Skulls of Native Americans executed by Gunshot found in Peru

An improvised common grave with the human remains of Peruvian Native Americans was found in Lima, Peru.

Multiple skulls, that date from the year 1500, had bullet wounds in the back of the head. Anthropologists say they were shot from a short distance and they were on their knees at the moment of their death. Probably they were killed after refusing doing slave work.

This shows how violent Spanish Colonizators really were

elpais.com/cultura/2007/06/20/actualidad/1182290405_850215.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanakuna
youtube.com/watch?v=bLsDGtolKLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Natives were mistreated in colonial times.
Shocking.

>bullet holes
>1500
highly unlikely OP

Mestizos are manlet low IQ shitheads, they deserve it.
Northern tribes could actually participate in civilization and eventually would own slaves and now fight in the military for America at a high rate.

Not all that unrealistic. 1500's Japan had rifles from Europe. Very easy to see them being brought with the Spaniards.

>mistreated

I wish the spanish killed more and raped less your people are a blight on the world

Probably wouldn't use powder weapons for executions. Especially not in Peru.

American education much?

Depends simply on what they had on hand. If they had plenty, why not? The purpose is to kill, and it certainly performed well.

>being executed with a flint lock pistol
Just run. If you can get 20 feet ahead of them you're out of range.

would you rather get a clean shot to your head, or have your heart ripped off you alive?

exactly

Well, they were basically arabs. What do you expect?

To some mouth-breathers on here it is

>Spanish conquistadors were violent and killed people

holy fuck, really? I thought they peacefully came to South America and convinced the natives of giving them the gold and offing themselves

Still interesting link but OP this is old news

Spanish conquistadors were germs, aka Visigoths

they were probably whiter than you

What's your point faggot

That getting shot in the fucking head by invaders for not doing slave labor in your own land WASN'T that bad?

Incas executed other tribesmen.
The past was a violent, savage time. Kill or be killed. Exploit or be exploited.

Not even close, mr. 53%

yeah, pretty much
if I have to die invaded, I'd rather get the clean shot than the human sacrifice, like your savage ancestors did
wouldn't you?

kek, 99% european
I doubt you even reach 50%
hell, you're probably a larping chink

He meant your country Tyrone

Except firearms were reserved for duels and close combat between armies. Not for executions. Shit was expensive and difficult to procure back then. Firearms/munitions/gunpowder. You wouldn't waste it on the execution of anyone. You hang them or cut their throats.
I'm calling BS on this article. I'm willing to bet that's the skull of a commie.
Also in the 1500's guns were basically cannons. They were far more likely to blow your head clean off.

I'm sure they fucked the bullet wound too.

>doing slave labor in your own land
It was not their land anymore.

joke's on you, not american

Euros got guns when knights were still a thing.

I'm more Euro that you.

>Probably they were killed after refusing doing slave work.

Being on their knees it doesn't sound like it.

kek not in your wildest dreams

>that
FAK U WOWND EYE!

they wouldn't waste musket balls on kneeling prisoners, beans

Arrgh ya Maytee, Those that sailed the Spanish Main used weapons of that sort. The hand cannon that used musket ball and powder. Shiver me timbers.

Maybe they were criminals? Rapists bandits and murderers?

get out.

keep dreaming

nope, 100% legal, fuck you

They probably killed them because they were assholes desu.

>That tiny, clean little hole
>The pistols used at the time fired ammunition that by modern standards would be considered a Destructive Device

Nah, a clean wound like that is either a modern gun or someone drilling a hole in the skull.

Maybe it was some asshole who wanted to off someone flashily.

You cannot account predictability for individuals; not in history, not anywhere ever.

>a few people from a culture that practices human sacrifice on the regular were executed for unknown reasons
Why should anyone care?

in 1500 these were exceedingly rare, especially in the new world, and it was the Spanish sword that defeated the snake-worshipers of the Americas in the 1500s. You want to claim some mestizos were done in by musket balls in 1700 that's different but not in 1500, retards.

wrong century kekfag

Arrgh, that's no spanish gun, they would 'ave used somethin' like an Arquebus. A rifle that used a match-lock to fire. Aye. And a parapet to aim and absorb recoil.

Peruvian Coke Cooks used as a political tool.

or

Conquistadors were brutal as fuck as all human societies were and still are today.

No you can't, but given all the reasons why it was unlikely to happen evidence would suggest this is not what happened.
What's to say it wasn't a native killing a native with a firearm? You can't reasonably discern the predictability of individuals right?

Also of all the things that would make this unlikely, as I pointed out the fact that guns in the 1500's were literal mini cannons an execution to the back of the head would not leave a small hole but a fucking missing head.

in 1500 the shot that came out of firearms would've blown their head up like jfk

they were like ~75 calibre equivalent

A .60 cal bullet would pop a skull like a watermelon with modern gunpowder, but idk if the quality of black powder they used could produce that sort of velocity

exactly if it was spaniards who made these holes it was with polearms

If it was from enough of a range it would've left a clean hole. You don't give enough credit to how strong skulls are. Most explosive force happens after entry anyway, not on it.

You may be knowledgeable of history but you should brush up on your forensics.

Delete this you moron

they were ~6-10months away from the closest gunpowder supply

Literally this.

A conical bullet would create tiny holes and large exits but a huge lead ball would obliterate the head.

Maybe he literally saved it just for that moment. You and I have both met stupider people.

So in conclusion, you're basically a nigger.

feisty

Looks fine to me.

>If it was from enough of a range it would've left a clean hole

OP says it was point blank, an execution.

any reason those wounds exhibit radial fracturing but op's doesn't?

The weapon that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK with from a distance of approx. 80-90 yards was a 6.5×52mm Carcano Model 91/38. Which blew his head nearly clean off. It fucking obliterated his skull. The rifles used in the 1500's were almost always, as well as the pistols well over .60 calliber. Not to mention that a distance shot is highly unlikely since the didn't have range nor accuracy.

This leads to a scenario where even at a distance, head would be fucking gone. And an execution as stated by the article would also lead to no head.

you are so fucking retarded, read a book

>Conquistadors were brutal as fuck as all human societies were and still are today.
>still are today.
Not fucking brutal enough

Fpbp

That looks totally different to the damage in the OP.

NO, I'M MORE WHITE THAN YOU!!!!!
>non-whites

Did anyone believe the conquistadors or their descendants were Mr. Niceguy?

What if I told you the Conquistadors actually led a slave revolt consisting of the indigenous people's that were being enslaved by the Incas? Would you ignore that fact like every other fuckface or would you actually research it to find out that I was right. Same thing with the Mayans, those kingdoms made a lot of enemies. It was just a matter of arming those enemies and pitting them against the slaveholders in the Inca and Mayan empires.

comparing the edges of these entries and op's, it looks like op's has healing. another sign of trepan.. trapina.. tripi.. umm making holes in heads

i bet one peruvian archeologist kept one for himself to stash cigars in there

his are just modern firearms with low power (probably 9mm) they are slow and almost certainly tumble after penetrating the front of the skull causing that oddly shaped exit wound

>Indigenous peoples were conquered and subjugated
I got that fixed for you, senpai

lol

>You may be knowledgeable of history but you should brush up on your forensics.

Speaking of history.

This is the 1500s, so they'd be using a mathlock musket which fired a very large caliber (generally .50 or larger) and low velocity round (around 390ft/s relative to around 3900 ft/s for a modern rifle).

The combination of large caliber and low velocity means that musket wounds tend to cause a great deal more fracturing of a skull as the larger surface area and lower speed allow more of the rounds velocity to be transferred to the bone before it breaks through.

The perfectly round wound in OP's picture was most likely caused by a trepanning operation which the Inca were known to perform in the hopes of exercising evil spirits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

exit wounds get more grusome the further the shooter is away

Blew his head off because the driver shot him with an exploding pellet. Doctors then had his brain just fall out of the skull without needing to do the extremely specific procedure required to remove a brain from the skull due to it not just being loose in your head and the bullet magically was in his skull all along apparently.
Don't take any forensic examination from that case seriously whatsoever.

Trepidation. You could be right, or different stars aligned for OP's shot. Life doesn't exist on laws alone, I can give you a million cases of people dying from falling a few feet and only one surviving a 30,000 feet.

i wonder what percentage of LatAm is an amerindian Y chromosome. less than 10%?

>conquistadors
Their name literally meant we are going to conquer your fag ass.

Probably meteorites. Spaniards were there for Jesus.

source? Would like to read.

>99.9
ONE DROP

>trepanning

yes, it's literally just this

jesus, you could at least have used the same font

This is fake news and yer all feckin dummies. Real native Americans from Peru had skulls made of crystal. Impenetrable to the firearm technology available at the purported time.

They didn't kill enough

wtf i love spanish colonizers now
we can learn a lot from these chadquistadors and their domination of nativirgin indiocunts

Who gives a shit, natives were fucking retards who used to brutally kill and behead each other to "please the harvesting Gods".

The font only wooks rike that rhen you're a wheel white man. Monkey go back!

Spanish got help from rival ethnic factions. Incas were an ethnic minority from Cuzco. Peru has always been multicultural. The Incas held cultural and hierarchical dominion over the indigenous populations of the nation we now call Peru.

I bet you unironically have at least 10-15% ching chong
no one would be this salty otherwise

k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanakuna

this should get you started, notice that they don't really provide hard numbers. if you can find a book that actually details what happened it's pretty fucking amazing. they make it sound like the kings were somehow fooled, but the truth is they were terrified because the spanish had a MASSIVE army of tribes the inca had been fighting and enslaving backing them. the same thing happened in mexico. that is basically what the movie Apocalypto was about, but people that don't know the history wouldn't understand. the end of the movie is the indigenous guy seeing his saviours arrive. you have to ignore the "but" and "although" all the biased authors provide, if you just look at the numbers and how it all went down it speaks for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLsDGtolKLI

vid related

btw if you ever travel to any of these countries the locals are well aware of this, they have different loyalties and all that shit

You were saying?

I'm just joking, but in all seriousness I'm Polish (before 1900s) hybrid with Scottish.

Japs didn't get rifles until the 1800s.

Why waste bullets to execute people when you are thousands of miles from anywhere with more gunpowder and bullets?

Black powder is easy to make, especially in a mountainous environment with loads of natural deposits of nitre and sulfur.

Not for 100 or so warriors who only know how to kill with said weapons, and a couple priests.

I'm Peruvian, yet you don't see me blaming "whitey" the people who did that are long dead.