>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep18
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates river using pontoon bridge, liberates Marat&Madhlum villages. SDF expands control over industrial site
2 cargo planes with supplies&equipement land on airport
RU media:US asked RU to meet and discuss future of DeZ
SAA liberates 10 villaged in NW DeZ. Ru Mod:50
Pentagon:RU bombed SDF!- RU denied:We bomb only terrorist&inform US of strikes
>3 Al-qaeda leaders assasinated in Idlib in 1 week
>BBC:Destruction of Raqqa exceeds that of Mosul
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Um Tin and Al-Nabatiya towns
>Reports of jihadist build up near Golan Hights,SAA readies its forces
>E Ghouta:SAA detonates tunnel used by rebels in Ayn Tarma
>Reports:US forces withdrew from Az-Zaqf village near Iraqi border, part of US-Russian agreement on deconfliction zones
>RU Mod:54 rebels surrender to Gov. Small groups of IS fighters in DeZ also surrender
>journalist:Germany sent weapons to rebels via balkan route
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/4cef63caf6b34cb796bc4c196d47c143
archive.is/ZKcqf
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/aides-to-trump-u-s-empire-is-good-for-your-business.html
archive.is/vDuTL
jta.org/2014/05/05/news-opinion/world/russia-makes-holocaust-denial-illegal
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/910349828500189185
youtube.com/watch?v=COI2fA7LEdE
theduran.com/syrian-victory-terrorists-deir-al-zour-horrifying-israel-israeli-tv-reported-israeli-concerns-advances-syiran-army-east-syria-deir-al-zour-one/
pastebin.com/T8RBwkGr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4kurds

>replying to am*ricans
you fAggots never learn do you?

>all these eurocucks and arabs sad america is back on top
america is back
deal with it

(((Kekistan)))

fuck the kurdshits

Can I get the QRD on the Syria deal?

>muh joos
what sad the U.S is allies with an actual functioning state rather then a third world shithole and that we kick arab ass together?

>Kurds are subhuman
All ethnic groups from Levant, Middle East and North Africa are

Russians are wise in their moves in Manbij and Afrin, and what's more rightous in their motives. Their presence end estabilishment of reconcilation center prevented TFSA (ex-Jihadis given umbrella of Turkish Armed Forces) escalation, as they were very eager for fucking Kurds up.
Instead unless Islamic State is defeated, another escalation in another region is prevented and what's the best of it, these "peacekeepers" can be pulled out any second, now with tensions being so high actual TAF might intervene.

Can you rewrite that thing again? Speak proper english, we all try our best in that.

>Russians are wise
Yeah, wasting money on sandniggers instead of building staff for ethnically Russians people seems like a great plan to me

Meanwhile the dellusion in Rojava is astonishing
They fail to notice they're being used as tiny pieces on a huge chessboard.
Is it when tribal mentalities are grouped together, cognitive skillz of single Kurds go down that much? Are they leaders unable to make observations what's going on around them?

>t. Hohol refugee

>>Kurds are subhuman
>All ethnic groups from Levant, Middle East and North America/Africa are

Fixed it

kurds are cute!

Was about to post words to that effect, Kek.

learn english arab

This. Allowing Syria to become a cauldron of Islamic Terror to spread in Central Asia and then into Russia is a much better option.

Fucking POOtin.

WEW. Time to show the Turks how you REALLY kill k*rds?

Hmeimim became Russian land for next 69 years, you have third unfreezing port after Crimea and whatever work against US interests usually works for yours.
Your politicians have a firm 17 year estabilishment and as corrupt as they come, in terms of diplomacy and geopolitics they're the current top. Do you think Navalny would've done better? After all your intervention in 2015 saved literally another holocaust on minorities.

Where were you when the military industrial complex defeated Trump with a slideshow? I was in the deserts...of Idaho.

apnews.com/4cef63caf6b34cb796bc4c196d47c143
archive.is/ZKcqf

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/aides-to-trump-u-s-empire-is-good-for-your-business.html
archive.is/vDuTL

>So: American taxpayers must fund a global, quasi-empire to advance the financial interests of U.S. corporations — which, by the way, deserve a massive tax break on the trillions in earnings that they’ve been hoarding overseas.
>If the president were an actual everyman, this explanation might have triggered more questions — or violated deep-seated intuitions about fairness. But Donald Trump isn’t a regular joe. He’s a “greedy, greedy, greedy” real-estate mogul who unquestioningly accepts the inherent righteousness of the (nihilistic) pursuit of plenty. And so, the president (apparently) found what is, essentially, Noam Chomsky’s case against American imperialism to be a persuasive case for it.

because ethnic Russians who don't want their money wasted on useless human garbage (that should have been exterminated during colonial era) are Ukrainians. Great thinking
Nothing can spread from central asia to Russia, if you don't allow central asians to Russia. Checkmate, neocohen

I'm glad you are more aware of the situation in russia better than an actual russian
jta.org/2014/05/05/news-opinion/world/russia-makes-holocaust-denial-illegal

>What is Chechnya I ain't never heard of it

>saved literally another holocaust on minorities.
So Russian money were wasted to prevent more dead nonwhites? FUCKING BASED

so if the kurds were to declare themselves independant , what would change in the conflict ?

I was in /sg/, actually. The butthurt was so immense I dropped by redpill in a vat of tar, and now it's black.

How many people actually went to Syberia for this free land mr Putang was offering? Or did mostly Chinese go?

Yeah lets just disband all military and stop all military campaigns and start building roads and planting flowers and when some one will come to fuck us up we will just go "We are just developing things for ethnic russians here, go away"

I guess they'd get recognition from the UN which would make it harder for Assad to CRUSH them.

defending a literal Hohol kys

>So Russian money were wasted to prevent more dead nonwhites? FUCKING BASED
Indeed it is based. As fuck mate. Druze, Yazidi, Assyrian people lives are worth ten times that of a Sunni. They should be kept in zoos and studied by anthropologists daily, not being genocided in the Middle East. Saving this much of tradition, culture and testimony of ancient folks is worth the most for me personally and I believe it's ethically valid as well.

>#Syria #Hama #SAA & allies (Maarshahour groups - minister of defense)fortifying AL Mazraah Hill which overlooks AL Shaatha in #NorthernHama
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/910349828500189185

I was tempted, but didn't want to learn Russian. It was ok, until learning their fucked up actual language (not dictionary Russian). Way hard and too much slang.

I see why the CIA pays good shekels for good linguists.

>nuclear states can be invaded
That's your brain on "Rossiya 24".

Cleanse the country from immigrants, put non-Russians under apartheid, remove tatars and bashkirs from European Russia, develop the land and infrastructure for the people in peace.

10 lines of no proof, at least post RT or Reuters

All nonwhites should be exterminated so I fail to see how wasting White taxpayer's money on nonwhites is good

Made that'd annoy Kadyarov and Putin really lieks him.

>says Mongol fuck-baby hohol
Really makes you think...

Who wants to bet this guy has some Tatar in him?

>All nonwhites should be exterminated
max edgy

And your brain is
>If i dont understand why are we starting military campaign, there is no reason to start it.

USSR was a nuclear state, where is it?

>Maarshahour groups
Who are they? From the pictures they look like NDF gone Tigers

>Sup Forums shitting on turks
>Sup Forums shitting on kurds
I sometimes do not understand this board, or is ithat you all are pro assad? and since turkic backed rebels dun goofed it will be kurds vs assad in the future?

The Assad family was helped into power by Israelis

>USSR was a nuclear state, where is it?
Interesting observation. Take note regimes fall not because they're unjust, lawless, evil and bad, but because they go bankrupt.
How's Jelcyn's doings viewed nowadays? Is this perspective becoming more common in your country?

>>says Mongol fuck-baby hohol
>Really makes you think...

>Who wants to bet this guy has some Tatar in him?

I'm in for jew

>arguing against Darwinism with /reddit/ slang
Know your place
I think it's up to European nuclear states to decide who's human and who's not. If you are not British, Russian or French nationalist your opinion doesn't fucking matter. Literal insect
>USSR was a nuclear state, where is it?
In the trash bin of history where it belongs

Watch ISIS terrorists scream and cry in the face of SAA tanks
>youtube.com/watch?v=COI2fA7LEdE

I'm pro anything that results in warheads on neocon foreheads.

I love when Russians argue here.

>I think it's up to European nuclear states to decide who's human and who's not. If you are not British, Russian or French nationalist your opinion doesn't fucking matter. Literal insect
>t.Pole in an internet café

Is it really that bad to support terrorist groups if they serve american interests?

Some insight on Israeli concern about Deir ez Zor campaign being succesful:

>The Syrian victory over terrorists in Deir ez-Zor is horrifying Israel.

Israeli TV recently reported concerns about the advances of the Syrian Army in the east of Syria, particularly in relation to the breaking of the ISIS sign on Deir ez-Zor ,an ISIS stronghold for around four years. Israeli analysts were shown watching reports on the victory of President Assad and the Syrian Army in Deir ez-Zor as they broke the siege and starting liberating more territory from ISIS.

The Syrian Army and their allies finally met with the 17th Republic Guard Brigade and the Airport Defenders in Deir ez-Zor who spent three years under terrorists siege. The US led coalition bombed Al-Thardeh mountain in Deir ez-Zor to keep the siege on the military airport and this airstrikes killed one tenth of the Syrian soldiers which in turn paved the way to the terrorists to advance into the city.Simultaneously Israeli targeted military positions on the southern front of Syria, all in September of 2016.

Over the last two years, Israel’s geo-strategic goal has shifted from seeking the destruction of the Syrian government to the goal of partitioning Syria in order to drive a geographical wedge between the growing alliance between Iran, Iraq, Syria, Southern Lebanon and parts of Palestine.

Deir ez-Zor was the last stand for Israel and its ally the United States, to break the resistance line from Teheran to Damascus and beyond this, Hezbollah Their dream of making Deir ez-Zor another Berlin and separate Syria into east and west and break the connection between the resistance axis turned into a nightmare after the great advance of the Syrian Army in Deir ez-Zor. Since then, the Army has regained most of the city and has been welcomed by the besieged Syrian civilians of the city..

The Israelis openly admit this strategy on their local television programs.

As relayed on Al-Myadeen TV, one Israeli stated,

>“I can’t sleep after this victory of the Syrian Army, Iran and Hezbollah in the East of Syria. II cannot find a way to be optimistic about this. Assad is winning”.

More: theduran.com/syrian-victory-terrorists-deir-al-zour-horrifying-israel-israeli-tv-reported-israeli-concerns-advances-syiran-army-east-syria-deir-al-zour-one/

you have to analyze Syrian situation as an area of control that is an inhibitor to desires of the world's demons.... aka creating a piece of land inside of Syria independent of Syria has fuck all to do with Kurds. They're just a tool.

Now from an analysis standpoint... I think that the international controllers are making many, many mistakes. Shooting themselves in the foot at almost every possible turn hahaha. If they were to sacrifice certain things to create a Kurdistan they'd end up losing the battle for overall control of ME.. but that's just my personal opinion :)

>me

>British, Russian or French nationalist
Thanks for the recognition, Russiya. Love to you too. Here's one to better days ahead.

Still not convinced that a single Russian ruble worth a billion lives in whatever "genocide" was prevented

only if they're (((american))) interests, goy

It's generally bad to support terrorist groups..

Jelcyn doings viewed as terrible, but not only because of his poor govern but also because when people hear Jelcyn they pictures 90ties.
And 90ties isnt really Jelcyn fault, there was a war in Chehcnya, monetary default, corruption, banditism, poverty. Soviet collapse left country in chaos.

My fucking sides!

Ayeee
>ASSAD WINS AGAIN

>Oy Vey, we can't shut it down!
Where's that Burger claiming Jews aren't a problem gone all of a sudden?

>you have to analyze Syrian situation as an area of control that is an inhibitor to desires of the world's demons
Whatever you're smoking, man, that's HARD shit.

Because you're a kid, edgy one at that. You'll understand hopefully, in some time, that the historical and anthropological value of saving these people was worth much more than millions of Kremlinshekels
Anyway read again Strategically RF went ballz deep in the region, they've gained a huge lever on it. A good indicator would be even Hariri ("FSA" negotiator) pulling out of Geneva talks to join Russia, Iran and Turkey at Astana, where Burgers were not even invited to the table.

Keep your conspiracy theories on /x/

Remember wheb that terrorist group freed america from the british? Or when the terrorist group solidarity freed poland of the soviets? Its a matter of viewpoint. If you honestly believe you know more about the middle east than the cia you are delusional. The amount of work they have to do is beyond comprehension for the average image board user.

>ASSAD WINS AGAIN
Does he ever lose?

>Soviet collapse left country in chaos
Incompetent Soviet-born Soveit-educated Soviet servicemen party members left the country in chaos

Oh, they haven't actually "left". Putin is a Communist Party members since the 1975
>kid muh edgy
Muh money and Darwinism > sandniggers

Nonwhites should be exterminated eventually. That's the only way to guarantee that our kids will never experience diversity again

>Keep your conspiracy theories on /x/
Hmm.

I'm aware how the 90s in your country looked, but that's what I wondered, if person of Jelcyn (who de facto did a lot to deconstruct USSR in a peaceful way) is still tied to the chaos and crisis of the 90s, seems he is than. I guess people will start appreciating what he did in a decade or two, it could've gone much worse.
But of course on the other hand such mistakes as leaving Ukraine with Krym were made (fix'd tho)

Israel " we don't want ISIS destroyed"

MEX-I-BRO!
Hows it going?

lol. sorry for layering many concepts into a single sentence.
The worlds demons = military industrial complex, petro dollar boys, zionists. that lot
Inhibitor of their desires = Syria fucks their shit up and they can't control Syria
see ww1 and ww2 land partitioning as easy example = kurdistan is only an attempt to create a tool of control within Syria

The problem is they're exposing themselves at increasingly obvious levels... to the point where pushing to create a Kurdistan would give them less control, not more

>muh competition
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

99% of people who are 40+ years old and in government of Russia/Ukraine/Baltics/Central asian states nowadays are communist party members.
Poroshenko was soviet communist party member, Lukashenko is also one, Azerbaijan president was also a member and Kazah president is also a member of it.
Dont be so edgy about it, it was a must for pretty much everyone.

In case if anyone wants my Assad/Saddam and anti-Kurd meme collection

Here is my entire folder
pastebin.com/T8RBwkGr
92MB

i don't live in the capital, but i heard everything is fucked up there

It's said that this quote ranges back to beggining of XV century, to a Silesian bishop:
>Terrorism is a very useful tool, if it didn't existed, we should've come up with it!
Wonder how much true in that, but you're right, that it's the point of view that matters from this perspective. Altough you've asked if "terrorism is bad", and morally it always is, no matter the purpose.

Yes some random pollack, a far right authoritarian nation, on a far fight authoritarian board, is a good source for news on israel. Please put at least some thought into this. Obviously a place like this would be biased in favour of a baathist regime

lol, that's much more understandable. For a second there, I thought you were going full hippe-juju on us

The real flag of Rojava

GOLD
>says it's been removed?

>Turd poster posts, showing his Turdish intelligence.
He gave his source you retard, he isn't the source.

Another example of ex-Pope Benedict serving in Wehrmacht comes to mind. Times were like this, he just had to.

that was the wrong pic. woops
>pic related is real pic

what error?
says its working for me

>Altough you've asked if "terrorism is bad", and morally it always is, no matter the purpose.
So americq should be part of the uk and you should be a german citizen, yes? I mean polish partisans in world war two were obviously terrorists under your definition. Oh, lets not forget those horrible terrorists hiding jews from the nazis and the terrorists trying to escape death camps. Please think about what you are saying in the future.

Rojava is a Jewish funded state, you cannot deny it unless you're some retarded communist. Russia is stupid for funding it, All of Syria belongs to Assad.

Yeah thats what i meant, happenings were so bad that they were 100% covering what ever he tried to accomplish (However he wasnt really that good even without those happenings.)

You've completely ignored my point.
You've asked >Is it really that bad to support terrorist groups
Yes it fucking is. It's really that bad to support terrorist groups. Morally it will always be bad to support terrorist groups. roma locuta causa finita

>So americq should be part of the uk [sic]
Well fucking DUH

>be commie
>goes to pol
>tries to use holohoax as a point

MY SIDES

I remember when mr Putang first took power, he went to Solzenicyn's house on foot and gave him a medal (one of few right-wing intelectuals in commie times) and later recommended that film Admiral, about Kolchak. I was so happy when I saw these acts. And kind of naive too.

>Be Kurd
>Be commie
>Be retarded
Pick all the above, or none. Work is v.busy now guys. Later.

A fellow Holocaust scholar. Never again.

giving me this :(