PTSD dog

>PTSD dog
>le fought for our country meme

Based Niglet did nothing wrong. When did kikebart become cuckservative trash?

>When did kikebart become cuckservative trash?

When was Breitbart founded?

>a restaurant patron became enraged when
>a restaurant patron
>parton

Literally who gives a flying fuck what she has to say?

Link to video only? Archive it

Nosey ass white people amirite

>'There should be a separate section for the f****** animals,' the woman continues to rant.
there used to be one, at the back of the bus and such.

>patron

More like dineanddashtron.

I agree about the dogs in restaurants but you still can't chimp out and scream at everybody.

Kekeroni

PTSD dog is not a service animal. It is a comfort animal.
And I bet it's not even completely trained. You can pay $80 to a vet to get any stupid mutt "service papers" the humane society sometimes does it too. Real service dogs are very rare and $$$$$$

How autistic do you have to be to take the side of the nigger on this one? A guy who had twice the testicles you've got to fight in a bloody war just wants to have his dog with him for comfort. There is nothing wrong with that.

This is true.

However, while I don't agree with having the dog eat with the general patrons out of health and safety concerns, it doesn't warrant a chimpout.

In fact, nothing warrants a full blown greasy, smelly, nigress chimpout. Blacks are too easily incensed and autistic to function normally, so I'm just angry that this bitch couldn't control herself in a restaurant environment.

>nigger chimps out

but it's ok for her to bring her gorilla self? fuckin nig double standard.

Fuck off, dogs are parasite carring trip hazards. Only properly trained service dogs are safe in unpredictable environments. That dog could kill your baby if it smells the raw meat cooking and gets spooked by a glass falling.
And miltary are 99% welfare queens, no special passes

thats normal though?

>The [PTSD dog] help victims of serious injury or accident feel safe during potentially difficult social situations.
the irony. Looks like it wasn't doing it's job all that well.

t. autistic leftist cat fucker

>Sheboon complains about American veteran scared by combat bringing in his service dog that helps him cope with everyday life.
Holy fucking shit I hate niggers so god damn much.
I
Fucking
Hate
NIGGERS
The only animal that should have been thrown out was her.

>twice the testicles
>literal pawn for Israel
kek

Gee, what on earth could possibly be the cause of this?

Literally always

Spicy keks