What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Edgy angstlord.

Why don't you watch the show and find out?

I did and I still don't understand why he consistently chose what his princess would like least in order to please her.

>All he wanted was a Martian waifu
>Gets dragged into war
>Tortured
>Imprisoned
>Labelled as a traitor
>Cucked

Cucked too hard

Nothing a good dicking wouldn't have solved.

I dropped the show at the end of season 1.

Wise choice.

Brain deficiency from getting egg-cucked.

Ends justify the means. As long as the end result is *whatever Hime most wanted*, how things got there and what he had to sacrifice to make it happen were costs he was willing to accept.

Got cucked so hard he turned gay

Stuck in a show that shat on him at every turn while sucking Inaho's dick.

I wish i did.

His biggest mistake was not going for handicap hime.

He threw it all away and lost everything.

Overemotional beta SJW who tried to compensate for his minority complex with delusions of grandeur. Only truly happy when imprisoned and/or whipped, because deep down he knows he deserves it.

Why didn't he forget the Ass and fuck the Lemon instead?

Should have gone for crippled princess instead.

>settling for cripples

Slaine got a way better ending than being stuck with a literal invalid just to get his dick wet.

KEK

Nah. He's a space nazi, along with every other person in a mecha with a fancy ass uniform. Slaine inherited Char's Hitler and cuck side but he's a weaksauce for Hime-sama.

He did not deserve this.

Slaine got the most shitty ending imaginable.

I rather be stuck with an invalid than get butt raped in jail. To each their own I guess.

He kinda did. It's just that Ass & Eggs got it too good by comparison.

Slaine has to be the most neutered, pathetic excuse of a Char clone of all time

Being Slaine is legitimately suffering.

So everyone's just gonna forget about the pink princess and Slaine's poor ass officer bro that are probably dead?

Literally who?

Lemons has been referred to several times already in the 25 posts preceding your own.

>Slaine could have been on that hime-pussy and had his own martian empire but he's too much of a faggot
Fuck Slaine he got what he deserved

I forgot why did we call him Lemons again

>Everyone SUPPOSEDLY shot to death at the end of season 3

Oh nvm they survived....even though blood loss would have been fatal considering where they were located and how much time has passed.

>him
We call her Lemons because her name is Lemrina. Duh.

'Cause her name is Lemrina.

No, he did not deserve this. He did not destroy Toronto, he did not start the war and he was not the architect of the conspiracy against Ass Hime. He simply fought for what he has chosen to be his country and for his princess. Anyone with a minimum of knowledge of true military rules should know that there is nothing wrong with that.

He would have to undergo a processes, certainly, but story suggests that they locked him away for some time. Then, perhaps, he became free, but this does not change the fact that he had become a scapegoat.

>What was his problem?

Poor writing. Writers were incredibly uncertain in defining his role. On one occasion he seems to want to follow the idea of "Shazam" and work to improve Mars conditions.

Then he resents because Saza hurts the hime, after this, he seems to want the power for create a new era for people like him... Then the princess tells him to stop, he says no. Then again when Hime orders at everyone of surrender... he, although he may still say NO and lead the Mars Empire with Lem... he says yes.

He was alive.

Extreme butthurt. He though he was losing in a love triangle that never existed.

Delusions. He was delusional to the extreme.

>All he wanted was a Martian waifu
Actually, all he wanted was to see seagulls with the princess.

Why is he so fuckable?

Because loving the broken is the only true altruism.

>EggxSlaine

Literally EVERY pairing in the series is better.

But none are cuter.

He continued a war against the wishes of his own fucking boss. So he's a traitor, plain and simple.

Oh, and in order to continue the war he used his waifu half-sister as a doppleganger for his propaganda.

So even if he's not guilty of most of the crimes committed by the Martians during the war, he's still a traitor and a war criminal. He got lucky to just be sent in a jail instead of getting a public execution.

He got cucked like crazy

Remainder that Slaine is pure and that you guys are disgusting.

A forced misunderstanding in ep7
Bad luck
Falling into despair after years of suffering

The only decent character in that show. He deserved better.

>He continued a war against the wishes of his own fucking boss. So he's a traitor, plain and simple.
I don't get what you're getting at. He tried to stop the war by talking to the emperor first, throughout the first season he realizes how shit both Earth and Vers are and that if he wants to give Asseylum peace he has to end the war himself. And was he just supposed to get to the position of count and say "That's it guys, now let's make peace" like Asseylum did?

>Oh, and in order to continue the war he used his waifu half-sister as a doppleganger for his propaganda.
Because the best thing to do would be to tell everyone after S1 that Asseylum is in a coma, right? Meanwhile the emperor is dying. Oh, and by the way, emperor Gilzeria had an illegitimate child with a terran woman. Vers would take all of that peacefully.

>Because the best thing to do would be to tell everyone after S1 that Asseylum is in a coma, right?
Yes? The whole war was started because the Martians thought their faggot princess was killed by the Earthling. Show the princess was alive, and the whole stuff was due to a faggot count, and bam. Peace.

According to magazines and I articles I read, they say " a switch was flipped inside of him when he saw the princess get shot "
It's mostly shit writing though.

He was just created to make stupid, bad decisions constantly otherwise the show would have no drama and no excuse for two shitty seasons. Even though hardly anything happened.
>ANYTHING THAT MAKES MUH PRINCESS HAPPY
>does everything possible to make her unhappy

>HURRRR "Cucked"!!!!

Lurk more or fuck off back to whatever board you are from. We use NTR in this board.

>SJW
Literally this. He saw a slideshow and decided to be a martian rights activists but all he really wanted was pussy.

He didn't make bad decisions, he made the best decisions with the information he had. The only thing he did that made her unhappy was wanting to end the war by force, but he only did that because he wasn't in a position to make peace.

Even Asseylum's peace shouldn't have worked out, the counts had almost conquered Earth.

That "faggot count" was with him the whole time and he needed him to get political power, so he had to go along with his plan. After he killed Saazbaum telling everyone that Asseylum is in a coma and that they have a fake princess would be a bad decision.

I want to cum inside Lemrina.

>wanting used goods

eeewww

You're more delusional than him. At least he didn't defend his retardation

>implying anyone would fuck that hideous creature

This. But aniplex wanted this to be gundam so bad they try to stretch out the weak premise for too long. Ideally it should have ended with exposing the faggy count in s1 and ended with the generic reconciliation epilogue.

>He continued a war against the wishes of his own fucking boss. So he's a traitor, plain and simple.

>Oh, and in order to continue the war he used his waifu half-sister as a doppleganger for his propaganda.
All that was Saaz

The peace will be temporary, the Martions will still be hating the earthlings guts, and just forced to play along because of Aldnoah that the princess hold. Slaine ways were obviously wrong but he was still aiming for a lasting peace.

Or you keep the people killed in the finales S1 episode DEAD and you have to find a way to resolve the situation without them.

He lost.

He thought he knew what was best for everyone (like a certain other Urobuchi character).

No. This shit didn't deserve 24 fucking episodes in the first place.

>He continued a war against the wishes of his own fucking boss.

Oh boy... Again this "one way" of thinking.

>You have to save the Earth
>The Earth is the only thing that matters
>The (Mars) princess must save the Earth

Slaine was a soldier of Mars and acted to make the interests of Mars. If this does not please the audience, because they sides with the Earth, is irrelevant.

Moreover, Asseylum self-appointed herself as empress despite his grandfather was still alive and the Crutheo Jr has noted that there was a good possibility that the nobles refuse to submit to her decision.

The anime closes things quickly with the war far from over, but when a country that has caused millions of deaths and destroyed more than half of human race, give up, It can not obtain an unconditional peace, like Asseylum would like. Things do not work like this. And Japan should know what happens to a defeated country.

In Fact He did not deserve his whole life of suffering

He was too fluffy for his time.

>Slaine was a soldier of Mars
Was. He in his own words stated he "wasn't of earth of mars" so the princess of mars had no control over him, and decided to make his own kingdom while claiming it was his "wife's" wish. Ironically making him the perfect scapegoat of everything so no side has to feel the shame of this liar being affiliated with them.
And he confessed to the little maid he was doing this "in order to make her happy" towards the end. He stopped talking about helping mars completely. He wanted to create some perfect world with no fighting at all like every generic villain.

Whether you cheer for Mars or either of the shallow sides is irrelevant, because the base fact is that everything going on is a lie in order to genocide a bunch of people under false pretenses.

>and the Crutheo Jr has noted that there was a good possibility that the nobles refuse to submit to her decision.
That's before she became empress, and it's also the reason she did and had a political marriage for more power just like Slaine. Neither of them had absolute total control instantly.

Let's drop a bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and then we tell them that we surrender and we want peace.

Let's see if they forgive us. Nope, they are still butthurt until now, despite having attacked first

That's what they did anyway. If Asshime and her sudden gigolo could it, I don't see why they couldn't do it earlier.

Because it's something that can only happen in a story written on paper. Where the writer can turn everyone into mindless puppets because he says so.

That's why they gave their former "commander"/"mastermind" and aldnoah tech. They have a lot of repairs to do for all the bullshit.

Forced drama.

It's called shit writing, because even Inaho with his magic analyst eye said it would be impossible

>implying Asseylum's peace will work out when it shouldn't have even worked out in the first place

She let them research Aldnoah and is looking into the activation factor for everybody. Meanwhile Mars still isn't terraformed, when Earth gets Aldnoah they can just disable the hypergate and cut Mars off and attack them.

I don't see how Mars would ever accept Slaine just going "let's make peace, the princess wants it so". Apparently the only reason they accept her peace is because she's now empress and to their knowledge the only one who can command Aldnoah since the emperor is gone. It makes no sense. Her marriage with Klancain was supposed to show that she has support from the home planet.

The whole time they keep babbling how the orbital knights have waited 15 years to finally attack Earth and then we're supposed to believe they'll just stop when they have it practically conquered.

Reminder Hime's husbando is a staunch supporter of the empire/nobility system. The underlying cause of the war was never addressed and the commoner rage will just build up again until Vers self destructs.

>EVEN Inaho and magic eye
>implying they matter at all

Like how every martian also rolled over and accepted a terran suddenly becoming their leader despite leading a war against and only two retarded guys decided showed any opposition at all

They had no more time and episodes left available. So, the Talk no Jutsu of the Hime worked.

They do because the autist single handedly turned the war around by being smarter than the 15 years of planning all of humanity poured into preparing for the martians.

It worked out and the show is over forever. Slaine lost. Stop making up dumb speculations over what happens after the end.
>hypergate
There is no fucking hypergate

Epilogue

Inaho and his super eyes have absolutely 0 relevance to anything going on with mars when all he wanted was royal pussy

They literally said it was a reactor you dumbfuck.

It's an "Aldnoah Reactor."
I assume it gives them aldnoah as an energy source or something.

>That's why they gave their former "commander"/"mastermind"

If they really passed him for the Mastermind, Slaine will never see again the sunlight, as free man. Nice job Hime.

>tfw Mars isn't even getting any food from them because space travel takes ages and they have no hypergate

What are you even talking about?
>because even Inaho with his magic analyst eye said it would be impossible
is my original comment.

He's said it would both sides would ignore her call for peace.

There are so many contradictions, I wonder how many times they have changed story.

Aoki is a retarded director, I feel bad for the boku no pico guy since everyone blames the writer when they're not even in control of the story.

Since when is Inaho an authority on any of this shit? He knows absolutely nothing about either side's politics beyond "muh hime doesn't know why the sky is blue, she's fake and Slaine is doing SOMETHING". He never knew anything.
I can see why people would call the writing poor because I wholeheartedly agree but using Inaho saying something about a subject he has zero relevance in as an indication of it is baffling. And somehow the only thing people realize is poorly done is the ending asspull when the WHOLE show suffered from serious flaws.

Inaho is the smartest guy in the world, he knows everything about politics and science in case you somehow missed every episode leading up to that one.

And then Gilz went and fucked a Terran. I wonder what they'd do if they knew about Lemons.

He chose the shit princesses over Dorito.

>The writer isn't in charge of his own story
You can't blame Urobuchi, you can't blame Takayama, pretty soon people are gonna start defending Aoki.

Physics. Not politics.

His father not used condoms

Severe shit taste.