Who are you most similar to in the Eva cast?

Who are you most similar to in the Eva cast?

I look like an Indian or Mexican with an afro, so no one really.

Whatever the guys name who died when they tried to make him into a pilot was
If I cut my hair

Probably Rei since I don't talk much irl

The autismo retard lackey of the delinquent who goes roleplaying with airsoft guns by himself

;_;

Not Shinji because I'D GET INTO THE FUCKING ROBOT.

Kaji, of course.

The one who's nihilistic, intelligent and has a wicked sense of humour.

She's got low energy, a real zero in my book.

Honestly, Shinji.

I relate very strongly to his low self-esteem issues (e.g. people pleasing, struggles with self-love, passivity, reclusive behaviors, etc.). There's a part of me that really wants to say Misato because despite totally understanding Shinji's feelings, I often disagreed with his lack of action and feel that Misato really embodies that whole "I get it, but dude, you've got to just get your shit together and deal. We all do," assessment of that kind of emotional duress.

However, with time and subsequent viewings, I just sympathize with Shinji more and more. He's a kid, he tries REALLY hard, displays remarkable courage over and over again, and is basically constantly being told that it's not enough and that he's being selfish for feeling like he's given all he has. His behaviors are totally reasonable given his situation.

Probably shinji since I fuck up everything I'm asked to do

Shinji, yes I'm so fucked up.

Asuka
I'm a girl, btw :^)

BASED Gendo

shinjibros, iktf.

Lies! There are no girls on the internet!

I'm a grill, so Asuka.

Are you sure you aren't the autistic clone of a woman that is trapped inside of a giant ayy lmao murder robot?

Yeah, I lied but I can be a girl for you, user.

That's such a hard question. All the Evas are so mentally unstable or emotional that they're nothing like me.

Maybe Gendo? Even then he's nothing like me.

>All the Evas are so mentally unstable or emotional that they're nothing like me.

They all seem pretty regular to me. Just general human issues that pretty much everyone has. Are you a robot?

Gendo because I'm not a little beta fuccboi

I guess Gendo but I never found love.

Plagued by lack of motivation. Without motivation there's little room for emotion or internal conflict. Just unsure what the correct course of action is due to the fact that nothing is ever certain. That's the basic gist of it anyways.

shinji, all of us

Probably Shinji, maybe the guy with the long hair who was part of the tech team.

I still stand by the theory that the rebuilds are just his fantasies of what being an EVA pilot is like and Mari is his self insert.

That episode made me feel awful, I think I relate to him and Shinji far too much

Unless you're a gril. Then you're Asuka.

If you're a tumblr landwhale then you're Asuka, if you're a decent girl you're Misato.

For me it's Shinji - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Ron Paul

Shinji
human intimacy is scary without alcohol and idk what to do

Kaworu because im a mysterious homo with ulterior motives

probably the closest, personality wise

I'm literally a vomiting, closeted lesbian.

Can I fuck you?

Everyone who doesn't say Shinji is lying.

misato 'cause I drink all the time

Shinji.
Pretty much Shinji.
The Shinji.

A mix of Toji and Kensuke and Shinji with some doses of Asuka.

>tfw Shinji is the character I am most similar to out of every anime I've seen

Pen-Pen.

Ramiel is literally me

Edgy.

If you dont answer Shinji you're lying

Shinji, obviously.

I kinda look like Aoba in the 3rd rebuild, or Kaji.

Asuka because I'm a tsundere bitch. I'm a man btw :^)

i took a quiz once somewhere and got ritsuko

most like my nigga toji
it rain all day from deep

Asuka is a man too, so you're all good.

REEEEEEEEEEE

to be perfectly honest, I am most similar to Pen Pen

>:^)

Sup Forums isn't your cellphone, you newfag piece of trash. Leave this site immediately.

intended for
Also, forgot my sage

WE'RE ALL SHINJI's
WE'RE ALL LYIN' IN HELL

Well played, user.

no u

Pretty much him. I was there for my friends when they needed me. I was a geek like him (anime instead of military). Hell, we both wear glasses.

Also, I never achieved greatness even though I feel it could've been in the cards. Kensuke, like everyone in Shinji's class, had the chance to pilot Eva; the thing he longed dreamed of. In a way, he was the lucky one. As Spock once said "Having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting.".

>I was there for my friends when they needed me.
Kensuke wasn't.

>displays remarkable courage over and over again

I really think that a lot Shinji's courageous piloting feats can be attributed more to his self-deprecatory disposition and his larger disengagement from the real world than to him conquering fear. He values other people more than himself, so he thinks nothing of jumping into a volcano to save Asuka. He does what he's told to do because he cares more about what other people want for him than what he wants for himself, so he thinks relatively little about putting himself in harms way once it becomes clear to him that other people need it of him. Plus, he lives in his head most of the time. The thing he's really afraid of more than anything else is people and having to connect with him. The Angels and mortal danger are, in some ways, a distant second on his list of fears.

He was whenever it was possible. He was with Toji all the time and did his best to hang out with Shinji whenever possible as the thing he wanted most was to pilot Eva. So of course you're going to want to rub elbows with an actual pilot. But NERV did a good job keeping Shinji separated from his friends. Remember, all this angel fighting shit was super classified and between school and training, there's very little time for a social life.

If he was chosen to be the 4th child, he would've been inseparable to Shinji. If anything else, just to learn from him.

After his friend got practically killed and all the shit Shinji went through, Kensuke was still salty he wasn't chosen as a pilot.
He's a complete asshole.