Traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are...

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women. I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY? I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either. It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk5f1B65dh0
vocaroo.com/i/s0KPqDQnjkgF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoroughly researched, OP. Good points.

definitely not gay

>Anzu
>trap

>0.2%
no, YOU make THIS up
*unzips 5%*

If you have to use an actual woman to convince people that traps and trannies don't look like monsters all of the time, it's because they do.

ANZU IS A GIRL YOU FUCK
A skinny girl but still a girl.

its a bloke mate,i know it hurts and i know you fapped to it but its a bloke,just say a few hail marys and delete your anzu folder and never think about it again.

Her chest is bigger than I've ever seen in that pic, wonder how much work the push-up bra is doing

a girl with a penis

You think im going to read all that shit? Traps are gay, end of story.

prove it fag

all i read is that its 0.2% gay so its gay.
traps are gay.

So uh...why are they called traps?

you are not fooling anyone, delete this post and apologize to the glory of anzu!

Traps are gay as fuck. Even 'The Free Press Of Kekistan' says so...

youtube.com/watch?v=zk5f1B65dh0

Cope harder, homo.

Someone got a 6inch surprise from the 'sheila' they brought home last night.

anzu is a fucking girl retards are you fucking dense or something

oh also traps are gay you op

Traps are a cultural marxist agenda tool.

However, they are not gay and fucking them is fun as shit.

>people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter
kek

I'm gay. I would find it extremely difficult to get off to traps.

TL;DR
A man that goes to extreme lengths to convince you he isn't a man, so that you're willing to fuck him, is extremely gay.

POST LEWD ANZUS

This.
Traps are for converting straights to bisexuals that gays can then fuck.
Traps are our weapon for defeating the straight white male

That 0.2% estimate might severely underrate feminine penis.

Based Leaf gets it!

I know the idea of a woman with a penis might appeal to you as it has a deep rooted bases in evolution - a species which has the reproductive organs of both sexes is better able to reproduce than a species which has separate sexes.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE these freaks are not a higher evolved species of man, they are simply men dressing up as women and pretending to be women. They have no added reproductive capabilities, in fact they have no reproductive capabilities at all.
Deep down they will always be a mentally unstable man and you can't avoid noticing it when you see them in person.

They're gay.

How Kafkaesque.

reminder that anzu is real girl and gets RICED every night

World is almost ending and still no Anzu nudes it's not fucking fair.

yeah super fuckin nihilistic and kafkesque

vocaroo.com/i/s0KPqDQnjkgF

>Turks
>female

This.
Traps are straight.
Tomboys are gay.

I don't even care that she has a vagina, I want to fuck anzu so badly.

Traps are more straight than hetero intercourse with a woman.

Prove me wrong paul protip you cant

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Holy Homo's Batman this one has gone full retard !! Say it you are a FAGGOT and a HOMO who likes dicks with chicks !!

she is clearly a female

>penis

A feminine penis.

Redpilled Nazi trap in need of manly bf

You're a fag.

stop being gay

it's not any less gay to fuck a dude that's in a costume

i wish anzu would change my diaper

ITT: Op struggles with coming to terms with his homosexuality.

>repressed homosexuality all over the place.

Why being ashamed if you are gay and likes traps? Its your life. But seriously, find help for your mental illness.

>Hot whites like asians
Male and female, this is becoming quite apparent
t. sydney

Wrong. Fags are having sex with women instead of objectively superior boipucci.

Fun fact to all you faggots in this thread:
You can take any biological sample from this thing, be it stool, hair, skin, blood, cum, bone marrow.
You can analyze the chromosomal structure.
And see that it's a fucking dude.
Traps are just men with tits, my friends. It is innately gay to engage in sexual activity with a trap. If it's got a dick, it ain't no fuckin' chick.

The fact that it would put so much effort into the weebification but not shave it's armpits makes me think it IS a man. Probably shaves them, but it grows back to fast and it gets lazy.

Even with a vagina, if it can't keep its pits shaved its a dude.

Homo

Transformatively Kafkaesque

By that logic, a trap would not be gay if he/it/whatever got all dolled up and effeminate... only to pursue women.

A trap+woman pairing would be a XX/XY pairing, which is hetero. Not gay.

Traps can be either gay or straight. While it's definitely fruity as fuck to be a guy going around dolled up like a girl, it's not gay until it's gay.

Still a fag. Don't try and sugarcoat a turd.

She's German and Italian. Not a roach

Hahahahahaha i wanna die

that's a roastie

Read the macro.
Read it gud.

>By that logic, a trap would not be gay if he/it/whatever got all dolled up and effeminate... only to pursue women.
Well yeah, that's just a degenerate form of cosplay. Heterosexual activity involves two (or more, depending on how you want to interpret things) individuals of opposite sexes getting freaky.
It's gay (sexually), when sex is involved. Otherwise, it's gay. Nothing wrong with the latter.

You are right though, I apologize for being so short-sighted.

Uhm no sweaty
Traps are girly boys
Trannies are men with tits
If you can't tell the difference you need to go Sup Forumsack

sexuality is fluid no one is "gay" or "str8" any9one thinking sexuality and gender is binary is most likely is uneducated or religous either way fucking ignorant as fuck

AUS, you've lost your shitposting touch. Go back to huffing petrol, you boong.

masterpiece of logic OP. You should think about publishing