Do "sanctuary city" police have a valid point in that not enforcing immigration law increases public safety...

Do "sanctuary city" police have a valid point in that not enforcing immigration law increases public safety? At face value it seems counter-intuitive, but their claim is that if illegals don't fear deportation, they will cooperate with law enforcement, which in turn will result in reducing violent crime. So lets say some undocumented day laborers is the victim or witness to a crime, they can provide valuable information to authorities without fear of being reported to ICE.

Of course I am all against illegal immigration, and all for deportation , so how would you invalidate this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/29/20-time-deportee-moves-sanctuary-city-allegedly-rapes-65-year-old-woman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is liberals' ONLY argument against deporting criminal illegals.They always make this point but never cite an actual survey, study, poll, or article that supports this view.

Plus ever city and police department allows you to report a crime anonymously via FUCKING phone...

So retarded.

>deport illegals
>crime goes down

LOL

Fake news, unless you have proof that illegals are more violent or criminal than natives.

At least the natives have the common deceny to be native and commit their crimes in their country. They don't take it international.

"We are all living in america its wundebar"

You do know illegals commit less crime than Americans right?

They haven't cooperated with authorities or applied to DAPA or DACA en masse even when they had the chance. The majority of them want to pay taxes "when they feel like it" and get gibs at every other occasion.

I really don't feel like giving the benefit of the doubt to a bunch of under-the-table Social Security Number-stealing wetbacks. If the average American had any idea what legal fuckery illegal immigrants commit on a daily basis, I doubt we'd be having this conversation.

Thats not true. Legal immigrants do though.

>It's wunderbar
No, it's Weimar more than anything as each day passes. Specifically because of these invaders and the traitors who advocate for them.

Probably because they know their ass will get sent back to Los zetas if they do anything. If they live around other illegals what are the chances they will call the cops?

No.

>142204709
Retarded logic. None should be here so ONE crime is too many.

Say you are out walking your dog, and some idiot on your street has a pet fucking tiger that got loose on your street, but he reassures you - "don't worry man, you're more likely to get bitten in America by a dog than by a tiger"....

Yah, retard - but I shouldn't have to face the risk of a tiger, it's not supposed to fucking be here.

Nope they commit their first crime by immigrating illegally and when it comes to legal immigrants, sure they have committed less crimes because legal immigrants get deported if they commit crimes.

I guess the media is only "fake news" when it doesn't suit your pre-determined notion. When they're confirming it it's rife ammo for the argument.

>142204709
This type of retarded logic drives me nuts. America has its own criminals to worry about. No illegals should be here so ONE crime commited is too many.

Say you are out walking your dog, and your idiot neighbor has a pet fucking tiger that got loose on your street, but he reassures you - "don't worry man, you're more likely to get bitten in America by a dog than by a tiger"....

Yah, retard, thanks - but I shouldn't have to face the risk of a tiger, it's not supposed to fucking be here.

It's more like you hear of a guy that owns a tiger in your state and you shit your pants about it

user, that story's from Breitbart. Not all outlets are part and parcel of THE MEDIA.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/29/20-time-deportee-moves-sanctuary-city-allegedly-rapes-65-year-old-woman/

More illegal immigration will result meaning more criminals in the area. Its simple.

Or they learn "da popo is doing nothing, better set something on fire and loot"

>142205457

Autistic Fun Fact: More tigers live in captivity in Texas than in the wild.

>blaming the foot soldiers

DO NOT shoot the commie-cuck police commissioners that serve these treasonous orders to the ground guys

>*wink wink*

The woman anchoring the state run RU channel has a prettier voice, I prefer her for my soviet-era propaganda, but thanks.

If the liberal runs out of arguments, he goes for ad hominem. Every fucking time

> Soviet-era propaganda
Really ratcheting up the "Russian interference" angle there, aren't you?

I'll show you an ad-hominem, you autistic freak.

The CEO is named Larry Solov.

Same logic that if we don't arrest pedophiles they might tell us who is selling dope on the block.
^Fucking retard logic

Cant you feel that guy's butthurt over shillary? he came here for showing us stupid trump voters the light of intellectual liberalism. Sadly he had to learn we thought well over our decision and he is on the wrong side of history. So he just attacks anyone not sharing is narrative. Sad.

>illegals don't fear deportation, they will cooperate with law enforcement, which in turn will result in reducing violent crime.

It's close enough to being true to be plausible, but ultimately it's bullshit. Notice the hidden assumption: illegals are here to stay. If you deport all the illegals though, you won't need informants in the "illegal community" to keep tabs on places the police can't infiltrate operatives.

The exact same line of reasoning is used in Europe, by the way. "Oh, we have to be nice to the Muslims, otherwise how will we know when they're planning to kill us". What's ultimately being proposed is that the state stops enforcing certain laws on a group (illegals, Muslims) as a cost in exchange for them allowing the state to enforce any laws at all.

I'd also note that the "cost" exacted by the group in question rarely stops at immigration enforcement. Informants are frequently guilty of crimes like larceny, fencing, various forms of fraud, etc for which they are never arrested. This is why so many Muslim criminals are "known to the police" before they commit the more serious act that gets them jail time/a body bag.

>This is liberals' ONLY argument against deporting criminal illegals
False. Illegals also "work hard" "grow the economy" and don't forget, "good food".

What will change if they get deported or pay taxes like a normal citizen?

>dont report crimes
>safety numbers skyrocket
this is what they're doing.

He's actually correct given the data. But the subtle implication given is that they have lower crime rates than White Americans (IE stop being racist whitey you're more violent than them.) They have lower crime rates than the US average, which is higher than their crime rate due to that of black Americans.

not the fact, they're protecting immigrants, but treat others the way you wanna be treated. imagine all these jews, arabs and gays running away from hostilities. The tides aways turn, eventually they'll be at peace and the north Korrrreaaaarsssss will attack or something and you'll see every fat hick, rolling to safety in their wheel chair. when they try to flee to mexico or middle east, it'll be a big no. You may be a dick to others, but when shit goes down, your frienemies will want you down ;) don't be an idiot, look out for yourself and others that will help you with that. As even your own race or family will betray you.

But how is that possible when they commit an illegal act every day simply by being in the country.
4/10 bat, low effort.

The claim is illegals commit less crime than those born in the US, ignoring the fact that sanctuary cities have no one of testing that since they don't check legal status as it is. Either way, why would police question anyone's legal status if reporting a crime?

How do they determine their crime rate in the first place? Seems like most big cities are sanctuary cities and wouldn't check legal status in the first place.

California is trying to be a sanctuary state. Can't wait for illegals to feel safe, even thinking they ave free reign now, and see Leftists get robbed, beat, and killed.

You're forgetting local niggers which skew and fuck every data based conclusion up

Any crime of that type and they would get deported. The law only protects against being harassed on the street and being questioned your status by law enforcement

The caption is old but the fact that he was deported 5 times and had 7 felony convictions, ridiculous.

Pretty sure they'd get a trial and live off tax payers in prison.

Possibly but the illegal in the picture that I posted above, should have never been free to begin with. Seven felonies and he's walking the street, fucks around and kills a woman? How does he get "protection" and she doesn't?

They're all criminals by being here you idiot.