Oldfag here, 35; born in 82

Oldfag here, 35; born in 82.

In the 80s, the average, everyday rebellious white teenagers/early 20s-somethings were mostly made up of metal heads and rockers. To a smaller degree but still a considerable percentage were your new-wave, Flock of Seagulls-type.

This carried over until about 93 when the grunge & alternative look replaced the metal type until that peaked at about 97. Then, enter the nu-metal phase (included here is also the Marilyn Manson "freak"/industrial type) which continues into about 2004 when the more subversive hardcore & emo wave become corporate & raised up from what was once kept "underground" to regular, pop culture.

Around 2013, enter the "social justice warrior." I don't need to describe them since their personality/look/gender (???), etc. are clearly known around these parts.

My question is: is this the absolute worst we've ever seen? At least in decades past, nobody was jumping from gender-to-gender or suddenly creating new sexualities, etc. We've got literal failed trans mutoid/mutant gender "experiments" walking around looking- for the first time, like absolute revolting, disgusting displays of filthy slime & grime. For the first time, we see people of this type that make our stomachs queasy due to just how odd & gross they look (pic related, which is obviously only the tip of the iceberg).

Is this the worst its ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU
youtu.be/hYpDge_C3yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edit:

> (pic related, which is obviously only the tip of the iceberg)

She knows full well how gross & off-putting she looks to most people and that is her goal. There is no sense of pride or excitement prior to going out for the night with thoughts of, "i look so good and I hope (x) notices me..." Rather, it's an angry, spiteful motivation to do nothing more than offend and scare. Too many such cases these days. Sad!

Its going to get worse.

It might be. In decadent Rome, at least some of the invaders were white. In Weimar Germany, the commies were still mostly doing Communism.

Happily that particular one has since recovered. Could still be a leftist, I forget her name but she's qt now.

Sort of. There was a sub group of punks called various but Shock Punk was the most common. They'd do shit like glue insects to their heads or hundreds of facial piercings.

You're just making me miss the '80s and '90s.

>Oldfag here, 35

Off to le NHS hospice death bed you go!

Your kids will walk around with sticks in their ass. Jeweled ones for rich kids, heavy ones for poor kids.

It'll get worse if the left keeps winning. The right was reduced to two functions since WWII - demanding temporary, minuscule tax cuts and slowing down the inevitable implementation of the leftist agenda.

This is what you get.

>Oldfag here, 35

Kek, my guy, kek.

35 isnt old you delinquent

Thanks for your input, sir

Born in '71 here. I was kind've out of hand, like singlehandedly got some laws changed out of hand.

So I'm not even really sure, pretty much everybody who is not a version of young me or my jail peers from that era seems like a good kid. I don't hate people who look weird or whatever, they could be up to way, WAY worse shit then trying to get attention.

Almost all of the young people seem way more mellow now, except for a few gangsters or whatever, but even they don't fight in the streets like we used to, much.

Sure there's lots of faggotry, but young people spend waaaay more time indoors then out in the world causing shit now.
If faggots hurt your feelings enough that you think they're worse then the actual crime that was more prevalent in our youth then I guess this is the worst it's ever been.

Some gender-benders like Bowie in the 70's. Lou Reed's "Take a walk on the wild side" refers to tranny blowjobs, but was pretty isolated.
It's worse now because "white hetero" isn't a valid identity. The only way for low-confidence modern kids to express themselves is to be some kind of freak. It's encouraged partly through demonizing whet they would normally be, and not shame dampening their willingness to be weird.

I'm a few years older than you so I can relate to what you're saying pretty well. I think the SJW actually IS the worst.

Here's why: they have biggest mouths but the least mental fortitude. As in, they can dish it out but they can't take it. At all.

Also, when we were young, we'd "stick it to the man" by smoking doobies and listening to rock music. That was it. With all this gender horseshit, these dumb kids are actually pushing to change legislation. I guess in Canada we can be charged now for not respecting a person's preferred pronouns. That's fucking gay.

Lastly, as you mentioned, they're fucking weird mutant freaks. I don't wanna see a fat-positive lesbian dude with blue anal hair.

So yeah, they're the worst. Fuck them. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

these are all great responses. thanks for contributing to this thread.

> "...seems like a good kid."

See that's something: I'd be willing to bet that a very large percentage of those who righty/pol/ is sickened by the site of- when not in the presence of their closest friends- are probably somewhat easy to get along & converse with. Like, basically it's just a show (which from what I understand, is normal for teens/20-somethings). However, that fact is tremendously sad to me because, due to the views and opinions they wear on their sleeves, they are subject to being involved in potential dangerous, sometimes life-threatening situations. And how did that all happen? It happened through social engineering which, the only benefit for the engineer(s) himself is profit and monetary gain.

Didn't get to give your post credit in time.

LOL at "weird mutant freaks/lesbian dude with blue anal hair"

negro, I am 35 too... in the 1980s you were just a dumbass kid watching Voltron and Thundercats like me, don't talk like you know what was going on

Someone please post the pic of the girl in op's pic when she stopped being an sjw and got hot. I know one of you has it

Im sure old fags from former Soviet states have much worse stories, like eating cats and dogs

these make me feel better as I'll hit 35 this Saturday, officially. Some of me thinking 35 is "old" might be geography. New Hampshire fag reporting in. I have a feeling in most other parts of the country, people at 35 are still pretty active pursuing goals and stuff.

Yes. It's not like mental illness is a new thing though. It's just that in the past people were too concerned with survival to put up with this level of retardation and degenerate behavior.

Olderfag here. Born in the sixties. Became an adult in the eighties. No. We've never seen anything this dangerous in my lifetime.

Thanks boomers

It's pretty bad. We sent 80% of the population to college and gave them the expectation that they would become the top 20% of wage-earners or hold prestigious gigs. Instead they're working in the service industry with a useless degree in sociology. Reality falling short of expectations feeds the perception that society is fundamentally unfair. Hence, you have a bunch of people gravitating towards extreme political views.

That goes for the right too. White nationalism violates basic principles of liberty and fairness to the individual. It is no better than SJWism in my opinion.

>when someone aged 35 refers to themselves as oldfag and you‘re years older
yes, so far it hasn‘t ever been worse. this gender craze (muh nonbinary self, want‘s to be referenced to as ‚they‘ even though ‚it‘ would be easier to read)
we should always use ‚it‘ for non-binary gender things

what‘s most hillarious about the youngsters useless education is what they vote for and why they take to the streets.
>let em all in
>let‘s be diverse
get wrecked by suicide bomber or unemployed because cheap labour was imported. this triggers them even more, so they go after the successfull, muh capitalism.
now - how can this be fixed? first of all facebook needs to be tamed. there are enough reports out there of them supporting this degenerate behaviour just by tweaking peoples feeds.

The bitch in the picture grew her hair out and became normal now senpai, but I do agree with what you've got here. It can always be worse, look at the cultural revolution.

>White nationalism violates basic principles of liberty and fairness to the individual
Except it actually is one of the most pro-science political views there are, and fairness to individuals is utterly irrelevant to topics like mass immigration, where group averages (per scientific inquiry) are all that matter.

Thats a girl? Any pics of "her" as a normal person?

You mean like the "Liberty" to go to countries, where the population doesn't want you? Because somehow thier rights don't matter?

>35
>Talks about far-right politics on an anime forum

Seriously, kys loser.

49, olderfag here:
No. Flock of Seagulls was pop/adult contemporary top 40 Casey Kasem shit. The counter culture not heavy metal was punk like Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Violent Femmes, Fear, etc. There was also the industrial scene like Skinny Puppy, Ministry, etc. a little bit later before grunge. SJW seems to be some kind of mid 2000s Emo shit.

Any pictures of her currently?

SJWs basically shattered my trust in "outcasts". Punks/weirdos/outsiders/commies finally became the socially acceptable norm, and they abused the hell out of their power so badly that they fucking reignited fascism to destroy them.

why havent you decided to raise your child as transgender for the sake of an art project pol?

From here on is just a domino effect downhill, I don't see us ever recovering. Besides since Gen Z has been identified as right-wing, now they'll do everything in their power to indoctrinate and control them. This literal fetish abominations are just the beginning, they already started normalizing pedophilia, so you should get an idea where we are heading, when all mental illnesses regarding sex are normalized.

i guess you're just going to leave out hair metal, new wave, and lilith fair

that said i don't know that being gender queer isn't a new form of being "punk".

Wrong . I'll give you the progression

Goth>emo>scene>hipster>sjw

this is correct, but it was never as bad as it is now. degeneracy going mainstream forced on the sheeps by social engineering

am i the only one whos never been any of those?

Congratulations on being born on the most common birth date on the planet.

>You're parents had druken sex on NYE 81 and your dad nutted when your mum told him not to.

>18th-21st Sept Birthday... We know what your dad got for Christmas.

Yeah, you are so unique, do you want an ice cream cone and a star? Autistic fuck, that's what I hate the most about normie garbage, their stupid rhetorical questions.

dont worry user,she found love and got dicked and cured,she grew her hair back and looks normal now and is now ashamed of this phase,someone post the new pic

Post 1960's it's been pretty standard for young people in the west to adopt idiotic self destructive cultures and nothing has really changed in that regard. Even during the manson era kids were cutting themselves and doing cocaine and being homos.

There are some differences I've noticed. People in general are more sperglord than ever before, even normies and being online 24/7 makes people lose touch with reality imo, so they can dig into their own echo chamber (like Sup Forums Sup Forums) and go for weird alternative lifestyles more easily.

But on a political level the changes truly began during the second term of Obongo. It was then that things started kicking into high gear and very fast, hitting peak crazy during 2015 - 2016 with transgender bathrooms, Merkel inviting the third world to pour into Europe and BLM rioting every few months.

This, what i've been trying to get through my boomer parents thick heads.

here you go found it

Indeed. If all major mainstream media, the Democratic National Committee, and multinational corporations are behind you, you're not an outsider. You're one of the conformists. What I see today is everything I was taught was bad in public schools in the 70s and 80s. This is straight-up bolshevism.

Wow.

oldfags are just people that have been here since the creation of the website, 2005 and before.

hate fuck a feminist and cuddle them afterward,you will slap that bullshit straight outta them

feminism cannot survive if you smash the gash like a full on fash

It's a natural extension of the hippy philosophy. >Unplug-->Question Authority-->Defy Authority-->Question Tradition and Heritage-->Defy Tradition and Heritage-->Question Culture-->Defy Culture-->Question Society-->Defy Society
The cultural Marxism has almost come to a head. Defy every convention and they will have reached the end of it, but they will not stop there because they desire its destruction in the end.

hm, would nut and breed

I liked hc scene type stuff while also listening to hip hop then became somewhat of a hipster and listened to indie/emo, ska punk, southern rock, and hip hop still.
I consider a lot of hip hop degenerate though, and now I pretty much only listen to older stuff like Andre Nickatina now when listening to that kinda stuff.

I'd give her a fake name and fuck her

>hate fuck a feminist and cuddle them afterward,you will slap that bullshit straight outta them
New fetish acquired.

If your thought process ever drifts to "kids these days are getting worse and worse", you've fallen into the age trap, user. All adults have these thoughts as they get older. Kids aren't getting dumber, they're just fucking dumb and impressionable and they always will be.

Proof: Look at how few people are true metal heads. True grunge. True nu-metal. Hell, even true furries over 30. It's just the normal percentage you'd expect of these small subcultures right? Those are the true fans of that stuff; the huge majority of them at the time just had an affectation to it, and they grew out of it as they aged. SJWs will do the same. Legit trans people will still be trans, etc. but most of them will just conform, which is its own form of affectation, perhaps.

>feminism cannot survive if you smash the gash like a full on fash

True, the best way to redpill a woman is with your cock

>35
>old

You fail to realize there are many of us here who are 40s and up who actually were old enough to ENJOY the 80s in all capacity.

Try having grown up with another decade plus of idyllic "real America" in your youth and seeing the USA of today becomes even more tragic.

But, I'm also glad I was able to build a business while it was still easy to do and have a decent enough nest egg that, so long as things don't implode in a decade, I will be insulated enough to not have to deal with the outside world if I choose not to. If it gets worse out there, I'll be a fucking hermit.

you will find the feminist brain projects rape fantasies,its why they never shut up about rape

secretly they want to be hate fucked and strangled,the worse they are such as big red or anita sarkeezian or zoey quinn the more dirty they are.

they usually are found out to be into submission kinks or stripping for cams and shit,they just want to be hate fucked

we could destroy feminism if we just rape the feminists

You forgot about Punk Rock in the 70's, 80's and 90's, dumbass. Which, was mostly White, and racist.

genx
one generation to find them
One generation to rule them all, One generation to find them,
One generation to bring them all and in the chans bind them
In the Land of b where the Shadows lie."

>Is this the worst its ever been?
Probably, due especially to social media and online journalism, not to mention the degeneration of culture. In the 80s and 90s I'm pretty sure the social outcasts were just that - outcasts. And they listened to good music so who cares. Today they're listening to terrible "urban" music and they're influencing things like video games, although that didn't get very far before being ridiculed into submission.

I dunno, I'm a youngfag so maybe it's rose-tinted goggles but I feel like growing up in the 80s/90s would have been pretty much perfect.

I think slot of it, as far as whites go, is a loss of cultural identity. No traditions being passed down or a solid family unit lead to people trying to identify and embrace a fabricated identity.

Long story short they destroyed themselves and I'm laughing

Oh yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU

younger kids now rebel by calling them fags, and being overly masculine or feminine, being openly pro white and being ok with it, none of us could get away with that around our peers. gen Y will save us from this dystopian nightmare, I can't wait for trump 2020 when they all get to vote for him.

Its because we are fucking bored, turns out species living without struggle get tired of living the same way. Face it, civilization as it is right now, has failed.

What's worse is that they believe that they are doing something good.
Only the worst kind of 80s punk or metalhead believed himself to be working for the betterment of society.

On a grand scale this happened before with a significant subset of the hippy movement in the 60s and with the SA in the 30s. Not a good thing.

Youthful idealism is a dangerous force and should be curbed by the older generations and wiser peers.

FUCKIN CIS WHITE MALES.

>At least in decades past, nobody was jumping from gender-to-gender or suddenly creating new sexualities, etc.

Olderfag here.
There was a lot of gender bending in the music scene of the 70s and 80s, but it was largely boundary-pushing fashion (men wearing make-up, for example).

Today's youth believe their generational trends are some sort of serious social movement. They're going to be so fucked up later in life.

Most people grow up, I give you that. But you're missing the point which is: subcultures are becoming more and more degenerate. You can't deny that, it's becoming ever more obvious, especially with this SJW movement. We're all becoming Weimar, at some point the tipping point will be reached. Apparently we're not there yet though.

one on the right looks like more fun.

I feel you OP. i am 34 and been around everyone with no issue . I have never seen such horrible shit since the past 3 years

same,its like i went to sleep about 2014 and woke up in crazyville and everyone is autistic and screeching about gender and sucking dicks aint gay

I WANT TO GO BACK TO 2004 WHEN THINGS MADE SENSE!

Is Switzerland right wing, or does it have a right wing movement? Bankers to the nazi's, stayed neutral in WWII, still very neutral, European country with legal gun ownership. seems pretty great to me.

In 40 years old. And yes, it's the worst we've ever seen.

>Came out CIS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

rise of degenercy

just like sodom and gomora

Man, wtf happened to grunge. That shit was the best anti establishment. Fuckers actively protested (((them))) in their attacks against the mainstream. When Cobain pulled his stunt on MTV when they forced him to voice sync I fucking screamed it was so funny. The whole culture was a bunch of trolls before the internet was really a thing. I really sometimes think that grunge was /ourmusic/

t. Nostalgia fag if you couldn't tell.

>I don't wanna see a fat-positive lesbian dude with blue anal hair
top kek m8

Satanism is always edging towards more disgusting shit. Yes these ppl are the absolute worst. They celebrate ugliness and despise beauty.

It might be the worst. Personally, I miss the mid-to-late 00's hipster, who aspired only to apathy and cared only about trivial crap like fixed gear bikes.

Tl;Dr "oldfag" got left behind while music progressed.
>not listening to black metal
>caring about anyone but yourself
>crying about mainstream cow feed
You're no oldfag.

youtu.be/hYpDge_C3yg

It’s called ‘genderfucked’

35 here too and yes working and raising kids.

The thing I remember most about HS and weird trends is that your could tell who the faggots were and everyone called them faggots. I can't imagine what it's like here now. We were overran by beaners in the last 10 years so it's got to a lot different.

35yo old fag here too. This is the worst by far.
Degeneracy has hit peak levels. It's gone mainstream and it's acceptable by most of the entire population. America will never be the same, and this shit is snowballing rapidly off the cliff.

Maintaining a nasty appearance is another manifestation of the race to the bottom. If you deliberately sabotage your own success, you'll never have to try hard or deal with disappointment.

What a collection of sordid faggots especially the girl.

Music was so much better in the 80's and 90's. Everything was better. I blame social engineering.

Fellow 35 year old here.

Yeah, it's the worst we've ever seen, not doubt about it. The death rattle of a dying society. Sad!

I am involved heavily in the Melbourne art and music scene. I'm basically dealing with these people every other day. I can tell you now that the social justice culture attracts the craziest fucking people. I'm involved in a bimonthly feminist art show and a bunch of other shit, I was involved with putting on a queer art gallery and music gig too, I've done all kinds of this shit.

These people are fucking nuts, they're okay to talk to most of the time but I have some fucking horror stories about these galleries and the people involved in them

On two separate occasions friends of mine were raped by lesbians in the bathrooms while the gigs were going on. Constantly there are lefty women having cat fights and they are super competitive about their virtue signalling. I've constantly got to deal with unsolicited advances from drunk and sober feminists I dont know and I've had to scream down at some before to get them to back off. Had to stop a woman who planned on menstruating on stage as performance art. Have attacked more than once when pressured to talk about my politics I was honest and whoever I was talking to broke down and got hysterical and tried to attack me, this has happened on more than one occasion and its always been a woman. Thats not even the worst stuff, I have a lot of stories but I'm drunk right now so I'm keeping it vague out of laziness. I can probably think of some stories to green text if anyones interested.

Honestly 99% of the crazy shit that happens in SJW communities is driven by women, and when men act like crazy SJWS is because they are trying to get their dick wet and they want to impress the females. Everyone of these people are low dominance social dropouts, they are all people who aren't able to compete in a normal social environment because they are ugly, awkward, crazy, ect. and as a result crave attention and do the stupidest shit to get it.

between 2012 and now I've watched this shit get progressively worse and worse. I have no idea how I havent been lynched yet by these people, I'm basically a sleeper agent, I've been to antifa meetings and have a lot of connections in the socialist collective, queer groups, antifa, and the international socialists. I've been to all kinds of meetings and know all kinds of shit. Everything you think you know about these people is wrong, its worse than you think.

I think it's because everything is exhausted. In the times you described, people were able to identify with new forms of music, and it became such a large part of your identity. You still see this today with extremely devoted fans like Deadheads of Phish fans, also with the Juggalos and waning parrotheads who love Jimmy Buffett.

There are others, but music taste is not the defining factor of identity that it was in an attempted post racial post 50s America.

There hasn't really been much of a new musical development in the past 10 years. And what there has been (like vaporwave) has not achieved the widespread popularity that punk, metal, hip hop, grunge, etc before it.

And so people are seeking out identity in new ways. And Race is a big identity people are falling back on. All minorities are super embracing their race and detailing grievances, and the white people, god bless them, who don't feel comfortable or are brainwashed and dont' believe in embracing their race, they try to do the next best thing. They embrace being a good person. They are trying so hard to ostensibly be good people who "fight for justice". I think it also stems from a feeling of personal inadequacy, at least among men. Among women I think a lot of SJW stuff is a perversion of mothering instincts of caring. Without children women flock to dogs and minorities to care after.

For men, they just want the affections of these women, and even those who truly believe, often do so out of an internal insecurity or self doubt. They think they have fucked up in their life thus far, and think they are inadequate. They just want to be known as a good person that did the right thing, and so people tell them that being an SJW is good and they listen. A lot of this comes from residual Christian programming, at least the modern liberal kind of christianity

That's why it's so bad. In the past people had music genres or other subcultures they could join in which they found identity

*have been attacked

They are IVF Baphomet babies, with two dads. Mason kids. Soulless monsters.

I'd like to to hear a story or 2 Ausbro

It is the worst since the sunset years of Rome.

Their society was also devoured by rampant degeneracy that the Catholic Church in all its might was unable to contain.

I made a thread to share stories. Ill post them here

it's not that they're becoming more degenerate, it's just that the subculture is less of a separate culture, as no one can really be away from the mass media due to smartphones.

Consider that for hippies who followed the grateful dead around, they had a completely alternate society and some of the more extreme hippies could go months without listening to a story from the mass media. Massive events excluded but people could really "drop out" back then. Same with punks. They could wake up, get drunk, go to punk music shows, smoke cigs, do drugs, work here and there, and that could be their entire life. Sure there were sociopolitical reasons for why people became punks, but not all were overly political, a lot just liked the music and shock.

But today that's not possible. All those punks have phones in their pockets. Most have facebook. Most see news on facebook, reddit, or another site. They can't escape it in the way that people could in years past.