desustorage.org/a/thread/137234357/#q137278071
desustorage.org/a/thread/138563185/#138574454
desustorage.org/a/thread/141478464/#141520173
ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=133
a.pomf.cat/wjqezl.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uf-gQNjCoc
bbc.com/news/world-asia-35349619
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weight distribution isn't weight. If you move a lot of mass from the wings (where the fuel is and where the lift comes from aswell) and move it between them (where there's a big hollow and fragile area where lift isn't pushing up on) it can snap like a twig

When did the last time Maho laugh from the bottom of her heart?

Oh well you're right, I'm a retard. Didn't notice the pershing actually did brake.

In case anybody needs RW for their post movie depression

Chapter 11:
karlsland.net/gup/pixmicat.php?res=38433&page_num=all

Chapter 12:
desustorage.org/a/thread/132132485/#132205865

Chapter 13:
desustorage.org/a/thread/133301651/#133346224

Chapter 14:
desustorage.org/a/thread/136002834/#136030967

Chapter 15:
desustorage.org/a/thread/137234357/#q137278071

Chapter 16:
desustorage.org/a/thread/138563185/#138574454

Chapter 17:
desustorage.org/a/thread/141478464/#141520173

So the Black Princess drinks coffee.

That kills the Darjeeling.

>you will never sneak a love letter into Mahos tank

You're not wrong, but it has to do with weight distribution. I don't know for sure, I don't work on them, but I think most of the C-5's fuel is held in the wings, with some fuel tanks above it's gaping cargo compartment. That said, you wouldn't have to just reinforce the floor for the added cargo weight, you'd have to reinforce the ribs that run from the bottom of the aircraft to the top, and especially any that connect to the wings. The jet's can produce sufficient thrust and the wings can produce sufficient lift, but you need this flying basket case to not fall apart in the sky

Cute
Comfy
Chaffee

I want a Little Army spin-off anime.

>699

GuP S2 will be about high school boys as tank engineers and builders. Done to get money from fujoshi and female otaku.

>That said, you wouldn't have to just reinforce the floor for the added cargo weight, you'd have to reinforce the ribs that run from the bottom of the aircraft to the top, and especially any that connect to the wings. The jet's can produce sufficient thrust and the wings can produce sufficient lift, but you need this flying basket case to not fall apart in the sky
Then it is hilarious that a different user earlier tried to argue for carbon reinforcement on everything including planes. Because let's fact it, the GuP magical Carbon Lining sounds PERFECT for aircraft.

>Anchovy can't divide

I want Little Army III

Maho makes my heart go doki doki.

A metal that is very strong and yet stupidly light is very useful for a lot of things.

It could also be why the school carriers and their size would work

Better idea, how about useless boy who becomes mechanic for the girl team, twist will be that in the end strong girls can't do anything without him and he will solve all theirs problems!

The proper genderbent version of GuP would be an anime about bishounen high school boys doing graceful things like tea ceremony and flower arranging.

>Nishizumi Genes
>Excellent choice of tank

I want to marry into the Nishizumi family.

>>Anchovy can't divide
Neither could Pepperoni. Which makes one worry about Anzio's curriculum.

On that note, Anzio was historically created by an Italian merchant who wanted to promote trade with Japan. I think the founder would be sad that some of the students have failed basic mathematics, one of the vital skills of a trader.

>literally saved the school
>nobody appreciates it
anzu is underrated

GuP's Magical Carbon Lining Product sounds perfect for any structural problem you could possibly ever run into

>how about useless boy who becomes mechanic for the girl team, twist will be that in the end strong girls can't do anything without him and he will solve all theirs problems!
It's like you forgot that Leopon team exists.

aslo
>LN tier self-insert bullshit

Fuck that, it would be just more of the same, school without reputation going against big schools and winning based on FRIENDSHIP and GUTS

RW would be better

>Girls ask questions about Arisu being in university
>Nobody ever questions Katyusha being in high school

Katusha is just tiny.

Come face me in an honorable duel, Chaffee!

We'd never get the approval to marry a Nishizumi.

Why is there Swastika on Finnish tank?

Considering university comes after high school and Arisu looks even younger than female Napoleon here...

They all know what happened to the last Pravda student who asked a question.

maho's mahos

Why not?

But you can't.

Good job, Nogami

Too late. Already did.

Like a good head, Miho is the face and Anzu is the skull. Both are extremely important but you don't thank your skull for getting you a gf.
tfw no tank gf

Why doesn't /ak/ make its own moe military comic/game/whateveer?

the /k/ part of /ak/ was making an Upotte! clone iirc

>/ak/
>Making anything

Well, now I know what tank kit I'm buying next.
You're kind of expensive, BT-42

>Why is there Swastika on Finnish tank?
Finland was allies with Germany for a while, but only fought the Soviets for their own reasons. They also never actually allowed Nazis into their government. Then eventually they switched sides and turned on the Germans.
ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=133
?While many Germans viewed this declaration of war by Finland on Germany as an act of betrayal, the Finns had a different perspective. A formal military pact was never signed between Finland and Germany, and Nazi political officers never infiltrated the government of Finland; in addition, Finland's war against Russia were largely fought for her own reasons and goals, without significant influence from Berlin. Also, unlike other nations under German influence, Finland never gave in to German demands to ship her Jewish population to concentration camps.

I wish I could be as carefree as these girls.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

3 months in a dingy off the northern coast of Hokkaido?

I barely noticed her the first time I watched the show, after a rewatch I love her

a.pomf.cat/wjqezl.webm

Adopted in 1918. Symbol of luck for the Swedish count Eric von Rosen.

>implying that someone follows the rules in Tankathon

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uf-gQNjCoc

that doesn't answer his question at all

She is based as fuck. I absolutely love mischievous scheming girls who have their heart in the right place.

Speaking of tanks, anyone know this?

>Adopted in 1918. Symbol of luck for the Swedish count Eric von Rosen.
Ah, you are right. Still, it must be awkward.

>that doesn't answer his question at all
True, but that user does.

Hey, I'd be down to write up a story/script if someone wanted to collaborate with me. Writing is the only thing I do.

>Still, it must be awkward.
yes, that's why they switched to the current symbol after the war

>not thanking mr skeletal for good bones and calcium

xD

Thanks for the answer. Seems like swastika was actually something common until modern people made it a taboo.

How about a game version of this

It's still common in Asia since it's a religious symbol for hinduists and bhuddists.

I'm rewatching the Oarai vs Pravda match

Is Pravda cheating?

yes, it's visible on several planes on all sides of the conflict in WW1

It's still an important Buddhist symbol.
Only the West demonizes it.

Someone should mod Red Orchestra 2

actually Japan is proposing to change the symbol because it offends gaijin

bbc.com/news/world-asia-35349619

Nice catch there.

So why did they decide on Chihatan bringing 6 tanks? Wouldn't it make more sense for one of the better schools to bring more tanks instead?

It's just MEXT being incompetent

I am from Asia. Recently (actually quite a few years ago) most of them change the official symbol to the buddhist wheel with 8 radii. I saw the swastika in the temple when I was small but it was removed now.

>literally saved the school
She isn't the only one who did. Everyone played their role, Anzu played hers.

I'm not trying to start a Sup Forums argument or anything, but removing tradition for the sake of people you have nothing to do with saddens me.

Embarrassing.

People can't read legends from maps is all I'll remember from this.
That and the fact that even if they're right japaness still hate foreigner.

>I'm not trying to start a Sup Forums argument or anything, but removing tradition for the sake of people you have nothing to do with saddens me.
Symbols, in the end, are affected by associations. It doesn't matter what it was suppose to mean, it only matter what people think it means. A sad fact of human society.

I bet you're one of those faggots who thank the healer just because he do his fucking job

Erika pls.

What's the best bluray copy decryption out there so that I can watch the bluray on my computer and load the subtitles?

>inb4 download the ISO on nyaa
I already ordered the bluray and it's coming

This is your CO tonight.

The modern Finnish Air Force Academy still uses it I think

Because Chihatan damashi strong!

This was also my question, Why Saunders and Pravda didn't bring one more of their fodder (Sherman/T34). Even Maho brought two Panthers with her instead of just one.

I'm going to stick my penis in her butt.

Pz3 with 5cm vs. Churchill

Hell no.
I'll never respect a CO who stays behind his men.
A great CO fights along his comrades and leads by example.

It's 16 in hexadecimal. The 22nd tank is hidden behind the one tagged #10.

>Thanks for the answer. Seems like swastika was actually something common until modern people made it a taboo.
The only way for humanity to get over it, is if some other group manage to overshadow the Nazis. Frankly I am not looking forward to such a group appearing in my lifetime, hopefully they wouldn't be.

So how soon until the GuP universe has mecha?
I mean, the Magic Carbon is perfect for that.

>no chance whatsoever of seeing Eclair animated even as a simple cameo
Damn.

Finnish and latvian planes had it as official national marking.

Maybe she will get a cameo in Ribbon warrior at least.

t. Nishizumi "I'll Always Be in Front of You" Miho

Erika is perfect too.

Is there a GuP that isn't perfect?

Help, how can I get back to GnP?
I've only watched GnP since it aired, now I'm kinda lost about which materials should I go next.

I'm surprised there weren't any meaningful World of Tanks cameos in the movie considering GuP is officially affiliated with WoT and even have some of their tanks as special tanks in game

Yes, Erika

Saori is pretty much perfect.

There was the sign.