COURAGEOUS. BRAVE. POWERFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended
youtube.com/watch?v=BOJ1_jg9Kzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What will it take for people to realise that the mentally ill are a net loss for society?

Wondering how would she speak if the attacker was male?

Is she saying islam is a mental disease??
Oh my....

How fucked is her face now?

Kek

Probably not at all. Acids if treated fast with large amounts of water are not dangerous at all.

I believe she wasn't hit all unlike the other three

For a couple of mentally ill people to commit terrorist acts. Not small mental illness like "anxiety" or "depression" but actual retards and cripples

>mental illness
>still went through the long premeditation process of filling a bottle with acid and looking for someone to attack

Is this what y'all city slicker live with? Goddamn son, the comforts of city life have them gals on easy mode. They need meaning and so much "importance" in their life, that they'll resort to competitive virtue signaling. Shit. I'll tell you what, if that hypothetically happened here, those sons-A-bitches (suspects) done literally dig their own grave and would fixing to get some high velocity tap on the dome by a lil lead. Fuck. I love and hate cities. I love some of the people and architecture. But faggotry festers there as well.
Y'all take care now boy.

Yeah, you gotta use lye or another strong base

At least I the victim deserved it. I no longer feel bad about the attack

How would she think if her face was a backup piece for the movie Mask?

yes, what are you implying?

Was the woman Muslim or just insane?

Poor thing. The worst part is she doesn't learn.

yes indeed

i just hope she has done that with faith in and for Christ the savior

We don't know. The French media has been covering the truth for a few years now.

Since the Bataclan, I would say.

When will Islam be added to the DSM?

In reality, she did not survive the attack. The authorities hijacked her social media accounts to play things down.

she did. pathetic christcuck

she's not gonna forgive the attacker if her face complete wreck..

Will Jesus heal her hideously disfigured face?

You're just crazy, my friend, they have always lied to protect the muslims.

Pro-muslims lies exist since muslims exist in France.

Fucking Christians are pathetic. Literally a suicide cult. I'm probably going to convert to Hinduism or Buddhism.

I believe in love, and the power of forgiveness. If you hold onto resentment, you give power to your attacker. However, this girls response is wrong. She could practice inner forgiveness. Pray for the demonic woman who threw acid. Whatever. ... But that kind of forgiveness helps herself, the victim. She makes a mistake asking others to forgive. It's a liberal mistake.
A victim of child abuse will be more free if they forgive the perpetrator. But society should still punish. Especially if there is no regret from the attacker.. westerners are too good, too forgiving, etc... God wants us to forgive. We need to forgive, for the sake of our souls. But to allow those who hate us to go on, without defending ourselves...... That's not forgiveness, or love. It's self hatred. It's suicide. It's just as evil as the mind of the people who throw acid. We can't be afraid to stand up, defend our people, and fight back.

These women are traitors, cuz they're brainwashed. Let's red pill them with respect and love. I feel sorry they're so brainwashed. It can't be hard to tell them the truth.

She was lucky and what does she do?
She shit basically and the other victims "lol wasnt so bad to me and i still even look normal so meh"
Some women are really just brainless stupid whores with no other use than being a cum dumpster.

They paid her to say that.

>Cuckstian
Why am I not in the least surprised.

Christians will mass convert to Islam soon enough

It's not even acid. It's drain cleaner, or anything else. Any chemical they call acid. It could be a base, and they'd still call it acid. That's a big problem. If it was always sulfuric acid, we could treat it fast. If it was always lye, we could treat it.
But it's always Muslims.

I always carry a bottle of bleach when i go to places like this just in case

Is there a term for female cucks? Would it simply be dumb bitch?

Also this.

Emperor bless you. The death korps of krieg are forgiven. As long as you resist the corruption of chaos antifa. You will be with the emperor forever.

why is getting destroyed powerful now? if someone fucking sprayed me with acid i'd feel a significant lack of power

We just call them women.

I dont get it. Whats Sup Forums about this.

>implying that Jesus spoke King James' English
oh kek.
All of Abrahamism is a death cult that fancies itself a fertility cult. The world can't be rid of it soon enough for my taste.

>letting women do the acid throwing job

No wonder it failed. Would she still forgive the attacker if her face was completely disfigured?

Crazy. I remember someone say here "how many days until one publicly forgives them". I wonder if they get paid off to forgive them.

Well what can she do? She has to make a public statement anyhow. She prolly just wants to forget and get it over with, well knowingly by now that hundreds of Westerners get acid faced yearly. But I'm pretty sure she and her friends are pretty redpilled by now.

>mentally ill
that's pretty xenophobic tbqh
im just joking probably wasn't even mexican

ENGLISH
E 5 45
N 14 126
G 7 63
L 12 108
I 9 81
S 19 171
H 8 72

It was all planned out. You still don't get it, do you, user?

>Hey, smoothskin. Got some jet?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES CHRISTKEKS

Women have a weak will. They will do what they think society expects from them.

Crime without punishment is injustice. If you pray for the perpetrator of a crime, pray that the he/she receives just punishment.

China, not even once.

Did she end up like this?

what even is the point of saving somebody at that stage other than showing off superior medical proficiency? seems downright inhumane

>inhumane
user, I...

When the the propaganda hits just right

This is called slave mentality. Back in the day you only forgave people for things like this if you knew that resistance and revenge meant your death.

You're all fucking niggers if you haven't yet figured it out. Someone fucks me up for life, I'm going to at the very least constantly plot their demise. If you don't do this you're a total fucking nigger and you should just shoot yourself.

Like where in the fucking hell do you even get off on thinking that police ever brings justice or jails are meant to keep bad people in.

If I was the overlord, I'd throw all the scum of the world in a bottomless pit.

>quick recovery

Easy to say

What's the difference?

No, don't do this.

it's OK for women to be weak and soft like this, as long as MEN IGNORE THEIR NONSENSE.

Women have to be forgiving, or else they couldn't handle with love infants that shit their diapers and piss in your face.

WTF IS THAT HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN.

VIRTUE SIGNALLING ROASTIES ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

German mushrooms dude

>Islam is a mental illness
ALMOND STATUS: [ACTIVE]

Utterly disgusting.

fucking degenerate posters

Fucking chinks

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended

>pic
>link
Goddamn you are an old fucker.

The fact she was able to plan the attack, create the weapon, and execute her plan shows she was completely sane. Well, being a cunt Muslim could be grounds for insanity. The penalty for that extremely poor life choice should be 5 years at the rape camp, then death.

it's been to long senpai

>We love our Somalis

youtube.com/watch?v=BOJ1_jg9Kzo

>the state of western women

I don't believe that. Women are so crazy, man. They've defended worse, I know that.

When will we all pull our heads out of our collective asshole and decide that we don't need people who throw acid at people around anymore? We have shit to figure out, there's no time for that shit. We can forgive them, no reason to carry a resentment for something that has passed. But there's also no need to carry these people through life.

Rational. Purging.

This

stupid. weak. cunt.

Jesus came to end abrahamism

Beautiful.

>weak solution of hydrocloric acid
You can tell that she wasn't really disfigured at all.
No woman would forgive if her face gets totally wrecked like you have seen in those photos.

End universal suffrage

On a deep philosophical level this makes sense
She must be like a Jedi or some shit

Mental illness is indeed not a choice. Hatred is an irrational way of life that will ultimately poison you.
She's a real Christian
You never know what causes someone to be evil, extreme problems in their brain they were born with or horrible things that happened to them
Some people can't be fixed though, but it's always pointless to wallow in hatred either way