Hahaha, did he really just call Kim Jong-Un "Rocket Man"?

hahaha, did he really just call Kim Jong-Un "Rocket Man"?

What the fuck is wrong with this cunt

M

A

D

M

A

N

immaturity? narcissism? egomania? insecurity? sociopathy? psychopathy? autism? unmedicated bipolar?

I honestly don't know.

Mentally, he's 12.

he's a national embarrassment desu

why do the butthurt always larp as psychologists?

linguistic killshot

I laughed my ass off when I heard him say it, absolute savage

I don't know..

But what I do know is that some city people voted for Hillary and are usually dumb sheltered white and (((white))) bourgeois trust fund babbys that live in a bubble and wouldn't know balls and street smarts if it hit them in the face like a damn brick

Rural and suburban master race of all ethnicities all voted for Trump.

Leftists assume everyone else is as mentally ill as they are.

I think even deplorables know there is something legit wrong with him.

this. city dwellers are scum.

I guess parasites manifest in many different ways.

This picture was shortly after he got briefed about the actual national security threat.
>hint: not human

Well said

COCAINE, BITCHES!

Lamo

he's everything I ever wanted in a President. Obama sold us out for 8 years while lying to us, Trump is who he is.

Politely kys

I just love how Trump shits on Kim like that, it's the funniest shit ever and must be some kind of tactic. What other Presidents shit all over another countries leader who was being a cunt?

I love him so fucking much.

>And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

shout out to uncle hotep

If you're not fighting uphill, you know you're not really fighting.

he's legit

the man is a living meme.

>neoliberals bitching about cultural marxism again
Oh the ironing

Yes he did and Kelly isn't happy.
According to Reuters, he also is using money donated to his reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee to pay for his lawyers in the probe of alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election.
Trump would be the first U.S. president in the modern campaign finance era to use such funds to cover the costs of responding to a criminal probe, said election law experts.

eat shit leftypol

Shock doctrine. He's hogging up media attention in a blitzkreig to distract from Trumpcare 3.0

Fake news. Picture is from before the speech began. Eat a dick, shill.

>Trumpcare
Who gives a fuck, he better be playing 3D chess to kill DACA or deport a fuckton of spics. Maybe he can tie the spics to rockets or something to tie everything together? That'd be pretty cool.

>did he really just

oh, so you dont sub to his Twitter feed then?

of course not, because you're a Victorian faggit.

You're still whining about it? What's wrong with you?

nigger you're just taking a photo out of context. Bibi sneezed.

also sage

yea well the statement that was true was before america was busted with tunnels under mexico to try to hide from nukes from east asia

guess he wasnt aware of the fact hispanics are seen as trash in east asia and the kim said he wouldnt mind nuking mexico. if your wondering why you need to look into the american war crimes of the philipines POST WW2

Elton John just slapped him with a lawsuit

Rocket Man is on a suicide mission

>nigger
The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.

Trump actually has a sense of humor, something no 2017 liberal can even imagine.

Reagan would have made a similar comment.

I fucking Love President Trump.