Baki Dou 111

Ignore the Ippo thread, Korean raw is out and the jobbing continues.

yuncomics.com/archives/1692559

Come on, Musashi was like 5'10 at best, is fucking gaia 4 foot tall?

Musashi was 182 or something like that, it's one of the reasons he won and survived so many duels, because he wa a fuck huge giant compared to most of he japanese at the time (and he would be at present day too).

That Musashi panel is amazing.

Also I'm still hoping thi is somehow part of Memetobe's ruse or something.

how does it feel to have your dick cut with an imaginary sword?

Wasn't Motobe talking with Tokugawa last chapter, though?

holy shit that fucked anatomy

Outside of autism circle jerks, no comic or manga artist gives a fuck about anatomy. It's one of those things Sup Forums insists is totally important, while it's barely an afterthought IRL.

Would Oliva have won the Maximum Tournament?

Wasn't Gaia all about improvised weapons? He's only been using prepared ones since he reappeared.

Shibukawa would have stopped him.

their conversation ended with tokugawa saying something like

>well said Motobe

we could have moved into the action already.

or Jack.

Seeing the trouble Baki had beating Oliva 2 series later, I can't imagina Jack doing too well against him. He'd probably break his teeth on his abs of steel.

>Shibukawa
Pretty much the perfect counter for Oliva but even after seeing Gouki dislocate Oliva's wrist I'd still say Oliva would have at least equal odds of victory. He's a beast.

The thing is that Shibukawa's weakness is extreme speed or sucker punching, as seen from his fights vs Yanagi and Musashi. Extreme strength doesn't bother him at all.

True, but Oliva's brand of "extreme strength" is likely far above anything Shibukawa ever faced before.

Shibukawa vs Oliva is like a poor man's Kaku vs Yuujiro.

>True, but Oliva's brand of "extreme strength" is likely far above anything Shibukawa ever faced before.
Except it was shown during the convict arc that Shibukawa can deal with Oliva just fine.

if Musashi's imaginary sword couldn't affect Pickle's muscles because they where too dense, will the same happen if he faces Oliva?

That was just Oliva stupidly showing off which he always does. It's not like they have fought at length. If he was using his full strength all the people he sparred with would have been dead.

On the other hand rather than a "poor man's Kaku vs Yuujiro" it could have been a "rich man's young Kaku vs that unnamed old guy who destroyed him".

Probably not. For what it's worth Pickle never seemed seriously injured by any attack (except for getting his ear bitten off and losing a tooth to a sucker punch), his durability is top tier.

bloody milk and coins

bump for baki thread

Yuujiro vs Musashi

WHO WIN?

What is with this art style??

It'd be okay if the faces were the only thing unusual.

This artist has no ability to draw abs/toes correctly, and that dude looks like a straight gorilla

*raptor you meant, yes?

>this is his first time seeing baki

Memetobe
>and that dude looks like a straight gorilla

He's actually an atomic volcanic bipedal velociraptor with imaginary swords user.

Let that sink in.

>and that dude looks like a straight gorilla
That's not Olivia

I'm fucking tire of this shit already, the Musashi mastubartion is already boring, every single fucking time its the exact same shit, someone appears who could be a threat to him, except he stomps them and it keep repeating, I now have no doubts about how this will end up with a disappointing final fight or something

that ball thing was one of the most retarded things in baki, and that's saying something...

I don't even recall how baki got out of there.

he poked him in the nose

The first time Oliva crushed him and spit him out, Baki was left laying on the ground. The second time Baki blocked it with a punch/nose poke.

Shibukawa dislocating Oliva's wrist basically means nothing