race mixing is dege- oh wait, fuck, no its not

> race mixing is dege- oh wait, fuck, no its not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If people accepted eugenics we wouldn't be like this

>Humans are corn

Humans are not corn.

Niggers are inferior in every imaginable way.

They should be eugenically wiped out.

Only first generations gets hybrid vigor
Look up out breeding depression

Inb4 300 replies

Im starting to think mods repost this borderline clickbait garbage to artificially inflate traffic for shekels

Race mixing is good for health reasons but terrible for IQ unless it's between Anglos and Japanese

BIG CORN COBS
CORN
COBS

The second one is clearly better by itself, though

It can be either good or bad. Racemixing with people under 95 iq is definitely bad

that would imply that both people are inbred. I agree than an inbred Jew and an inbred Arab breeding together would have better health, but I doubt the benefit extends to the average not-inbred person

Europeans are literally a product of actual race-mixing between neanderthals and cromagnon

Quit perpetuating this myth. Even the most bootyfucked of Europeans have less than 3% DNA in common with Neanderthals.

I work as a science teacher in a prestigious international high school in Japan, it's full of hafu kids and well, most of them are fucked up mentally and spiritually. They don't feel like they belong anywhere, they feel like strangers in their homeland ...

I honestly think it's a cruel thing to do to a child.

Don't race mix and don't make your kid grow up in a foreign land. That will fuck up their minds.

Muhammad Ali - Racial Integration
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

still a by-product of race-mixing

>don't make your kid grow up in a foreign land. That will fuck up their minds.
europe is learning this the hard way with muslims

Both of the inbred ears of corn have much juicer kernels than the hybrid.

So, the message is to mix the races and produce more numerous but inferior people?

There isn't enough variation between human subpopulations for heterosis, desu. All race mixing does is break up haplotypes that are important for organ transplants and lose rare alleles. Also, humans are more akin to open-pollinated landraces of corn, but even those have more variation than human populations.

Stop being a faggot.
Halfs get tons of pussy.
>t. half

>they think genetic diversity is a blanket positive
but that is not true amongst humans, its best to just optimize each separate group individually. That's what I have gathered after reading into it.

>still 3% after 40k years
That's still a lot of bootymixing, user.

/thread

user, you're comparing the human race with fucking corn do you realize?

>OP's dick
>OP's boyfriend's dick
>My dick

corn + hot gay ass = popcorn ?

>race mixing vs eugenics.
meme flag shill thread
saged