[HorribleSubs] Seisen Cerberus - 09 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Seisen Cerberus - 09 [720p].mkv

Last episode this Friday. I wonder how is this going to end.

Nice quality also ded thread.

Are people watching this?

So did everyone drop this already?

Who knows.

While the show is better than when it started, its still complete shit and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone dropped it.

/d/ shit, in MY chinese cartoons?

I-is his waifu betraying him?
that's my fetish

I am, but the thread dies before I can watch the episode and comment on how cute Saraato is.

>I-is his waifu betraying him?
Obviously he goes mad and she saves him. Do you even anime?

>no more brown fox loli
>no more big fat cat tats

Is the autist still around?

What autist?

>dude looks like a girl
>posting cp or something
Which autist?

Please no spoilers

Jewing loli returns.

The pebbles one, though I guess there's an increase of autists in this show since I've stopped watching.

want to watch it for this semen demon, but the mc and his faggot wolf guy, puts me off.

Saraato is resident autist in the series and still around joining the main cast. Thought you asking for series thread autist.

But Hiiro does looks like a girl sometimes

>go nyan yourself

there is no wolf guy

>but the mc and his faggot wolf guy, puts me off.
But MC a cute, fuck you and your shit taste

FAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Saraato stronk.

Wait what.

Bretty nice episode, hiiro managed to do something too other than going dragon.

Poor puffy brown fox loli, Nambuuko's a faggot.
And I like how all this would be solved more quickly if they just paid the jew loli.

Hiiro looks like a girl

He really does.
The switch from laughing to serious was funny

This show has its moments
Like the part where he's strangling the science guy and asks him if he notices that he's strangling him

Those moments were the ones that made me like Cerberus. I really like the characters.
>getting jealous over a hug
Calm down Hiiro

Look at that nose. This anime is full of Jews. No wonder he is always so upset.

Chink fag spoil me what happens next ep?

This show is a Breath of Fire cartoon.

Sharisharu a cute.

>imprisoned
Fug.

Wait, has this always been the same artist?

Nambuuko is a meanie.

Headpat slut

What the fuck is up with the MC of this show, dude looks like a girl.

It just takes a while for all 30 or so people watching it to get into the thread. It's not really at the top of anyone's priority.

It's his skinny bird legs.

That's what i've been telling you but supposedly i'm an autist

I want to fuck Sharisharu in a gangbang with other fat balding men.

Dude looks like a lady

You're entertaining and lovable kind of autist, and yes he does looks like a girl, I agree.

Thank you user.

I have the slightly impression that his mother held his father like this a long time ago.

God, can he look even girlier than that?
If I were Saarato, I would proceed to pleasure myself with this pretty "girl"

N T R
T
R

He has his mother's eyes.

He's ultimate fusion of his parents.
If I were Giruu I would tap that every night.
As Saraato too

Will Sharisharu ever be un-grounded?

i like it a lot actually, really washes the taste of endthisride out of my mouth

Doujins never ever

Maybe a doujin where she stuffed herself silly to fill the room she is grounded now.

Just our luck, if this show does get doujins it'll be Giiru/Hiiro BL or shitty vanilla stories with Saraato.

>Hiiro NTR'd by Theo when it's revealed Saraato was built to be Theo's fuckdroid

I love this show.

Faithful bara bodyguard and a ladyboy royal he's sworn to protect? If it worked for Arslan, it'll work for this.

>I've never seen this girl I've known for a week laugh
>clearly she is worse than Hitler

>oh wait she shed a tear for me
>well who gives a fuck about her

>I've never seen this girl I've known for a week eat

That alone is enough to generate some suspicion.

His first two suspicions actually were valid. Then he went retarded and played up "she doesn't laugh" like it was more important.

She walks around in the daylight so at least she's not a vampire. I'd be cool with it.

It's just additional reinforcement of the previous suspicions. Yeah, it's a reach into the paranoid to generate more justification in an attempt to convince the obviously uninterested party (the dragon jew) that something shady is going on, but since valid suspicions 1 and 2 weren't sufficient to capture attention, a case could be made that he dug that shit up so that he could at least be heard out. It's ODD that someone wouldn't laugh in the space of a week, but not nearly as odd as someone not eating or the correlation between Shamishamu's appearances and the timing of Saraato's joining of their group, knowing she's connected to Nambuuko's pet scientist.

Saraato is the hero.

Amazing.

I love him, he's adorable. It's like Kirito with all the mary sue beaten out of him, perfect for cuddling and ravaging.

Will the MC ever learn to give up on swordfighting and maybe try magic?

Yess, please! I would love this. An immobile fat sadistic loli. Just the thought of falling asleep on her fat, squishy belly every night in the remaining top left corner of the room makes me rock-hard. The source material's here. All we need is a doujinshi now.

Yess!! Please! I need this...

>!!
>...

Please, stop posting.

Fuck off.

>I've never seen Saraato eat or laugh. She must be a traitor communicating our position to Nambuuko somehow.
>Oh, hi Erin. Where have you been? Anyway, can I borrow that magic communicator that you suddenly have for some reason? You know, the one you told us that you were using to listen to Nambuuko.

How is this show complete shit and fun at the same time?

Shota is a piece of shit. How could anyone doubt this face?

The preview already spoiled it.

what did she mean by this?

wew, we can only hope

this was cute

BIG

She is extremely smooth when needed.

I laughed

>He's ultimate fusion of his parents.
So that's why Naambuko wants fusion machine! He wants to mass produce dudes as pretty as a ladies!

>magic
I bet it would turn out he can only cast super explosion and pass out after one cast.

Yeah, this scene was golden.
Cat returns and literally screams I WORK WITH NAMBUKO AND AM SHADY AS FUCK and all they care is "why the fuck this tea is free" and "she didn' laugh"

>wake up
>thread still up
Amazing.

The entire world may forget about her, but we won't.

How is this thread still alive?

Because dude is pretty like a lady