Is there a more reliable indicator of trash than an otaku MC?

Is there a more reliable indicator of trash than an otaku MC?

>you are the MC of your life
>since you're here on Sup Forums, that means you're an otaku
>that means your life has an otaku MC
Is your life trash, user?
Do you hate your life?

It is trash yes but I don't hate it.

Your mom

Yes.

Gamer MC's are so much worse but Keima is a rare exception.

I can think of more examples where normal MCs are the leaders of their trash anime.
Otaku MCs tend to be less of beta cucks all the fucking time

youch

>rather have a normalfag MC than an otaku MC
kill yourself reddit

NEETs and /r9k/ stereotypes like 8man.

normalfags are objecitvely superior to otaku

Says the normalfag.

how about takumi from chaos;head
granted, that was trash- anime much more than VN, but his character was pretty cool. actually seems like an actual /x/ crazy than the typical anime nerd

normalfags like okabe for instance

Normalfags are happier than otaku

Says the normalfag.

Pigs who play in the mud are happy you retard.
Most great things human achivied happened because they weren't happy.

And being Otaku isn't restricted to anime. You could call Einstein for example a physics Otaku.
Normalfags are nothing for this world there are nothing more than dumb shits lisent to order and buy things they like till they day.
Most great and succesful people aren't normalfags.

Being a normalfag is literally being content with never achieving anything in your life,being mediocare and never stepping out of order.
Normalfags are one of the saddest and most pathetic things in existence.

Because they're just like pigs playing in the mud but unlike pigs they could be much more but they still choose to play in the mud.
>Everything is okay as long as i'm happy
absolutely disgusting beings

written up some great, world changing anime reviews user?

Being happy is hard, user. You'd do it if you could.

highschool

A boy falls in love with a girl.

>ugh more than 50words are to hard for me to read i would need way to long for it
Sorry if my text is above your mental capacity.
And thx for proving my point.
Didn't expect more of a normalfag.

forgot the point of the thread, assumed you were defending yourself rather than devotees

according to the provided description, you don't consider yourself a normalfag? all men are a slave to their wills. are you not content, have you ever achieved anything significant, do you "step out of order"?

agree with that second last point, normie casuals should die

Remember when you were a child? When you wanted to become someone?
What happened when you grew up? You understood that the world is not some colourful, rose tinted life were no matter how much you tried, you will never be that someone. Or other person will always be better than you. Or you will never meet the perfect one?
You understand that you are not something special and realizing that mediocrity is only the enjoyment we will ever receive. That being a normalfag is the real genuine thing on this earth.
Stop thinking you're different from us. All of us. You are nothing. Remember that there is someone who always better that you in this world that equally gives the same effort or less that yourself.

He says, posting one of the few good harem leads in manga/anime.

Turn own the faggotry, OP.

I'm not a normalfag. I'm not a pig playing in the mud. I'm even lower i'm just a worm in the mud.

But that doesn't mean i can't see the pig for what they are and these who are above them.
And i'm a diffrent kind of pathetic shit then the pathetic normalfag shit.

I have potential to change into something higher and when i don't achieve that in the next 10 years than i gladly kill myself.

But most normalfags are beyond help because it's not just their actions it's their way of thinking. It's haed to change your fundamental way of thinking without any help.

So yeah i don't consider myself a normalfag but i also don't consider myself as the kind of human i described. I also don't think most people on Sup Forums are better than normalfags in their action. But they have more action because of their thinking.

We are lower. But what was it? It is out if the depest depth that the highest must come to its heights.
I know that i just sound like a edgy fedorawearing 14 year old quoting that....but i'm serious and like i said i gladly kill myself as soon as i realize that i will never will reach those heights.

And chances are good that i never will.

I just want someone who I can discuss anime normally.
Not some girl who literally spoke Japanese on my workplace when she found out I knew anime.
Jesus, everyone I met when anime involves is either a show-off who only knew anime when they were a kid (Inuyasha, etc) or complete weeb shit lunatic.

Even normalfags could achieve great things if they would change their way of thinkig and stop wasting their time with clubs,movies and "enjoying life".

If you look at most great people, not all of them were just pure natural born geniuses. Many of them where hard worker and sacrafised many things to have time to develop their skills.

I don't think i can ever achieve such a thing, because i'm not a genius but i think i and actually most people can achieve something similar.
Most people could do great works and create great things if they would stop wasting their time.Maybe it's not even a waste of time but rather a decision. Die as a nothing without sacrafising much of the good things in life or die as something, as someone who created things but had to sacrafise many good things such as spending time with friends and family for it.

I am nothing....maybe even lower but i think i still have time to be something. Most people actually have the potential but they choose not to. They choose to be normalfags.

Maybe i give up eventually but when i give up then by hanging myself and not by being content with being nothing.
I rather die than be scum for the rest of my life.

Why do you think greatness is better than happiness?

Why aspire for something you're not? Why do you keep believing you can make a difference?
The world is too big, too complicated for someone to notice you.
You can keep trying until you die. But even you die, no one will give two shits of what you done. You simply will be thrown into a pool of nothing but darkness. And there, you will see that everything you did was insignificant. You are the normalfag that you are trying to avoid. You became one of them, not because you chose to be one, but the world chose you be one.
Sorry darling, if you're still here, then you're already a lost cause.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post.

It's not about making a diffrence in the world.
It's not about somebody noticing you and respekting you.
It's about doing it for yourself. It that doesn't matter what anyone things as long as you're content with your creations. You create things for yourself.

Sounds maybe cheesy but you do it so you can die in peace. So you can give some meaning to your life. To overcome yourself.

The world can burn, we are all insignificant and i am probably one of the least significant one. But that doesn't mean i and many other people can't create meaning in their lifes. Not through consuming but through creating and overcoming themselves.

And i know i probably already lost because i'm here on Sup Forums but i still believe i can change things in the next few years.
And when i can't then i can die in peace.

Don't you believe you can still be something greater. Not genius level but still something higer than just a normalfag?
Did you tried 10 years and gave everything? Did you sacrafise everything and then come to the conclusion that you're just not born with the certain "spark"?

I don't believe that. I think you never even tried just like i never even tried. You never even tried and said to yourself than it wouldn't change anything in the first place. That you were born to be nothing. But what if that isn't true? What if you could overcome yourself if you would give everything starting now?

I want to have an ubermensch MC.

I'm glad I came to this thread.

I think an ubermensch MC or the try to make an ubermensch MC would just end up as an overpowered above everything MC.

Oblivious MCs.

Yeah, being made by TRIGGER

Sup Forums - blog shit
Well, let's keep going. How was your day, anons? I'm apparently subscribed to all of you, so come on, tell me about your day.
My days been great. Went to my cousin's wedding and got free food.

Don't forget.
>being made by Kyoani
>being made by Toei
>being made by Gainax
>being made by Shaft
>being made by urobutcher

>Is there a more reliable indicator of trash than an otaku MC?
In all honesty that might be the LEAST reliable indicator of trash around. Otaku MC's can be anything from excellent to terrible depending on how they're developed and utilized.

Your pic is trash because
>generic ecchi harem with bad comedy and poorly executed fanservice
If the MC had been a total normie that wouldn't have saved it.

Keima is one of the best MCs of all time.

Shit sarcasm desu.

>Your pic is trash because generic ecchi harem with bad comedy and poorly executed fanservice

B B BAKAAAA
But seriously yeah it was a generic fan service harem anime but the excecution was good. It was entertaining and enjoable and had quite a few cute and funny moments.
The end was shit though.

>Ecchi
>School
>Harem
>Romance
>Comedy
If a show has 3 or more of the above tags listed, then it is most definitely trash.

Too bad the manga shit the bed. At least best girl became his blood related Imouto.

So series like the monogatari series or Clannad are bad?

Truth is no genre or archetype makes a show trash. As long as the studio and story writer is good any genre with any archetype in it can make a good show.

>So series like the monogatari series or Clannad are bad?

Got it in 1.

Can't believe best girl lost to a boring girl with shitty hair cut.

So what shows past 2010 are good in your opinion faggot?

I really liked crime edge.

*flips tatami*

>normalfags like okabe for instance
okabe is the very definition of chuuni as fuck

I had sex with my cousin

Did you rike it?

Kill yourself nigger

Ah you're one of these guys who only likes anime like Tatami Talaxy,Mushishi,Neo Evangalion,Monster etc etc and all other anime is trash.

>I'm such an intellectual a harem anime is below me pfff

Harem anime are generally pretty shit.

Top 3 series of each year would be

>2010
Tatami Galaxy
House of Five Leaves
Princess Jellyfish
>2011
Penguindrum
Hourou Musuko
Hyouge Mono
>2012
Hyouka
Shinsekai Yori
Tsuritama
>2013
Uchouten Kazoku
Kyousougiga
Gin no Saji
>2014
Mushishi Zoku Shou
Ping Pong
Barakamon
>2015 (horrible year)
NNB
Hibike
Punchline

Haven't seen most of those cause they seemed like trash.