I just found out my ancestors were Americans that fled to Canada for lynching blacks...

I just found out my ancestors were Americans that fled to Canada for lynching blacks. How do I cope knowing my family were murderers?

You're ancestors were awesome

One side sold slaves my other half where the slaves

don't give a fuck about it user. It's not like you lynched anyone. The past is the past. Everyone needs to get PAST it. heh

Use the same logic that helped you cope with being a Canadian.

one of my ancestors was a bigamist. They even had a butthurt article about him in the paper. Pretty funny stuff

but they were germans also, they probably loved hitler. im having serious white guilt atm

Stop being such a pathetic cuck.
You think theres a person on this planet whos anscestors didnt kill someone?
How the fuck do you think the tribes survived. Fuck you I hate you.

this.
You think hanging a few blacks is bad? I guarantee you even further back in your tree they were slaughtering other tribes and ooga booga's
You need to cope with your family being murderers? Everybody's family is full of murderers. LIFE is full of murderers. Fucking cuck

should be a proud leaf

>if you go far enough into anyone's ancestry we all descend from murderers and whores

Murderers? All you mentioned was animal abuse.

My family on my mom's side has been in America since before the Revolutionary War. I've had generations of family own and sell slaves. And I'm 75% German, I'm sure theres family I don't know who were Nazi's. But all I know is I didn't own or sell slaves, I'm not a Nazi. So IDGAF lmao. Fuck white guilt, you didn't do anything wrong other than being born I guess. So stop being a cuck and caring about shit that doesnt apply to you. The moment you do any of that shit, you are more than welcome to feel guilty. But until then you should stfu and try to grow some chest hair bc you're acting like a kid whos balls havent dropped yet.

how do you cope knowing your family voluntarily became leafs

My granpa came to America from Germany after ww2, surely he wasn't running from anything...

stop being a fucking pussy. Who fucking cares what they did, they're fucking dead anyway.

If anything you should be thankful that they fled to canada, otherwise you'd be born in some random shithole like me.

Welcome - you've come to the right place

Damn, I wish my parents had killed some niggers.

They made the right choice.

I have a blood relative that was a murderer too

I know on the day of the rake ill be a good enforcer

Wtf i love your parents now

You should honor their memory by coming back. Bring rope.

Your ancestors did nothing wrong. Blacks should have been deported back to where they came from when slavery was abolished..

Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves right now because of you being a nu male

I fail to see how that's a bad thing.

Maybe they were niggers and they deserved it, OP.