Trivia question: Why did Hillary not concede on election night?

In Hillary's book she explains why she did not concede on election night. Does anyone know the reason? I browsed the book in the bookstore and do know. Take a guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/07/clinton-calls-off-election-night-fireworks/
youtu.be/1fj6HjCN8ok?t=71
youtube.com/watch?v=k1QzIIh6Sfc
youtube.com/watch?v=y7wrp4fpyas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drunk and rage

She was drunk off her ass

Crying in a hotel room. And sacrificing children.

They had not patched her robotic double with the concession speech update?

Because..

>IT WAS MY TURN

That, and she didn't even bother writing a concession speech. Psychotic bitch was so confident that she was going to win.

She thought for sure she was going to win so she didn't even have a concession speech written

Didn't do her homework the night before so she skipped class.

digits

>implying that she's going to tell the truth in a book destined for the remainder bin
Kill yourself, CTR shill.

She wanted a hot dog with no bun.

I mean if Trump is a time traveller I doubt he wrote one either.

did you even read his post? you americans never cease to amaze or surprise me with your posts.

Way too drunk to appear in public.

She tried to kill herself

she was in a bad mood so she probably ordered some children to be sacrificed to appease her sense of omnipotence

Hammered off her ass. Busted a vodka bottle over Mook's head.

>Hillary Clinton’s post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

>The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

>Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

>The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

The book says she didn't have a speech ready

probably eating her own shit lol

she cried herself into a coma after soiling herself. The stench was tremendous.

You think that's real? I want it to be real

I like it. Source.

ye saucy sauces plz

Let's just assume it is. It makes everything feel so nice and fuzzy to picture that shit

She knew she was losing and cancelled fireworks BEFORE election night.

Plz be real.

Not only do I choose to believe it's real, I basically memorized it back when the story first broke and have been telling friends, family, and co-workers about it for months whenever Clinton gets brought up.

spill the beans op, why didn't she concede?

look here :

>>The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Isn't this illegal to get foreign government meddling?

likewise. It's real as hell to me because I honestly can't even imagine anything else at this point. She's a psychotic bitch, and the idea that she would do anything other than throw the biggest meltdown in the universe after losing the presidency is insane.

HOW DID IT END?!?!

RUSSIANS

She had to call her real estate agent about that second house next to her house they no longer required.

Shit in pants confirmed by staff leak. See she was able to do so much destruction in the first place because nobody wanted to get near her. The guy who had to hold her down vomited from the smell.

Because she got drunk and threw a large glass ashtray at Podesta's head.

Sauce or no sauce, I believe. Waaay too many instances where she's been known to throw a fit.

Choked him, too.

Maybe if she had done that more often, Bill wouldn't have been sticking it in every skirt that walked by.

lol not when Dems do it. Dont you know?

She was too busy eating a child.

Guys, I think it's time we did something about these fucking libcucks.

YOU WANT CIVIL WAR YOU GOT IT. COME GET SOME

She couldn't decide which fake personality to wear.

She had a mental breakdown, but tried to say she didn't write a speech. I also heard she shit her pants.

I only heard about the ashtray. But I believe that also.

this.

Dear God, I hope someday we get footage of the breakdown. I mean, someone HAS to have been able to get audio at least, right?

>and she didn't even bother writing a concession speech
interns do that

Guys, if you did just happen to eliminate Hillary, make sure you write a manifesto detailing how it was a decision by and on the half of the Alt-Right as a whole. We need to show then we're serious!

These numbers confirm this instance

youtu.be/1fj6HjCN8ok?t=71

Video here.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1QzIIh6Sfc

are there more like these? i remember seeing one where she describes seeing a man on the side of the road with a bucket of paint mouthing 'ghostbusters is for boys only' before her campaign bus drove into the side of a mountain with the tunnel entrance painted on

It won't surface until after she dies.

She literally never wrote a concession speech. Only had a victory speech ready

>sheriff hillary

Cool, I guess we'll be seeing it in...I wanna say seven years, tops

Sure thing cia bro.

The broken tv is 100% real

If anybody has the archive of that dnc insider that posted the morning after said that really happened and it was hours before any other sources said she broke the tv

Holy shit I laughed my ass off

They cancelled the fireworks before election night. She knew she was going to lose.

>1 post by this ID

That's not how numbers work you heathen.

She didn't have a concession speech prepared. Literally.

It's time for the Alt-Right to start showing these fucking libcucks what we're really made of

Weaponised autism and memes?

>unarmed
>upside down

He was inverted.
And he has one shot left.

People say that but every time the Alt-Right has fought back against the Lefties it's been an ass beating.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7wrp4fpyas

So many in this thread forgetting that Sup Forums is a board of peace. Any claiming to be alt right who commit violent acts aren't real Sup Forumslacks. We come to your country to escape persecution on our home boards, #NotAllPol #PolLivesMatter
Also ha, hilldawg is such a salty bitch. Hope she keeps self destructing and blaming progressives and neolibs alike for her loss, it is hilarious.

Literal cuckoldry to self-appointed masters?

He lost many times before we reached this timeline

Our country is not just filled with minorities, but with whites who are no smarter as well.

>People say that but every time the Alt-Right has fought back against the Lefties it's been an ass beating.

Eh?

Because he could take it.

I can bet you this bitch was screaming at her team telling them to come up with something, insisting there would be some loophole or something they could do to salvage a win, or void Trump's win. At which point she probably locked herself in a room smashing shit and getting drunk while Bill apologised to staffers. Finally, after examining all their options on what they could do from here(nothing) , Podesta shuffled into the room, got screamed at, then after copping all her shit and being told they would not concede and they had to look harder he left the room, closed the door behind as more breaking noises came, then he went downstairs and told everyone to go home.

No she is just superstitious. Trying to reel in the negative karmic effects of hubris. But instead of flying through and shattering a glass ceiling, the wax on her wings melted and she fell.

smartest thing he did besides get addicted to adrenochrome

>were all tired come back and we can begin again fresh!
>libs leave
>concede

hes at the top of his game of sociopathic ladder climbing for a reason hes pretty hot shit.

You can just see this happening.

>An enormous television 3 times larger than mine broken with a bottle of champagne that costs 186 times my annual salary

Source or no, this definitely happened. November 8th was the best night ever. I still sometimes watch the young Turks meltdown.

It won't be around. Podesta would have rounded up every staffer's cellphones and deleted fucking everything. He might have kept something for himself in case she ever tries to turn on him but I doubt we'll ever see it.

I didn't think f-35s could go upside down?

Whatever Trump does in the future, up to and including causing nuclear annihilation, is still better than watching Clinton doing the glass ceiling bit. Cringey as fuck.

The only thing that leads me to believe this is fake is that physical strength needed to do these things

She would have enjoyed a few glasses of champagne and adrenaline would have burst through her when Flordia went red. She would have erupted at Michigan. No doubt they had to pump her full of shit at 3am to make that concession call to Trump though.

>a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q.
Holy fuck, we really did dodge a bullet.
She would have turned every white man into a second class citizen.

>open a jar of pickles

for real who came up with that? feats of strength would have been better then some stupid pickle jar WOMEN can relate too.

Who wrote this? What book is it from? This is really well written.

Pretty much. That picture is from the many years of testing.

My guess is that made a lot of men, married white men, say yeah women suck.

>Believing anything in that book
She went to sleep right?

Her not going out to speak on election night was a massive fuck you to all her supporters.

None of this happened by the way.

It had to hurt really bad. Fuck I could live that day over and over again.