mediafire.com/download/j2u7zo6ed5o6tnu/Doukyuusei Subs by Bakemono Recchan.srt
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=814816
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1LFBmB1b2huTV9QNXk0MV90c1U/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY WERE IN THE FLUSH OF YOUTH

THEIR LOVE FELT LIKE A DREAM

LIKE SPARKLING SCHWEPPES GINGER ALE

Finally manime returns.

I'm downloading this movie right now but I'm not liking how the artstyle looks like a toned down and softened version of the manga, at least in screenshots.

Just watched this last night. That directing was superb.

Currently downloading.

Looks freaking gay.

it's gay

it has a really generic setting because the author wanted to write something "simple and innocent" but luckly is free of most BL bullshit

It's isn't drama 24/7, boys that act like girls or pretentiousness. It's just pure love

Able to confess he isn't gifted with the power of deus ex Machina

so how good are the subs that are currently out?

Subs when

Looks good even though I don't like gay stuff, I'll definitely give it a watch once there are subs out.

Check the archive.

mediafire.com/download/j2u7zo6ed5o6tnu/Doukyuusei Subs by Bakemono Recchan.srt

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=814816

the movie it's only the first part, the second part Sotsugyousei has yet to be animated.

it also has a ton of spin-offs and sequels, got three extra chapters when the movie was announced

Thanks

Oh amazing, thanks dude.

Do we know that it will be animated? I hope so, this one looks very pretty. The PV impressed the heck outta me.

Seems like this movie did very well in Japanese cinemas. Do the Japanese mind sex scenes in animated movies? Because everything else but the first part have some, very subtle (pic related) but I wonder if that would make it difficult to release in cinemas. I know the Berserker movies have some but those were always meant to be for adults.

Otherwise it's very likely that Sotsugyousei gets animated.

BL series can have some very nice art styles. This and Canis come to mind for looking very pretty

I imagine that kinda thing is fine. Good to hear.

So, how long until Sup Forums is just straight up homo? Budding irl romances when? can I watch?

Yes

>Sup Forums
>not gay already

To be honest BL was the only type of show I hated years ago until I actually read a few things some people on Sup Forums liked and realised that even gay stuff can have good stories. I blame all this yaoi entry level shit that is popular among the masses of 14-year old female readers. You know, the ones with fucked up proportions and girly fag/semi-rapist pairings.

What do you call this type of shot? I like how liberal the director uses them in this movie. Also this one in particular was cool cause it squishes inwards and pops his umbrella like a water balloon. Neat atmosphere to this movie, kinda like what Tanaka-kun this season seems to be going for but in my opinion a lot more convincing.

Hell yeah Nakamura Asumiko is one of my favorite BL authors. Fuck the tasteless swine that hate her art, she's top tier.

>HOA!
>KIRIN, NUDA!
Yelled that shit out like a complete retard

Sotsugyousei never

Sora to Hara never.

Is this nichibros?

Holy shit this is so cute, I have to pause every minute to stop being embarrassed

I really like Sora to Hara as well but some SJWs would whine about age gap and student-teacher relationship. It's really sweet and even with these issues their relationship is better than 90% of the shit in average BL.

That's fine. I prefer the Dokyusei boys to Harasen.

New O.B. chapters about these two when?

But O.B is over

But with upgraded bros

Harasen is cute too.

Fug. ;_;

at first I hated Harasen because I though he was gonna be the "obligatory yaoi character that is gonna be a rapist or something" but then he grew on me.

LIKE SPARKLING VANILLA A&W CREAM SODA

Where did you left? O.B. is a mess in many sites so you either download it from the scanlators or read it at MangaFox because apparently it's the only site that has it complete

I bought it, but I think Ichinko scans finished it though and the first book is on madokami.

>I bought it

nice, I will do the same if it gets published in my country or after saving some money

I just love this mangaka's art style

My nip is not that fluent and there's no furigana but I simply bought it because I wanted to support the mangaka. There's also Utsubora in english, it's not really BL but seinen, the story is kind of weird and for some reason I didn't get it until I read a second time.

Buying licensed stuff gives almost nothing to the artist, so better actually buy the original even if you don't understand.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1LFBmB1b2huTV9QNXk0MV90c1U/view

already subbed stream of the movie if anyone doesn't want to dl

I like all of her stories, not only the BL ones. anyone here read the story about the little fucked up girl? Hard to believe it's from the same mind

He's just not my kind of guy.

his beard looks so weird in the first chapters, it's like Nakamura didn't know how to draw it naturally

She has a bad case of yaoi hands in some of her work. I think the writing is fine, but her art (while unique) isn't very good.

Which one exactly? one oneshot that is kind of popular around Sup Forums is "I am a Piano" but it's fairly normal.

The Doukyuusei series is one of her most normal stories, a lot of her other stories are more on the darker side.

Two Week Adventure

I don't think it's more on the bad side but more on the stylish one, if she was truly a bad artist some fashion magazines wouldn't want her drawings in it. While I like it, I don't think it's for everyone, some of her early works were really deformed.

Shit like Nakamura Shungiku is truly bad case of bad art and bad writing, that's why she's limited to writing BLshit only.

I disagree. Her sense of proportions are unworldly in a rather terrible way. Human beings do not look like this.

I hope you realize this manga is like a decade old

She is publishing a manga with Ikuhara right now

>She is publishing a manga with Ikuhara right now
What, which one?

The Outcast and His Bride

I DL'd the subs, but where do I get the actual movie?

Scroll up. You'll find a link in this thread.

Fug, thought that was one big link. Thanks I guess?

>that fucking back touching scene
L E W D

UNABLE TO CONFESS

LIKE SPARKLING ROOT BEER FLOATS

HE IS GIFTED BY A DEUS EX MACHINA WITH THE BOY'S PHONE NUMBER

NEVER MIND THE STRANGE SPARKLING SODA POP

Is Hiroshi Kamiya the voice actor for Kusakabe? It sounds a lot like him.

yes

I just finished watching this movie and while I missed the artyle from the manga, with the clean lines and eerie faces, I'm really fucking pleased. 10/10.

HIJINKS ENSUE AS THE TWO STRIKE UP A DEAL TO GIVE EACH OTHER THEIR DARKEST, MOST PRIVATE SECRETS IN ORDER TO EQUIP THE OTHER WITH THE WEAPONS THEY NEED TO CONQUER THE HEART OF THEIR OTHER SELVES.

Proportions are whack but those smooth lines, god fucking damn

Yes, he has been working with this series since 2008. I'm pleased they didn't change the cast from the drama CD because back in the times these VAs weren't that popular except Fukuyama Jun rolling in his Ledouche money, yet still worked in one CD for this series.

I didn't even know there were CD dramas. are they original episodes or just react of chapters?

Coponicus OVA series when ;_;

Not enough mass appeal.

throw money

a boy meats boy