

how many times have i fapped to this one brown girl jesus christ

Really? Amaburi is alright I guess. The pre-Hyouka Kyoani shows are what really deserve your appreciation.

needs another season

The designs are great.
The anime itself is shit.

Fate Zero, watched the whole thing thinking it would get better at some point but it never gets past mediocre.

I still don't know how the hell the series became popular, I mean, the original could be better, but everywhere people say Zero is the best and if that's the best I can't imagine how bad the worst must be.

How is there a connection between F/Z and your dick though ?

I have issues

This thing looks so shit. It's the definition of a moeblob and a fake reclusive person

>cute girls not about school shit
You're going to miss a lot of masterpieces.
Cgdct set school is a lot different than shonenshit set in school

My dick made me download prisma illya but now that I have it, it's just sitting on my harddrive because season 1 sucks and doesnt' have brown loli

boku no pico

Qwaser.

this.

If it was not absolutly everything else in this pic I'd watch it because the intriguing skelly and robot.
Too bad there is the rest

I want semen demons user, not "cute girls doing cute things".

And childish voices in anime annoy me.

I believe this picture speaks for itself. Although I mostly did it for Yao Ro Dushi and Rory Mercury.

It was all over for me after watching that OVA.

Well that's fair enough, but you should still watch the minimum Sup Forums requirements, K-on, Nichijou. Or at least Haruhi, which doesn't involve cute things at all really.

What? The entire group is great dude. Nude scientist cutie, delinquent eyepatch enforcer, dumb loser sidekick, almost-trap gasmask MC, fucking Venera-sama loli queen.
The problem with the show was the story, not the 10/10 character design.

This show was fucking awful but the bitches were too thicc

a man needs a name.

Yeah like, spirit soul sex. Or something like that.

I watched Kino's Journey because Kino gives me hard-on. It ended up being one of my favorite series.

The Girl who Leapt through Time

Queen's blade

I need a name.

>I need a name.
See filename

It was really good too. Even though she was a treacherous whore.

I managed to put off watching this shit for an entire year, then somebody posted this picture of Mari in that Mistress thread from yesterday and I spent like three hours watching the first six episodes last night. No regrets. I'm gonna start reading the manga today.

good choice , mari best girl

>"miracle of the universe"
SHITTY TASTE

makenki WORST SERIES of Xebec studios

I know this is empirically true but if I'm being honest I may have accidentally developed a watersports fetish

I dunno mate. She literally fucks her rival to get dirty info on her.

proof?

i know , great isnt it?

Phantom world because of Mai.
Was disappointed a little bit

Chuunibyou because of shinka.
Was not disappointed; was probably the best anime I've ever watched

>Was not disappointed; was probably the best anime I've ever watched
You need to watch more anime.

This is why people hate kyoanufags. And I say this as a fucking kyoanufag.

Valkyrie Drive

But user that's a boy.

Kanokon, HotD, Triage X, Maken Ki 1&2
Ladies vs Butler

Those are the only animu I can think of I watched on cock-mystique alone.

I enjoyed Iron-Blooded orphans, wasn't any moe-shit, and I'm enjoying Kanberi

Harem shows in general but even then it is some times still not enough for me to finish them.

maken ki, gladly my dick and i were in good terms for S2 so didnt watch it

the kissing scene did it man
someone posted that shit and it was over, spent the rest of the day reading it.

Precure and Aikatsu.

Sekirei, and I did enjoy it in the end.

It was pretty terrible but damn if I don't want my own usagi

I'm so ashamed.

Orihime was one of my earliest manga boners, shame the series was utter shit besides the girls.

I might have actually watched an episode of that. I was at a loss for shit to watch after Sailor Moon, so I went to AniDB, used their random button, and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari came up.

I gave it a watch. Seemed like a blend of evas and harem shit and game of thrones. Pandering to the max. I had to stop watching it. There is really some bottom of the barrel, shit anime out there. I didn't want to believe it, but damn.

is it worth watching it just to see yoruichi?
do i have to invest time in understanding the lore?

Wouldn't make a difference, the storyline was a nonsensical trainwreck. Don't wade through over 300 episodes of shit for one girl, just find some doujins and move on.

I don't usually watch haremshit but Isekai is pretty entertaining. The MC is kinda beta but he's also a monster who can do literally anything, which is why the girls wan his cock

And this elf jesus christ

thanks user, you saved me a lot of time

Clips of Black Hanekawa made me start watching Monogatari. By the time I reached said clips I was completely sick of her shit but I'm glad I started anyways.

I would father my children with her

Worst thing i watched because of >muh dick

Never has this image been more appropriate than for this thread.

Seconding

I saw a show ages ago literally just because a super minor robot chick got her head cut off and was kept as a head in a cage
It was really average from what I recall but that was over 8 years ago

umf

Elves are a gateway monster girl of the worst kind. They’re a bland species, a clusterfuck of nature loving and ancestor worshipping that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive outsider hating and LONELINESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the species itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The copy pasted characters all trying their hardest to look lonely, misunderstood, stubborn, the whole not accepting humans and everything about Elves fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party characteristics, pointy ears, and overall preachiness of the species make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Elves are basically THE species to attract the most hated monster girl fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of Rebecca and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Elf threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

This honestly. I like Tenchi and some of the related work, but trying to watch Isekai was going beyond my threshold for tolerance. And what's even more upsetting is that this show was one of his better attempts at something for a long while.

I watched that solely for the train wreck it was. It was extremely entertaining.

I need aura doujins

Hardly worth watching/reading when she barely gets any screen time

Free
Im still mad
I will always be mad

Kajishima needs to get back into making hentai OVAs.

I'll settle for his doujins for now.

She's nice.