Shingeki no Kyojin - /snk/

Thread where we talk about the series, not inane community drama!

What did Rod, the late King in the Walls, mean by this?

Chinese posters help!

It's totally normal for fathers to lift their daughters up like that, when they're happy, I think. My dad did that to me too when I was his daughter.

Lod was just happy to meet his daughter again!

Actually, that's the Japanese language, not the Chinese as usual. Gomene.

No panels of Erwin this chapter

Why should there be panels of dead men? Stop
living in the past!

Erwin is gone! The scavengers feast on his corpse at the moment!

I, for one, believe that Lebi will save Elwin by using the Titan serum on him just in time. Lebi will not let his beloved commander die.

No.

best reaction to communist shits.

Now is it illegal to post your shingekis on these threads?

Me on the left.

I consider shitposting myself to make mods like the idea of banning or are we all good now?

Good we both died.

How do you shitpost your own self? Are you suicidal?

Not really because I'm dead.

I too was a daughter once.

Now I am a son.

Does any of you have ghost shingekis?

>Berrymir

Oh no, the forbidden love!

This is more of a forbidden love case

I just want Bert to find peace.

He will after he died.

Yeah.
Petra, Kenny, Moblit and Marlo because they're all dead.

I was hoping for ghost-formed fanart.

The sexual tension?

Yes, undeniable.

That was Armin and Mikasa or Armin and Annie.

You mean BA or EA bastard. Even Reiner and Annie.

Apparently some people see sexual tension between AM and AA.

Ymir is shit.

Only AM user, it's undeniable.

Well there was also Annie's lewd laugh and blushing.

Maybe just EA and RA.

Isayama explained the mix of feelings, everything else are delusions.

I pity Isayama, he tries shutting down all Annie ships that aren't BA but the fanbase is just way too retarded.

Everyone has undeniable sexual tensions with Bert. Erwin and Mikasa as well, when they attacked him.

Not just Annie ships. There are only a few ships that make sense and aren't just full delusions, which also happen to get the most pandering in every official side material. It's always almost funny when delusional shipperfags twist something to their liking, especially when the pandering was clearly for another ship.

Don't you think that is quite extreme?

I was talking about Isayama, he usually ignores other ships. You're right that 99 percent of the ships in the series are delusional.

>a few ships that make sense
Maybe just YH.

KEK

I think BA as well, depending on how Isayama will develop it, since it's one of the few confirmed love interest he treats in a serious way and not just for comedy relief like JM.

I like both EA and BA but for BA to happen they have to meet again and I am not a big fan of an Annie's rescuing arc (there are more important things). An user once said he thinks Annie will use SL to escape and I am agree, definitely this suits her character better instead of she letting someone save her.

That would be a good chapter.

Either that or we finally get to see his decrepit corpse.

Connie death imminent.

Isayama pls.

Everybody is projecting Connie's death on their minds. This is going to happen!

RA are great as bros who hate each other most of the time.

I'd hardly call BA Isayama’s favorite ship. That would be ErwL

I didn't say it is, actually he did pander to ErwL too by saying that Levi is into taller people and adding that question about women.

That's the favorite ship from the Editor.

It's just a fakeout and Sasha dies.

>bros
Annie just wants Reiner to fuck off.

That's why I said "who hate each other most of the time" the only time they'd tolerate each other is for Bertolt

I still have my doubts. It looks like Annie told Marco what was his fucking problem. This because of Marco's face.

no thats chinese

That was obviously going to Reiner.

She may have been looking at Marco but that's definitely referring to Reiner. The next page is Reiner asking for her help and she refuses because he's the one who fucked up, not Marco.

Why would she direct her hatred toward the victim instead of the manipulative culprit?

RA is good if you ask me.

I just want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

>Reiner tries to get Annie to open up to her classmates.
>Reiner showed concern for her when she saved Connie
>Reiner consoled her after Trost.
>Reiner started tossing titans after Armin gloated about Annie being tortured.
>Reiner fought Zeke so they could rescue Annie.

Was Reiner in love with Annie all along?

>Reiner showed concern for her when she saved Connie
He judged her and even forced her to kill a person because of it later.
>Reiner consoled her after Trost.
Fucking please.
>Reiner started tossing titans after Armin gloated about Annie being tortured.
Even Hanji explained it, he wanted them to eat Eren and gain the coordinate.
>Reiner fought Zeke so they could rescue Annie.
Zeke challenged him like he did a few chapters later.

Only the first one is correct.

She could have some problems. Her attitude is not normal, I think she is kind of deranged.

Threadly reminder that BRA did nothing wrong.

No, Reiner is the one who challenged him. This is why Zeke threatens him in ch. 77, because he lost. Zeke is reasserting his dominance.

I agree with all of your other points btw, but Reiner wanting to save Annie to the point of fighting Zeke fits his character. He has a hero complex, Bert said it himself. He don't have to like her to want to save her.

>definitely
The most logical reason was Annie telling Reiner what was his fucking problem when he mentioned Annie and her father are traitors if she doesn't prove contrary.

You can't tell me what to do.

Anyway, I just want to see Bert kill Reiner and go all Rage CT

Nice fanfic.

>forced her to kill a person
Enough with this shit, we all know Annie decided for herself.

Same source?

>You can't tell me what to do.

KEK. She is normal, Annie is just your average shy, sensitive girl who's always insecure about her surrounding. The only deranged one here is the dude with split personalities.

Annie decided for herself, and her answer was "fuck off, make Bert do it". She only did it after Reiner threatened her and her father. Now fuck off.

Can't hold down my two favourites.

Still want Bert to kill Reiner though.

>Annie decided for herself
Sure, because if she didn't, Reiner would have mark her and her father as traitors.

Talking about your favorites isn't "community drama".

Oh great, the Annie whiteknight is back.

This. Fuck Reiner.

It's not only one person and he's right. Pigner whiteknights are worse since they defend all his bullshit, while Anniefags only defend her for the Marco incident.

Tell that to the others.

Do you think Reiner is gonna eat it? I loath him now. He corrupted Annie

KEK. Keep telling yourself that, we will see.

I hope he dies, but even more the fags that defend him. If they like him they should like him for the pathetic asshole he is.

I can see people appreciating his character's importance as a means of developing the plot. But as a person/shifter, both he and Bert are irredeemable.

>It's not only one person
Not him, but it's just you.

It's not just me but whatever makes you sleep at night.

KEK with Anniefags.

Nice try, Anniefag. All three of them deserve horrible deaths.

I'm not an Anniefag though.

I don't like Reiner much, but the whole "Annie is an angel, fuck BR" shit is retarded and I hope Anniefags don't really believe it.

Kek sure "Ricofag". You're an Anniefag.

Yet you conspicuously left out Annie as being irredeemable, when she's killed countless humans with no remorse.

Not him but all of BRA showed remorse. Only Anniefags seem to think that's exclusive to Annie for some retarded reason.

How dare you doubt my convictions.

Annie's no angel, but out of the three she's the lesser evil. Though, in terms of hands on kills, I think Bert has killed the least amount of people, he just caused the most deaths.

See the post above this one.

You're retarded.

Be nice.

>Lesser evil
She's probably the worst of all. At least BR never smiled when they gruesomely murdered soldiers.

You're right, retarded people are human too.

Reiners face is hidden behind armour and Berts CT doesn't look like it's capable of smiling.

Reiner and Annie are equal, Bert is not better either. Maybe he will change somehow in the future.

I love how Anniefags flipflop between "I like her because she's an angel!" and "I like her because she's edgy!" whenever they're cornered. It's both sad and funny.

That's your excuse? That BR are smiling but we somehow didn't see it? Why are Anniefags in such denial?

Really? This is the defense you're going with?