So does anyone else think the 23rd is DAY OF THE ROPE?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/8o1O8
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/909822884360724480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a rundown on the 23rd

idk exactly. it was an NWO fake prophecy bullshit but since Trump won he changed the timeline so maybe he's flipping it back on them and will do a huge fuck you.

Only fags who can't get laid.

This was supposed to be the original 23rd but since Trump was elected we're not in that timeline anymore.

But then theres this as well

It is the begining of everything

Interesting. Bump

Evangelical horseshit.

Sept 23 2017 is the day Trump will reveal his true power level. Let it be known.

mr irl.

vid.me/8o1O8

>It literally is user
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/909822884360724480

YEEEE BUDDY!

Just saying it now, Donald Trump will be assassinated.

Not in this timeline buddy.

I've been planning to hang myself for a month now, so it could be. Maybe I'll make the 23rd the day

How do you use Sup Forums

You stand up. Walk to your balcony and jump off.

report yourself to the FBI

I wish I could dress up as pepe and go to this

I wish i can read faster or pause that. I can only read the first line before it resets then have to read the first line all over and over again

Digits and we're still on.

23rd is the day of the laugh
All day I will post bullshit prophecies and predictions and humiliate happening cucks.

it works better with a magnet near your screen

Hurray more nothing burgers

>Still using a CRT

Probably

The shilling,meme flags and sliding have been OFF THE SCALE these past few weeks,especially in the last few days,seeems like its building up.

I guess we can expect some crazy disaster/war to occur,maybe we'll see indictments and leftists hanging in the streets.
Maybe even a Sup Forums /chan user roundup? Who knows

I'm just trying to be helpful

Bump

This thread is being slid

>Tfw I unironically believe in accidental timeline jumping
>Everytime you sleep, your timeline is shifted and corrected based on a set number of values assigned to you at birth

On the day of 9/11, I woke up to find my shoes were New balance, when the only pair of shoes I had were a pair of beat up Nike. My original timeline didn't have a 9/11, but I was destined to witness it.

Bump

Okeefe 23 announcement

Frog day is 23rd

Gonna be a good show guys