Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 16

Let's have a Yuragi-sou thread.

What's the plot of this?

One Meme Harem.

Guy can defeat ghosts in one punch while living in a dorm with pretty girls. Self-proclaimed ghostbuster.

I was wondering if eyepatch was going to stick around or not, she ended up joining the harem race

Every harem needs the deadpan, straight to the point chick.

What a moron.

best manga of the year hands down

End.

Well, it's one of the more interesting stories Jump has come up with in a while.

Wait this is literally ghost one meme harem? Seriously?

Best haremette so far

Thanks for the dump. I really didn't expect there are people here that care about this series.

Semen dragons > semen demons

The Nips like it as of right now so it will be here to stay for a while.

This masterpiece deserves more recognition

It needs more color pages.

Is the cover page for volume 1 out yet?

>16
Seems like I missed 14 chapters.

She has a nice ass.

And now the million dollar question. Will there be nipples?

I think they're on their way out of the sudden death zone, so no nipples for the time being.

These are some soft-looking ghosts.
Picked up.

Why the fuck are they all so soft? I mean just look at them. Goddamn!

They really should include it. It'll get more people buying them and boost sales. I'm curious though, what other manga that serialized in WSJ had explicit nipples in the tankobon other than To Love ru?

To Love-Ru volumes during Shounen Jump had no nipples though. It was only Darkness onwards in Jump Square where it grew bolder.

reminder to avoid jamini's version if you're picking this up

Who's best girl?

Oboro She's pretty much doujin girl material.

I could have sworn that the eye-patch girl was going to marry the dragon god, pleasantly surprised she became this harem's Xenovia.

>Sagiri in skin tight body suit
Picked up

Is this one of those infinite cockblock manga where girls swarm an asexual poor fuck who just wants to do his own thing?

Very much so.

So basically this manga has a severe case of Fairy Tail. It's so bad the chicks are really fucking nice

Only if you have brain damage.