Okay, let's get on with it.

WSJD

Other urls found in this thread:

i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/05/30/20/41/20/57146187_p0.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to feel again.

>Momo helping some fallen dude.
Cute.

I...was not aware the last bearer of OfA was a woman.

shit chapters

It's nice to see how much AM was influenced by All Smiles
That's pretty much the same thing he said to Deku

Im not ready for this feel again

I kind of get the mini heroic BSoD here, but you know, just because it's family doesn't mean they should get special treatment.

Shigaraki is a shithead. He may have been raised to be that way (we don't know) but he's a shithead nonetheless. So is AfO.

This fucking guy I swear.

He dead.

Shokugeki no Souma

But he'll die a champ's death

;_;7

Thanks for the dump.

smash him all might ;_;7

I'm not ready for this.

Thanks again user

He was molded by Sensei to be a villain. We don't know about his motives yet.

He will die the way he lived, with a smile on his face.

;_;7

You did good till the end...

>All Might will never see Deku grow into the worlds greatest hero

I-It hurts Sup Forums ;.;

how will user feel if all
Might doesn't die

The day has come,
for his demise

Even in his true form, All Might is pretty tall. How tall is Deku?

So if Nana was All Might's Master

Who is Gran Torino? He wasn't an OFA user?

Betrayed
As much as I like the guy, his death needs to happen

GT was Nana's best friend. After her death, he assumed to train All Might himself.

If he doesn't die here he will never die

Kamen rider insert when?

He'll never live that long anyway with that body of his.

>Implying he won't die in hospital after beating AfO

There's one here

I wonder if Iida could do a rider kick with his leg boosters

Do we have any idea how his true form looked before he got the injury, and started withering away and etc.

World Trigger

He pulled one off in the entrance exam.

His buff form, duh.

Best outcome would be both of them biting it, but you need massive balls of steel to pull that off.

I think the thing that AfO is trying to imply here is that, that All Might didn't even try to protect the smile of Tomura or something like that.

I figured there was something more inbetween though, where he didn't have the power activated, but was still in pretty good shape.

Does the villain alliance eat meals together? It seems like the kind of thing that AfO might emphasize for better teamwork.

>If you don't eat your veggies you won't take part in this terrorist attack tonight
>Yes, Daddy For All
>And someone has to take the Noumus out for a walk

what if OfA is a quirk that boosts the vitality to a point where it can stop certain diseases from destroying the body like cancer?
>nana has cancer, OfA keeps it in check.
>eventually passes OfA to Allmight, inevitably dies from that.
Now let´s say AfO is related to her, like husband.
>wife dies and he finds out the reason is partially Allmights fault
>also he´s got her ability now
so this could be a possible reason/motivation.
Also the way he speaks to tomura reminds me of the way a grandparent would talk to the grandchildren.

>in

trips confirm

They probably cook on a rotation, too.

>Dabi makes the same curry for dinner every single time. It's good, yeah, but come on, man.
>Magne is an early riser and always makes a hugeass breakfast when it's his turn. He doesn't think it's a proper start to the day unless bacon and eggs are involved.
>Spinner is the only person they took off the rotation because he is completely hopeless at cooking. The man could burn cold cereal if you let him try.

he raised shigaraki just to piss off All Might.
Even AfO gave the desintregation quirk to shigaraki to make him accidentally kill his parents

>Looks like daddy won't be going to work tomorrow...
>yayy

>Deadpools always bring mexican/italian food.

>KOFF
>WHEEZE

Huh, definitely gives the impression that AfO is struggling

Much more than the Mangastream version did

And Toga got gastroenteritis like one of her fanart

He's like a 200 years-old Darth Vader. Still very powerful but living on life support.

>Muscular just puts some protein shakes on the table, so that everyone can build up some muscles
>Moonfish puts real humans on the table
>Mustard gives everyone a can of pic related
>Toga doesn't cook, she beats someone who can cook up to a bloody pulp and after he is done with cooking she kills him

>disgusting

dabi is me?
because i do the same shit for dinner everyday because it's easy.

NEW Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

>you know it to be true

Man I hope Dabi gets more of an important role, his design is edgy but his personality was pretty good, would be sad to see it go to waste.

Vizanon please and thanks

Since the moment he appeared i praised his edgyness because i like edgy characters like stain.

Shimura-sensei a cute.

Le reddgyt

New twitter art.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you quirkless little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at UA Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hero Offices, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in my entire crime syndicate. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Japan and your Quirk is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that steals the pathetic little thing you call your Quirk. I’ll make you a fucking vegetable, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every Quirk in Japan and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HE ain't dead until I see a body! ULTA PLUS!

This looks really cool.

Original size: i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/05/30/20/41/20/57146187_p0.png

She drains blood from my body into my dick.

Are you fucking dumb?

Are you?

Wait until he's revealed to be Endeavor's bastard child

There was this small flashback that showed All Might during school training.

Forget that obvious "Endeavor is such a big asshole that he fucked multiple women to get his eugenics master child and Dabi is one of these children" plot reveal.
To have a real TWEEST make Dabi become Dekudad's bastard child.

> graduated top of my class at UA
Stain pls. You didn't even finish high school.

that's bullshit of the hightest caliber.

He draws the best hands

At least I know how work Pixiv.

If the studio of second season of the anime changed, which one will it be?

Fuck off retard.

good god I hope neither of those are the case. That would be certainly in the level of capecomic retardation.

pierrot ofc