prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/
numbersusa.com/news/rep-lamar-smith-introduced-house-version-raise-act
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
youtube.com/watch?v=oNoOMvJgYJ8)
rense.com/general96/ispow.html
g.redditmedia.com/81uGN1NhjqqapO_qvI0azPy8gI3js6t6Nj0v9HvpMJE.gif?w=270&fm=mp4&mp4-fragmented=false&s=b7fef9eb9d27171cd49cd1814925d02e
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/19/report-trump-chief-of-staff-ensuring-exposure-to-populis-nationalism-now-close-to-zero/
youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

WEAK AWARDS!

Any news on the RAISE act?

NO ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!

1st for drumpf!

oy vey I love those trump shekels good goyim.

Did you guys know there is a tripfag hall of fame? archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Big day at the United Nations - many good things, and some tricky ones, happening. We have a great team. Big speech at 10:00 A.M."
>"""Reports""" claim Conway no longer has Secret Service protection
>Mattis meets with the Defense Team from Romania at the DOD
>Sessions discusses Sanctuary Cities in Portland
>Ivanka and Teressa May give speech on human trafficking
>Trump meets with Amir of Qatar
>Trump gives speech to UN
>Calls Kim Jong Un 'Rocket Man' in UN speech and says he's on a 'suicide mission'
AFTERNOON
>Trump speaks at UN luncheon with World Leaders
>Obama to host an event for New Jersey governor candidate, Phil Murphy
>Reports say Senate panel wants public testimony from Trump lawyer
>Trump to make ObamaCare payments for September
>"""Sources""" say Trump is using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe
EVENING
>7.1 magnitude earthquake strikes near Mexico City - More than 100 dead
>Trump tweets: "God bless the people of Mexico City. We are with you and will be there for you."
>Report says Facebook is to testify publicly on Russian electoral disruption
>Tillerson says Iran nuclear deal 'really has to be revisited'
>Trump tweets: "Puerto Rico being hit hard by new monster Hurricane. Be careful, our hearts are with you- will be there to help!"
>"A great and important day at the United Nations.Met with leaders of many nations who agree with much (or all) of what I stated in my speech!"
>"I was saddened to see how bad the ratings were on the Emmys last night - the worst ever. Smartest people of them all are the "DEPLORABLES.""

covfefe

>Ron responds 'Go have another piece of cake'

Ron made a mistake...it should have been 'sheetcake'

>Is your loyalty really only to a side of a political spectrum?
Don't bother coming here if you can't be civil if you don't support Trump.

The whole thing turns into a tit for tat tard fight where autists end up raiding eachother and soaking up the plebbit-tier drama.

HispanWestTX user you around?

How dare you talk about nationalism for a body of nation states.

is there a chart of this that has pre-1965 and post-1965?

teetotalers btfo
best part is he's holding the wine glass completely wrong. gotta love the man

I stand with the President and the people of Mexico City, God bless you and we WILL be there for you ALWAYS!

MAGA

MMGA

Trump has said he'll veto any immigration deal that doesn't include an end to chain migration.

How do leafs survive daily life with such low levels of intelligence?

Yes, hello

The LIKUD party and BIBI are fighting with President Trump against ZOG banker forces!

SCRUMPPPPHHHHHHHHH!

Congressman Lamar Smith (yeah, THAT guy) introduced a 'companion' bill to RAISE in the House the other day.

numbersusa.com/news/rep-lamar-smith-introduced-house-version-raise-act

Will Trump ever address ayylmaos and area 51

Go to bed, anons.

They don't. That's why their population is so low.

Half of them have been doxed and there are 15+ thousand post where they thought they were anonymous

>anonymous5 is in the top
fuck that guy

Those are fake user

nah i don't give a shit really. i'm drunk right now. i just like posting that

It either gets bundled in as part of a DACA deal before March or has to wait for a larger immigration reform push after the 2018 midterms.

Serious question...

How can you defend Trump threatening to slaughter millions of innocents????

I absolutely refuse to support Trump after the horrifying speech he gave.

Talking about murdering millions of Koreans as if it were his duty...

Reminds me of another leader who spoke of killing millions...

Funny how he is so drugged out of his mind and mentally deranged that he thinks the emmys were last night.

I may be biased, but I agree with Colbert about Trump taking his name calling too far.

"Rocket man" is childish and stupid.

Stay mad kikes.

Who is that and why does it have a blue check?

Andrews County TX white pop 2010: 7,104
Andrews County TX white pop 2016: 7,210

We need more scoops

I didn't make the list? I don't know how to feel about that.

Why does Sup Forums like Trump? He is a zionist. Reddit really killed this place

>Norway

As far as tripfags go, he was alright

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will depart Trump Tower en route to the Lotte New York Palace Hotel where he will participate in an expanded meeting with the King of Jordan. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with the President of the Palestinian Authority. In the afternoon, the President will attend a working lunch with African leaders. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in an expanded meeting with the President of Egypt. The President will then depart the Lotte New York Palace Hotel en route to Trump Tower.

>8:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs Trump Tower en route to the Lotte New York Palace Hotel

>9:00AMTHE PRESIDENT arrives at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel

>9:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with the King of Jordan

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with the President of the Palestinian Authority

>1:15PM THE PRESIDENT attends a working lunch with African leaders

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

>4:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with the President of Egypt

>5:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Lotte New York Palace Hotel en route to Trump Tower

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Trump Tower

I read some article that said based on the PISA test our current 15 year-olds have an average IQ of 93

>A fucking chart.

>my trip isn't there
okay so at least i'm not as autistic as i thought

We bombed his airfield and he couldn't do anything about it, so I think it IS possible to Mossad the Assad which is just a ripoff of Can't Stump the Trump anyways

Ya got dominated, kid. It happens

Stop trolling faggot

I loved his speech, would be nice to have a leader that actually cares about the citizens of their country like that

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/
Oh wow, no. Neat to see meself.

That's the truth. This place has really gone to shit.

>so I think it IS possible to Mossad the Assad which is just a ripoff of Can't Stump the Trump anyways

no, it predates it by a few years

Well half of them are from 85 IQ nations so that makes perfect sense

>John Millero.

why would you ever be proud of being below average

>we
You did nothing faggot go choke on your Cheetos.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on in the next two weeks by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>Graham - “we’ll get the votes to pass GOP Obamacare repeal bill”
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt

Just watched Trump's UN speech. (youtube.com/watch?v=oNoOMvJgYJ8)

God damn that was beautiful. For the first time in a long time, I am very proud of our president. He fucks up from time to time but god damn no one else was even close.

>"""Sources""" say Trump is using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe

They are investigating "Trump's campaign" -not Trump, of course the legal bills would come from "Trump's campaign" fund.

oy vey

>this triggers the /sg/retard

MMGO

Make Mexico Great Once

Keep sucking Israeli circumcized cock faggot.

That's all your country is able to do these days.

rense.com/general96/ispow.html
>Former US Joint Chiefs Chairman Admiral Thomas Moorer (1970 - 1974) said:

>"I've never seen a President - I don't care who he is - stand up to (the Israelis). It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want."

>"The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

I really liked Norway. ;_;

They're mad because assad is about to be forced out of power as part of the peace negotiations.

>this enrages the orange oompa loompa

I need to get my clout up

awoo~

Just about to download iOS 11, what am I in for?

Make Mexico Great

t. /ptg/ 2017

>Norks literally couldn't do anything but watch

>wtf i love alcohol nao

Make Mexico Get Out

forgive the reddit link but this earthquake video inside a building in mexico is pretty crazy.

g.redditmedia.com/81uGN1NhjqqapO_qvI0azPy8gI3js6t6Nj0v9HvpMJE.gif?w=270&fm=mp4&mp4-fragmented=false&s=b7fef9eb9d27171cd49cd1814925d02e

Make amnesty great again

Mexico was literally never great

Reminder, in less than 2 weeks, Trump has:

>confirmed there would be amnesty for "Dreamers", giving citizenship to 800k illegals, up to millions with chain migration. He basically dropped his whole Platform and what got him elected.
>signed a motion condeminng "white supremacists" and "hate", which could lead to anti-white and "hate speech" régulations down the line. Meanwhile he didn't say shit abut the Saint-Louis riots, leftist violence and all the shit they're doing on college campuses, etc.
>said the wall "already began construction because they're renovating existing fences"
>sent 3000 troops to Afghanistan
>increased the debt ceiling while the national debt reached 20 trillions, and catered to Democrats like Chuck (((Schumer))) and Nancy Pelosi
>made the first permanent military base in Israel
>made a Bush-tier speech about the "Axis of Evil" and "war on terror" and how we should "defend our allies" (Israel) against North Korea and Iran (2 of the few countries left without a Rothschild central bank)
>endorsed establishment pro-immigration candidate Luther Strange
>his exposure to "nationalist populism is now zero" according to his Chief of Staff

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/19/report-trump-chief-of-staff-ensuring-exposure-to-populis-nationalism-now-close-to-zero/

What else am I missing?

Will you redditors finally realize that you've been had into supporting another globalist establishment neocon or will you keep mindlessly cheerleading this kike puppet for the next 3 years?

Texas white pop 2016: 11,870,000 (42.6%)
Texas white pop 2017: 12,100,000 (42.5%)

>We bombed his airfield and he couldn't do anything about it

We fired 53 missiles through 400 miles of the most high tech air defense system in the world (not ours), and none of them were taken out. It was a little more than "couldn't do anything about it".

>leafs

Shitposter in Chief.
Best time line

!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off with your 60 mile long nowall you cuck

>couldn't do anything but watch

I want to knock up Chelsea Clinton.

Will you continue sucking Obama's dick for the ninth year in a row?

No you will sit your fat greasy doughnut ass on a floating sea donut on your closed bridge and private and closed beach

>can't do anything but watch

We're the heart and soul of /ptg/. Without us it'd be a circlejerk.

Stats for Taylor county? Much of my family lives there, LEGALLY.

I don't care if Jews have an ethnostate, I wish they all lived there.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Ah. Yes. Rothschild maaan

>rarely use
>name is pretty fucking high up there

What would have happened had Geert and La Penn got elected?

I loved that movie when I was younger